• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tara Reade is a person who exists

New Evidence Supporting Credibility of Tara Reade’s Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

EWY88yxXgAEVxEF

EWaHQ-5U0AA2toO

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?
I mean it's not like Sleepy Joe was caught on tape bragging about "moving on her like a bitch" or grabbing pussy or anything.
And certainly not like TWENTY different women whose moms would defend them, all accusing him in unison...

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?
I mean it's not like Sleepy Joe was caught on tape bragging about "moving on her like a bitch" or grabbing pussy or anything.
And certainly not like TWENTY different women whose moms would defend them, all accusing him in unison...
Trumpers are desperate to make Biden seem as deplorable as their human shitpost when it comes to women. They accept an accusation against Biden as true while rejecting any accusation that has the same level of corroboration against Trump. However, even if all the accusations against Biden are true, they still are not as damning as if half of the accusations against Mr. Trump.

Instead of admitting that Mr. Trump is their preferred candidate, STDs and all, because he either represents their views and/or is not an evil Democrat, they feel the need to try to drag down Mr. Biden to Mr. Trump's level. The problem is that they really have a couple of light years to go in order to get Mr. Biden down there.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?
Trumpers are desperate to make Biden seem as deplorable as their human shitpost when it comes to women. They accept an accusation against Biden as true while rejecting any accusation that has the same level of corroboration against Trump. However, even if all the accusations against Biden are true, they still are not as damning as if half of the accusations against Mr. Trump.

Instead of admitting that Mr. Trump is their preferred candidate, STDs and all, because he either represents their views and/or is not an evil Democrat, they feel the need to try to drag down Mr. Biden to Mr. Trump's level. The problem is that they really have a couple of light years to go in order to get Mr. Biden down there.

Well, the republicans are the masters of the counter punching with bull shit. For example: democrats are big spenders deficit exploders (republicans are far worse); democrats are the party of death due to their support of abortion rights (abortions are higher under republicans); democrats are war mongers (republicans are far worse); and etc.

Why on earth would she be a 'copy cat accuser?'
Because the accused is a well known person and she is nutso. Same goes for this Tara Reid character.

Certainly other accusations do not prove that Trump assaulted Carroll but the sheer volume of accusations does lend credence to claims.

While n pieces of statistically independent garbage = better garbage, my point is that these accusations are not independent of each other. Thus they cannot be used as mutual corroboration.

In other words, it's all the mad ramblings of someone who doesn't think that women have the right to say no and have no need/desire to actually see if the woman is consenting or agreeable. Clearly if she were not, she'd allow you to beat her to death.

Certainly not. But at the same time, we should not believe a nutso woman who says she was raped in a changing room at Barneys in the 90s while the store was open and nobody heard or saw anything, just because we dislike the guy she is accusing.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?
Kind of as crappy of evidence as that a girl was raped in mid-80s by a high school kid at some house but the accuser has no idea where the alleged house was or what year the alleged rape took place.

And yet, that unevidenced accusation led to a major investigation by US Senate when it broke.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?
Kind of as crappy of evidence as that a girl was raped in mid-80s by a high school kid at some house but the accuser has no idea where the alleged house was or what year the alleged rape took place.

And yet, that unevidenced accusation led to a major investigation by US Senate when it broke.

So, you're agreeing that when the evidence doesn't support the accusation, it shouldn't lead to a bogus investigation.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 7.03.02 PM.png

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

Are you talking about the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh? Because if you are, tell us more about this girl who was raped.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

And that's really it. The same media / Democrat politicians / and posters here took the flimsiest of uncorroborated allegations against Brett Kavanaugh as gospel truth. Kavanaugh was "credibility" accused, when there was no evidence Ford and Kavanaugh ever met. Now that it's Dementia Joe, Tara Reade isn't stunning and brave. Do your best to ignore her. I have no position on whether her allegations are true but observe the assploading hypocrisy of it all.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

And that's really it. The same media / Democrat politicians / and posters here took the flimsiest of uncorroborated allegations against Brett Kavanaugh as gospel truth. Kavanaugh was "credibility" accused, when there was no evidence Ford and Kavanaugh ever met. Now that it's Dementia Joe, Tara Reade isn't stunning and brave. Do your best to ignore her. I have no position on whether her allegations are true but observe the assploading hypocrisy of it all.

It's not that I want to ignore her, it's more that I'm not convinced that she has a case. She has a political axe to grind. Her story has changed several times. She wants attention. She told her story to several people (including two of Biden's assistants), who claim that the story is false. And her story is strange and dosn't fit a pattern. If Biden really did something like that, he would have long profile with other women. I've never heard of a guy walking up to a woman, fingering her right up front, then asking her for a date. It just dosn't ring true. And it's her story against several others.

What is the evidence that is her mother calling Larry King?

Get some home video of her mom talking to see if it is even the ballpark of being possible.

Then if would to be shown it was in regards to being a handsy creep and not something else.

Reade is saying it happened in Spring of 1993 so the timeline is feasible.

I give this a 1% or less chance of being her mom.

Last edited:
Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

All you have to do is look in the mirror.

I have no position on whether her allegations are true but observe the assploading hypocrisy of it all.

So you--just like Derec--AGREE that baseless accusations should not result in bogus investigations. Great, we're glad both of you are on board.

Now :fuckoff:

But at the same time, we should not believe a nutso woman

"Nutso." Is that your clinical diagnosis?

who says she was raped in a changing room at Barneys in the 90s while the store was open and nobody heard or saw anything

How do you know no one heard or saw anything?

just because we dislike the guy she is accusing.

So you think the only reason people believe Carroll is because they dislike Trump? Could you provide evidence for that? No, of course not. So you are forming a conclusion that is NOT based on evidence, just your belief.

Because the accused is a well known person and she is nutso. Same goes for this Tara Reid character.

What independent evidence do you have that E. Jean Carroll, who is quite well known and very successful is a 'nutso?' =

While n pieces of statistically independent garbage = better garbage, my point is that these accusations are not independent of each other. Thus they cannot be used as mutual corroboration.

You are assuming that one accusation is inspired another accusation and not a reporting of an actual event. Your bias is skewing your conclusion.

Certainly not. But at the same time, we should not believe a nutso woman who says she was raped in a changing room at Barneys in the 90s while the store was open and nobody heard or saw anything, just because we dislike the guy she is accusing.

There is no evidence that Carroll is 'nutso.' Your bias in any rape accusation is that the woman is lying.

Yes, I have many reasons to dislike Trump, not the least of which is his self-admitted history of sexually assaulting women as the mood and opportunity struck. But there are tons of reasons to dislike Trump without believing he sexually assaults women whenever he wants. For instance, I detest Mike Pence and Mitch McConnell and have no believe that either sexually assaulted any woman.

I don't believe Carroll because I dislike Trump. I tend to believe Carroll because there is no possible motivation for her to come forward now, so many years later---and because so many other women have made similar accusations against Trump AND because Trump's own words indicate that he sees no difference between what he wants and what he's entitled to grab.

I will admit that when the first accusation surfaced against Bill Cosby, I was skeptical---and hoped like hell that it wasn't true. But as accusations kept mounting, it became impossible to deny that Cosby is one sick dude, no matter how much I enjoy him as a performer.

As far as Tara Reid goes? I have some serious doubts about the veracity of her accusations against Biden. They seem out of character---which doesn't mean they are not true. Reid's own history suggests her motivation might be political rather than to reveal an ugly aspect of a candidate's character and to bring to light a terrible dead. If she had said that he tried to steal a kiss? That would be believable. If she said he propositioned her? Still believable if a little bit...seemingly out of character. But her claim that he pushed her against a wall, shoved his hands inside her clothing and digitally penetrated her? Seems both out of character and difficult to accomplish given how she describes her clothing that day. I won't write her off as crazy and I don't totally dismiss her accusation as fiction but I find it more doubtful.

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

What "major investigation" by the US Senate are you referring to? The FBI investigation was anything but thorough (https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940738/fbi-investigation-kavanaugh-thorough-limits)

Her MOM??? BWAHAHAHA!
That's your "evidence"?

Funny how that was not the only accusation of sexual violence against that particular nominee. Somehow, accusations of sexual assault and rape never count against a Republican candidate.

Toni, you're not supposed to be reasonable or rational, you're supposed to fit Derec's preconceptions and be stereotypically one-dimensional so that he can accuse all Democrats of being "hypocritical" as if that were somehow relevant and not simply ironically supportive of Biden being innocent until proven guilty.

The point clearly isn't to discuss the complex nature of any such accusations. It is ONLY to discredit Biden. No other consideration matters. Please don't make me mansplain this again to you. Derec is VERY busy trying to disseminate whataboutism.

In other words, it's all the mad ramblings of someone who doesn't think that women have the right to say no and have no need/desire to actually see if the woman is consenting or agreeable. Clearly if she were not, she'd allow you to beat her to death.

Rape apologia much?

I'm just finding Tara Reade to be less and less believable. She has been flashing pictures of herself from the 1980s when she was younger. Today she condemned Anderson Cooper for not asking Biden about her (she's a publicity hound). Then Reade told investigators that her mother called into the Larry King show to report that her daughter was sexually assaulted, retaliated against and fired. But if you read the alleged transcript, her mom didn't say anything of the sort. If it's true, her mom said to Larry King "my daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press and she choose not to out of respect for him".

Toni, you're not supposed to be reasonable or rational, you're supposed to fit Derec's preconceptions and be stereotypically one-dimensional so that he can accuse all Democrats of being "hypocritical" as if that were somehow relevant and not simply ironically supportive of Biden being innocent until proven guilty.

The point clearly isn't to discuss the complex nature of any such accusations. It is ONLY to discredit Biden. No other consideration matters. Please don't make me mansplain this again to you. Derec is VERY busy trying to disseminate whataboutism.

Derec and his predispositions aside: The entire point of the Reade investigations, as well as bringing up Bill Clinton’s sexual history is to attempt to cast Democrats as no different than Republicans in terms of morals and treatment of women.

FWIW, I think that there is a good point. Bill Clinton was credibly accused of a variety is sexual assaults and certainly committed adultery with multiple women. How different is he in that respect than Trump? The fact is that Democrats largely gave Clinton a pass for his behavior —and, along with Republicans punished Hillary for it, and for standing by her man just as surely as they would have punished her for leaving Bill. Men are not punished or even disapproved of by their supporters. In fact, Clinton set the stage for Trump in many ways. It isn’t hard to understand why so many republicans are willing to overlook Trump’s ‘indiscretions’ given how the Democrats overlooked and enabled Clinton’s.

Obama overused executive privilege when he had an uncooperative congress—and now we have Trump abusing executive privilege —with Democrats looking like hypocrites for objecting.

Back
Top Bottom