• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

I'm a human, and I am short-sighted and have a bad back. And I'm one of the healthiest humans I know.

A half-way competent structural engineer could have come up with a better design for a biped's spine than the one humans live with; and a halfway competent optical engineer could have come up with a better focusing mechanism for the eye then the kludgy and unreliable system humans have to put up with.

Perfect, my arse.

Yeah perfect could mean a lot of things. What does God mean by perfect, Syed? I think Animals evolve but humans don't. Humans were made by God. Made to evolve differently. How perfect is that? God being a blanket term for anything other than nothing, if you like. I find better quotes from the King James bible, Syed. Check it out because it is way better for relating that sort of thing. quran gets a little blunt and stupid sometimes. But hey, acknowledging God in any form is what it is about. Sooner than later, we'll all be accepting God, just to have something to blame for the horror of it all. Churches will be packed to the rafters with stinky sleeping bags and wailing babies really soon, huh. Hey Syed why are Religious people so obsessed with the Apocalypse? Rapture. Whatever it is called.

Last edited:
Human's god perfect creation vs human evolution

what does evolutionary scientist say about that human evolution perfected no more to evolve?

why do living creature evolve? god said he created every thing perfect
How do you know what god said?

what does evolutionary scientist say about that human evolution perfected no more to evolve?

Fuck--that is some retarded shit.

Humans are not perfect. No living creature is perfect. Humans, like everything else, are still evolving.
Well, ya know, give a perfect human some free will and an apple tree and shit happens. Don't blame momma for not making a perfect cake because the neighbor came in and dropped it.

Maybe Syed can find some compatibility with perfection turned evolution. The storyline can be: God made humans perfect. The love so grand that He gave them free will. (and hey, what's genuine free will without an apple tree right?). Well, people mucked that up. Then, people started evolving. And now, people have diabetes.

See Syed, you can find some compatibility and accept part of evolution without letting go of original human perfection.

Why couldn't our flaw been laziness? Put the tree a couple miles away, and bam, no one wants an
apple that bad anyhow.

What do you mean when you say 'perfect?'
What do you mean when you say 'god?'
Who do you know what understands evolution AND says we're perfect with no more evolution to happen?
why do living creature evolve?
Because we're much better at it than dead creatures are
god said he created every thing perfect
Define 'perfect,' please?
I have diabetes. Is that perfection?

evolution theory based on survivor of fittest or natural selection
i am just asking evolution of human is completed or are we still evolving until no more sickness and dead ?

Humans are not perfect. No living creature is perfect. Humans, like everything else, are still evolving.

do you think human will become super man/woman? no death, no sickness

I'm a human, and I am short-sighted and have a bad back. And I'm one of the healthiest humans I know.

A half-way competent structural engineer could have come up with a better design for a biped's spine than the one humans live with; and a halfway competent optical engineer could have come up with a better focusing mechanism for the eye then the kludgy and unreliable system humans have to put up with.

Perfect, my arse.

god could make human without suffering but human would be like robot without suffering

- - - Updated - - -

Go and learn about evolution and stop saying these ridiculously stupid things.

There is no excuse for your perpetual ignorance.

no answer given

no answer given
The answer is obvious: humans will not evolve into death-free, sickness-free superhumans.

You need to learn how evolution works and stop asking such incredibly stupid questions. Your perpetual ignorance is the height of intellectual laziness.

Last edited:
Syed why haven't you learned evolution, yet? You have had plenty of oppotunity yet you willfully remain ignorant for years.

When are you going to learn?

no answer given
The answer is obvious: humans will evolve into death-free, sickness-free superhumans.
you dont understand what is sickness nor death

if a superhuman crushed in 16 wheeler will he not die?

evolution theory is just a wild imagination

no answer given
The answer is obvious: humans will evolve into death-free, sickness-free superhumans.

Of course I do.

Another stupid Syed question.

How would you know? You clearly haven't learned what evolution is. Everything you write is bullshit.

Stop making these ignorant threads. If you want to think like a moron and write like a moron go do it on Facebook with the rest of the morons.

You get far too much slack on account of being an ignorant old Muslim with shitty English skills, but none of those things excuse the years you've refused to learn even the basics of evolution.

no answer given

Of course I do.

How would you know? You clearly haven't learned what evolution is. Everything you write is bullshit.

Stop making these ignorant threads. If you want to think like a moron and write like a moron go do it on Facebook with the rest of the morons.

You get far too much slack on account of being an ignorant old Muslim with shitty English skills, but none of those things excuse the years you've refused to learn even the basics of evolution.

you are irritating because you have no foundation what you believe or you say

no answer given

Of course I do.

you are irritating because you have no foundation what you believe or you say

Bullshit.

I'm irritated (not 'irritating' for fucksakes) because you have been coming to this forum for years with the same dumbass routine.

I have plenty of foundation for what I believe. I've spent many years learning the sciences. What foundation do you have for your beliefs? You don't even understand evolution yet you claim it's "wild imagination".

Only religion can make someone that retarded.

no answer given

BTW that was meant to read "The answer is obvious: humans will not evolve into death-free, sickness-free superhumans." I left out the inversion by accident. Why the fuck would anyone believe that humans will evolve into immortal beings? Even a basic understanding of evolution would dissuade you of that notion.

You've been a member of this forum since 2004. You've had at least 12 years to stop making stupid claims borne of your ignorance of evolution; you've had 12 years to go and learn about evolution. It is not a difficult subject to grasp--even children can understand it. What the fuck is wrong with you?

And
you live in the USA. How is your written English still this fucking terrible?

Last edited:
Yeah perfect could mean a lot of things. What does God mean by perfect, Syed?

human capable of a learning creature unlike monkeys

If monkeys had enough time they could surpass humans. Humans jus got a head start on them. Humans know how to be recycled urine drinking mole people when cataclysms hit. Humans may have escaped other planets. Who the fk knows. Monkeys are soooo stupid. They are WAY behind humans. I doubt enough time could have passed on Earth, for humans to evolve THIS far past monkeys. The time frames don't look like they match, or something like that. Something sketchy about that.

Back
Top Bottom