• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Someone Sent A Package Bomb To George Soros

Derec doesn't get that a false flag attack to mobilize liberals and independents would not target George Soros or Maxine Waters.

Why not? Whether it is a crazy right wing nut or a lefty nut pretending to be a crazy right wing nut, the target list makes sense.
And the fact that the bombs apparently used black powder and a cheap clock apparently not wired to anything in particular makes a false flag more likely.
Even an inapt bomb-maker should have the wherewithal to procure some nail polish remover and hair bleach to make TATP.

However, unlike you, I am keeping an open mind. Let's see whom the FBI will catch.

Putting a timer on a mail-bomb is like putting a rudder on a freight-train. That indicates to me that these bombs were an attempt to arouse fear in the upper reaches of the Democrat establishment.

In light of actual acts of terrorism by conservatives responding to radicalizing statements by conservative politicians, how to conservative politicians respond to evidence that they have been like the radical imams stoking the fires of rhetoric until violence inevitably happens?

Why stoke the fires even more, of course!

https://www.axios.com/newt-gingrich...ple-6a2511cf-1226-4594-bb28-43d0e05ca030.html

Newt Gingrich says media has "earned" the label "enemy of the people"

Speaking at an Axios event in Washington Thursday, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said that Trump's attacks on the media as "the enemy of the people" don't help improve the American political divide, but that he thinks "they've earned it."

If Republicans were capable of feeling shame or even the tiniest bit of critical self analysis, then the bombs would have been a wake-up call.

But because Republicans are OK with being a bunch of terrorism, many of them are doubling down and stoking the fires of hate in their base even more.

I think it's time to admit that the terrorism isn't just some accidental byproduct of rhetoric that got a little too heated. What happened recently is far from the first acts of violence by conservatives. Those Republican politicians know exactly what they're doing and exactly what will result from their insane rhetoric.

This is on purpose.

Well, I may have been wrong.

Chris Hayes is reporting that the bombs may have been mailed from Florida :cool:

I find it strange that Maxine Waters and Joe Biden had two bombs each sent to them, while everyone else had one. I wonder if there are more still out there.

Chris Hayes is reporting that the bombs may have been mailed from Florida :cool:

I find it strange that Maxine Waters and Joe Biden had two bombs each sent to them, while everyone else had one. I wonder if there are more still out there.

I find this predictable. Maxine Waters is especially hated by Trump humpers, and Biden is seen by many Democrats as someone that may run against and beat Trump one day.

Maybe it is like doing laps in the pool...

...Crap! Was that lap 19 or 20? Fine... I'll assume it was 19.

Shoot! Did I send a mail bomb to Maxine Waters and Joe Biden? ... Screw it, I'll send one each just in case.

Simply put, when you send that many bombs in the mail and you don't have a check list of names...

If there are going to be bomb makers then this is the kind they should be. None exploded, at least some didn't even have activators, I've heard some if not all didn't contain explosives (don't know where that came from). I have to wonder if this was a total incompetent or was the intent to make duds. Whoever this is, they didn't have the skill and intent of the unibomber. He/she/they still need to found and locked away.

Putting a timer on a mail-bomb is like putting a rudder on a freight-train. That indicates to me that these bombs were an attempt to arouse fear in the upper reaches of the Democrat establishment.

That seems about right. Or maybe a warning by a group of morons. As in, "Next time shit's gonna get real libtard demonrats."

Or maybe the moron(s) think this will inspire like acts.

I'm just really it wasn't some moron leftist trying to do his own false flag thing. God, what an embarrassment that would be.

So, case closed. It was Florida Man.
We should have known.

- - - Updated - - -

blah blah blah unfounded conspiracy theory bullshit blah blah blah

Yawn.

What "conspiracy theory"? So far we do not know who sent these bombs. And given the fact that the bombs do not seem to have been intended to actually go off, a false flag is a real possibility.

... a false flag is a real possibility...

Reich wing media is all over this calling it is a false flag. Rumors will swirl about a "leftist" being caught just before Election Day.

I hear that there is evidence that Hillary did it. She's still pissed that she lost so was going after those she now blames for that loss because they didn't do enough.

Either that or Trump did it and planted evidence to implicate Hillary.

Last edited:
What "conspiracy theory"? So far we do not know who sent these bombs. And given the fact that the bombs do not seem to have been intended to actually go off, a false flag is a real possibility.

For someone who claims to want to wait for facts to come in before coming to a conclusion, you sure seem to be jumping to any unsupported conclusion that portrays this act of terrorism to suit your preferred conspiracy theory.

It is NOT "a fact" that the bombs were not "intended" to go off.

It is a fact that none of them went off. It is NOT a fact that this was the bomber's intent. That is your biased opinion.

The following is not really relevant, but...

My dad buys the leftwing conspiracy story hook line and sinker.

1. The democrats sent the bombs to themselves; or

a. It's a crazy person

2. The goddamn democrats blame Trump for everything.

And as a bonus: the democrats blamed Trump for causing hurricanes. No, not the response to hurricanes, but for the actual hurricanes themselves.

He believes this.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm done.

Arrest made in South Florida of Bomb Suspect

That was fast....

(CNN)Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages discovered this week, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Multiple law enforcement sources told CNN the suspect is a man and that the arrest happened in South Florida. No additional information was immediately available about the suspect.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/cory-booker-package/index.html

Ha! Nice try, George Soros! You tried to flee the country and hide in the middle of your rampaging swarm of Hispanic terrorists to avoid responsibility for this, but Trump was one step ahead of you all the time and now you'll face the consequences of your actions!

For someone who claims to want to wait for facts to come in before coming to a conclusion, you sure seem to be jumping to any unsupported conclusion that portrays this act of terrorism to suit your preferred conspiracy theory.

It is a fact that none of them went off. It is NOT a fact that this was the bomber's intent. That is your biased opinion.
Republicans: We should keep an open mind and let the FBI investigate before jumping to any conclusions.

Also Republicans: It was a false flag orchestrated by GEORGE SOROS !!!111eleventyone!!1!1

So, they arrested a white man in his 50s in Plantation, Fl. His van is covered with Trump stickers, a presidential seal and an elephant, as well as some other stuff that couldn't be read before the FBI covered the van. So, of course, this must have been a Democrat who was faking that he was a Republican. No, that's not what I think, but who thinks the crazies on the far right are going to claim that before too long?

Did y'all mention that Corey Booker was also targeted and another bomb was sent to CNN. They didn't go off probably because the nut that sent them didn't really know what he was doing. Thank goodness.

Republicans: We should keep an open mind and let the FBI investigate before jumping to any conclusions.

Also Republicans: It was a false flag orchestrated by GEORGE SOROS !!!111eleventyone!!1!1

Was?
Two more bombs this morning...

Agent Orange pushes the message... "The media better stop criticizing me or they're going to get all blowed up!"
Just like any leader of a representative democracy would do, right?

Back
Top Bottom