• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The dangers of exaggerating the evils of Islam

you explained very well why western civilization is on DEATH ROW

All you have to do now is explain why?

Why does mutual respect and good communication between husband and wife lead to the fall of western civilisation?

Do you believe that it is important to have contempt for your wife for it to be a successful marriage?

let me be honest

the lifestyle you have, you will never going to have STABLE life and family

without stable family you can not educate your children

what is the reason asian american people doing BETTER in education then white children in europe and america?

because asian people dont sleep around and they have stable family

without moral stable family you CAN NOT educate your children

sexual immorality = death of family = death of nation = death of civilization

sexual immorality is not freedom, sexual immorality destroy family, community, nation, civilization

because of sexual immorality western civilization is on death row, white people cant even replace population they only want sexual pleasure but children

then….

what is the reason asian american people doing BETTER in education then white children in europe and america?

Ok, but Asian people in the US have one of the lower birth rates in this country, so I think your crayon algebra has a few spelling errors within it. Other than that I think this is an imbeccable argument.

fertility19802013_b.png

Oh, and you still haven't addressed the reality that US population is growing...

let me be honest

the lifestyle you have, you will never going to have STABLE life and family

You don't know anything about my lifestyle. I told you about one single day in my life. That day was not the norm.

Agreed.

Sources? is this something you can back up by data, or are you just making shit up as usual?

I totally agree. But I doubt we have the same view of sexual immorality. To me sexual immorality is neglecting to give your wife orgasms the way she needs them. That means taking your time to understand her and going out of your way to make her sexually fulfilled. My first wife really enjoyed threesomes. Both with other women as well as other men. I'm still very close to her emotionally. As well as being good friends with those extra girls or men. That whole experience was great and enriching. Having high sexual moral standards is very important to me. High moral standards in general is very important to me.

I totally agree. But I doubt we have the same view of sexual immorality. To me sexual immorality is neglecting to give your wife orgasms the way she needs them. That means taking your time to understand her and going out of your way to make her sexually fulfilled. My first wife really enjoyed threesomes. Both with other women as well as other men. I'm still very close to her emotionally. As well as being good friends with those extra girls or men. That whole experience was great and enriching. Having high sexual moral standards is very important to me. High moral standards in general is very important to me.

AhAh, your agreeing to fulfil your wife's initiatives is reminiscent of an ancient story (forgotten the name of it) but the protagonists were called Adam and Eve... :)

Oh, look liberalisation. An Arabian Vogue. 20 year tops and we'll have a Arabian version of Playboy

http://en.vogue.me/

muslims will NEVER accept western whoredom culture

Only Islamic whoredom culture?

Why do you call the western sexual mores you disapprove of "whoredom culture"? Whoredom is swapping sexual favors for profit. If a woman likes dressing sexily, and reads Vogue to see how she can make herself look hotter, what does that have to do with whoring? So she's showing off her boobs to every lusty man that wants to look. What of it? It doesn't mean she's taking them to bed. And if she does take them to bed, it doesn't mean she's taking money in exchange.

Sexual permissiveness and promiscuity are not whoredom. A girl having sex with whatever boy she likes is not whoredom. No, a girl passing up the boy she likes, and instead having sex with whichever man her father thinks he'll get some social advantage from by arranging a marriage to, is whoredom. Also pimpdom.

You don't know anything about my lifestyle. I told you about one single day in my life. That day was not the norm.

Agreed.

Sources? is this something you can back up by data, or are you just making shit up as usual?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/opinion/sunday/the-asian-advantage.html?_r=0

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/asianamericans-graphics/st_12-06-17_aa_higher-education-2/

it is IMPORTANT for children to get education is STABLE TWO parent father and mother NOT pervert parent who sleep around or divorced

Why do you call the western sexual mores you disapprove of "whoredom culture"? Whoredom is swapping sexual favors for profit. If a woman likes dressing sexily, and reads Vogue to see how she can make herself look hotter, what does that have to do with whoring? So she's showing off her boobs to every lusty man that wants to look. What of it? It doesn't mean she's taking them to bed. And if she does take them to bed, it doesn't mean she's taking money in exchange.

Sexual permissiveness and promiscuity are not whoredom. A girl having sex with whatever boy she likes is not whoredom. No, a girl passing up the boy she likes, and instead having sex with whichever man her father thinks he'll get some social advantage from by arranging a marriage to, is whoredom. Also pimpdom.

The currency in a relationship is love. I give sexual favours and she repays me with a deeper emotional connection and loyalty. And vice versa. I think whores have gotten an unfair reputation. There's nothing wrong about being a whore.

On the topic of real whores, ie whores for money. Anybody who goes to work when they'd rather stay home is a whore.

Agreed.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/asianamericans-graphics/st_12-06-17_aa_higher-education-2/

it is IMPORTANT for children to get education is STABLE TWO parent father and mother NOT pervert parent who sleep around or divorced

I thought you were talking about Indians and Pakistanis. When British people talk about Asians they are talking about Indians and Pakistanis. I thought you were making a case that Muslim Pakistanis were better educated in USA. Sorry about that.

Yes, that is fascinating. And true. But East Asians are not Muslims. So again, how do you tie this to Islam?

The best argument I've heard for the east Asian success in USA is racism. They just have to be better than average to succeed. So they are. Nothing is as motivating as necessity. It's a similar thing with Jews. There is a similar effect in Europe among the Jews. The racism also leads to strong families. They feel less safe as singles so they're less wiling to leave a dysfunctional relationship. But they should. Staying together even when a relationship is bad is nothing positive.

It was a similar mechanic operating in Europe fifty years ago. In the workplace being a woman sucked. Being a single woman sucked more. Especially a single woman above forty. That made women stay in terrible relationships much longer. I don't think anybody wants to go back to that society.

Being happy and being loved should be what we value above all. Not material success. Even though Western culture is extremely materialistic it's also about love. Which I think is a worthwhile goal. And if it leads to relationships falling apart more often, good. Bad relationships should fall apart.

Islam. Homosexual dancing boys and tea boys as in Afghanistan, and elsewhere. ISIL and Boko Haram, sex slaves and other widespread perversions. 4 wives in Islam, and the wives don't get much say in what the old goat Moslem husband does if he decides to add a new wife to his harem. Old goat Moslem men buying child "brides" from places like Bangladesh. There is a lot on sexual nonsense to be found in Islamic nations.

Google Islamic sexual perversion for more.

ISLAMABAD: Another move to ban child marriages in Pakistan has fallen at the first hurdle. The bill to prohibit underage marriages has been withdrawn after the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) declared it un-Islamic.
The ruling party lawmaker, who moved the bill, withdrew her proposal on Thursday following staunch resistance from the council, which advises the legislature whether or not a certain law is Sharia-compliant.

Agreed.

I thought you were talking about Indians and Pakistanis. When British people talk about Asians they are talking about Indians and Pakistanis. I thought you were making a case that Muslim Pakistanis were better educated in USA. Sorry about that.

Yes, that is fascinating. And true. But East Asians are not Muslims. So again, how do you tie this to Islam?

The best argument I've heard for the east Asian success in USA is racism. They just have to be better than average to succeed. So they are. Nothing is as motivating as necessity. It's a similar thing with Jews. There is a similar effect in Europe among the Jews. The racism also leads to strong families. They feel less safe as singles so they're less wiling to leave a dysfunctional relationship. But they should. Staying together even when a relationship is bad is nothing positive.

It was a similar mechanic operating in Europe fifty years ago. In the workplace being a woman sucked. Being a single woman sucked more. Especially a single woman above forty. That made women stay in terrible relationships much longer. I don't think anybody wants to go back to that society.

Being happy and being loved should be what we value above all. Not material success. Even though Western culture is extremely materialistic it's also about love. Which I think is a worthwhile goal. And if it leads to relationships falling apart more often, good. Bad relationships should fall apart.
25% Of Physicians Are Born Outside The U.S. Can Immigration Reform Fix The Shortage?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicole...n-reform-solve-our-doc-shortage/#4a49d175155f

25% american doctors are born OUTSIDE of american

just imagine what would happen NEXT 50 years?

do you think that white people will regain MONOPOLY in education?

hell no, your game is over

you dont have STABLE family to educate your children because you dont believe in marriage so you dont want children and cant educate your children

i am not talking about you in particular here

25% Of Physicians Are Born Outside The U.S. Can Immigration Reform Fix The Shortage?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicole...n-reform-solve-our-doc-shortage/#4a49d175155f

you dont have STABLE family to educate your children because you dont believe in marriage so you dont want children and cant educate your children

I think you partly have a point. The problem in the west is that we care about what people want to do with their lives. We make people feel safe and we give them tools to be empowered. It's no mystery that most people are lazy and don't want to do jobs that are hard. But all this isn't a result of western values. It's a result of money.

Are you against money or to empower people? Do you really think that we can make the world a better place by forcing people to do things that they rather wouldn't?

I'll believe in "liberalising Islam" when Muslims making that claim actually reform the religion. When the word "Islam" means doing away with scriptures and stories that foster ideological disease, maybe add some principles and concepts that are relevant to the human beings who are alive right now and not to people and conditions of centuries ago, Maybe focus on adaptability, human beings valued over ideology, openness, respect for autonomy, awareness of the pitfalls of absolutism and ideological identity, pacifism, etc. There's a whole smorgasbord of humane views and principles to choose from. IF beliefs are a choice, that is, as authoritarian belief systems, carried along on our human social mechanisms rather than on reason, invariably claim about themselves.

I'll believe in "liberalising Islam" when Muslims making that claim actually reform the religion. When the word "Islam" means doing away with scriptures and stories that foster ideological disease, maybe add some principles and concepts that are relevant to the human beings who are alive right now and not to people and conditions of centuries ago, Maybe focus on adaptability, human beings valued over ideology, openness, respect for autonomy, awareness of the pitfalls of absolutism and ideological identity, pacifism, etc. There's a whole smorgasbord of humane views and principles to choose from. IF beliefs are a choice, that is, as authoritarian belief systems, carried along on our human social mechanisms rather than on reason, invariably claim about themselves.

The Quran is written in verse. It's words are used for poetic meter and rhyme rather than accuracy. That's why Muslims keep going on about that it needs to be read in the original. Arabic is no magical language. This is why translations of the Quran can be so wildly different, even though all translations are accurate.

The Quran gives the reader quite a lot of room for creative interpretation. I suspect that is why the Sharia came to be. But it came to be after the death of Mohammed. So not intrinsic to Islam.

Just based on Islamic scripture it would be easy to reform Islam while still not violating the Quran. But then again, that's not the hard part when reforming a religion.

I would say any gays have good reason to be concerned about Islam
Should I not be concerned?

Gay hate is not unique to Islam. Gay bashing is endemic all over the west. It's better now. But it's still bad. And not long ago homosexuality was criminalized all over the west as well. The legalization and then inclusion of gays into society has been incredibly rapid into the west. Zeroing in on Islamic gay hate is forgetting that we in the west used to be just as bad.

I would say any gays have good reason to be concerned about Islam
Should I not be concerned?

Gay hate is not unique to Islam. Gay bashing is endemic all over the west. It's better now. But it's still bad. And not long ago homosexuality was criminalized all over the west as well. The legalization and then inclusion of gays into society has been incredibly rapid into the west. Zeroing in on Islamic gay hate is forgetting that we in the west used to be just as bad.

No it isn't. It's saying that Islamic based ideas are bad. The fact that they're just one more in a collection of bad ideas doesn't mitigate how terrible they are. It's remembering how we used to be just as bad which helps put a focus on how bad the Islamic ideas are because we know exactly what the impact of those ideas are and how things are better for everyone when they're dumped in the trash bin of history.

I think you partly have a point. The problem in the west is that we care about what people want to do with their lives. We make people feel safe and we give them tools to be empowered. It's no mystery that most people are lazy and don't want to do jobs that are hard. But all this isn't a result of western values. It's a result of money.

Are you against money or to empower people? Do you really think that we can make the world a better place by forcing people to do things that they rather wouldn't?

you can do what ever you like for fun

but to producing educated children DEMAND certain LIFESTYLE

1) one MUST believe in god

2) two STABLE parents not pervert parents or divorced parents or single parent

3) children NEED peaceful home to study

4) children MUST not involved in sexual activity until end of education

western's white families are failing ALL the above

you can not reverse this trend now

THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS ON THE DEATH ROW

islam could save the western civilization from self destruction

Last edited:
you can do what ever you like for fun

but to producing educated children DEMAND certain LIFESTYLE
No, not really. Educated kids come from all sorts of backgrounds.
1) one MUST believe in god
I don't believe in the same gods my parents do. They don't believe in the same gods as each other. I don't believe in my wife's god. My youngest just graduated from college with a degree in English.
2) two STABLE parents not pervert parent
Pure bullshit.
3) children MUST not involved in sexual activity until end of education
OR what, they need to be stoned to death?
western's white families are failing ALL the above
We're often not complying with the above, but that's not evidence that we're failing.
you can not reverse this trend now
Can you show that this IS a trend? BEcause mostly you just babble and never provide support for your bullshit.
THE WEST IS ON THE DEATH ROW
Sure it is.

<edited>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom