• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The hush money indictment

Polling confirms the verdict impacts little. Again, a generally partisan view of the results. Appears half of Independents indicated they "didn't give a fuck one way or the other".

Seems like Trump could shoot TSwizzle on Fifth Avenue and it wouldn't impact the vote for Trump.

They think Biden made it impossible for Central Florida Yamaha to deliver the 90 HP VMAX outboard that I ordered for my work boat in 2019 before the fiscal year deadline in September 2020. In spite pf the insane tax bill of 2017 they say the Democrats make the rich richer and the poor poorer. So nothing The GOP/Trump does or says will turn them off.

One thing for sure; we are going to find out a lot about who we are in fairly short order.
Will we? I'd say one of the shittest things about life under an autocratic government is that you don't and can't really know who your fellow citizens are. Hard to gauge what someone really thinks when you all have to watch what you say.

Back
Top Bottom