• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Dogs Thread

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Can't let cats have all the fun:p
Let me start off with some wolves from Spain
Galeria_Sabor.jpg

Bolota.jpg

a41d80cdaebdd6adce3ab6f586dbcfb0.jpg

Aw, they deserve their own beauty thread. :) Why didn't we think of this before? Oh yeah, because cats rule the Internet. Good thread!

Timely thread. We just had a "puppy brunch" at a pop-up park:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsbQZwHC3nQ&t=17s[/YOUTUBE]

View attachment 9439

Stripe as a pup.

Hard to believe, but that's the same dog as in my avatar pic...

Uh...are you sure? Your avatar pic looks much more like Gizmo in the next picture.

I am sure. Tibetan Spaniels change colour a LOT when they are puppies. The white-balance in the avatar pic is also misleading - that keyboard is brilliant white, and Stripe's face is white too.

Uh...are you sure? Your avatar pic looks much more like Gizmo in the next picture.

I am sure. Tibetan Spaniels change colour a LOT when they are puppies. The white-balance in the avatar pic is also misleading - that keyboard is brilliant white, and Stripe's face is white too.

Here are Stripe and Gizmo together.

10941137_10204653622839095_241269341215209975_n.jpg

Stripe is the larger and lighter coloured dog.

Here are Stripe and Gizmo together.

10941137_10204653622839095_241269341215209975_n.jpg

Stripe is the larger and lighter coloured dog.

Huh...his stripe really sorta vanished as he got older.

My old doge, who passed away peacefully in her sleep last summer. Like me, she wasn't too keen on being photographed, but this was a rare time when she sat still AND looked at the camera.

lfNdaOf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom