• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Marjorie Taylor Greene case

We know Marjorie Greene didn't say a "Jewish Space Laser is causing the wildfires in California." What she said was 'The Jews are accidently causing wildfires in California with their malfunctioning satellite.' That isn't much better.

Especially because those satellites don’t actually exist yet.
But what about the pictures and video and 'those people' saying?

We know Marjorie Greene didn't say a "Jewish Space Laser is causing the wildfires in California." What she said was 'The Jews are accidently causing wildfires in California with their malfunctioning satellite.' That isn't much better.

Especially because those satellites don’t actually exist yet.

You mean the people who said that blue lights shot from the sky during a thunderstorm?

Are these the same people who are amazed by rainbows in their garden hose spray?

You mean the people who said that blue lights shot from the sky during a thunderstorm?

Are these the same people who are amazed by rainbows in their garden hose spray?

Don't be so fucking stupid. They're not amazed. They are appalled at rainbows in their garden hose spray because that mean teh gays are trying to cancel culture water.

Don't be so fucking stupid. They're not amazed. They are appalled at rainbows in their garden hose spray because that mean teh gays are trying to cancel culture water.

Let's not pretend that Teh Gays aren't trying to cancel culture water!

I think we need to back up a little and get back to what she was saying. This is the company and technology she was referring to:

https://www.solarenspace.com/solaren-space-solar/ssp-overview/#works

Basically, solar energy is captured at geo-synch orbit with a solar array and converted to a beam of RF energy, transmitted to earth, collected at a receiving station and converted back to electricity. In this case, the so called "laser beam" is really an RF beam (frequency?), which would not be visible to the naked eye. In her FB post, she seems unsure herself whether it would be visible or even capable of starting fires (it would have to be a massively energetic beam to cause that sort of heating effect, so I don't think its possible at RF frequencies), and even says at the beginning that she is "posting this in speculation". And she says nothing about it being developed by Jews. Others seem to have added that it because she referenced Rothschild. So this whole meme about MTG believes the wildfires being caused by a Jewish Space Laser is greatly exaggerated and twisted. She is also rather misguided about the fires being located where the high speed rail was proposed. That is just nonsense.

There are too many coincidences in what she is writing to be ignored. So I am just putting it out there. Is she a deranged Nazi who collects human skin for a lamp shade in her Ayn Rand reading nook? Well, I don't know about that. It is interesting that she mentioned space lasers, though. What a coincidence it must be that she mentioned California wildfires and how mistakes could be made in where to send the energy output from space. She was just randomly talking about how it's a statistical anomaly that all the places hit would result in profit. It is also interesting she mentioned multiple Jews involved in these alleged conspiracies in regard to the property hit by the fires, right???!!!

But she reads a lot. OK!

What the fuck is she reading?!?!?!? :eek:

If I had to guess, I'd go with the OAN news ticker at the bottom of the tv screen, Parler, 8chan, Atlas Shrugged, and a Children's Bible with lots of pictures.

But she reads a lot. OK!

What the fuck is she reading?!?!?!? :eek:

If I had to guess, I'd go with the OAN news ticker at the bottom of the tv screen, Parler, 8chan, Atlas Shrugged, and a Children's Bible with lots of pictures.

Nope, too much credit. I say talking heads only and a disclaimer stating that no letters of the alphabet have been harmed in the process.

Talking heads weren't talking about Jewish Banker funded misfiring satellites in 2018.

MTG wasn't really on my radar until the other day when a friend asked me to make the attached meme picture. He thought it would be funny since her initials, MTG, are the same for Magic The Gathering, and since their "Unhinged" series name was apropos to her behavior and apparent mental state. I've since read and watched a little bit about her and she seems to fit the bill. Anyway, enjoy this little picture I made.

MTG Unhinged.png

Talking heads weren't talking about Jewish Banker funded misfiring satellites in 2018.

I see you haven't been to the dark side of youtube like Marjorie was in 2018. Multiple news agencies reported on them as well.

Here is one talking head. The fun starts at 6:24.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFLTxYMXs8&ab_channel=UniversalMastery

Thanks for the link. Great fun!! I only watched the first ten minutes; does it get even better?

(What is an "atomic" laser?) I learned that the U.S. tested its "atomic" space laser on California in 2017, keeping it secret from most of us, but let the secret out in a Robocop movie. It also tried to keep its 9-11 plans secret, but The Simpsons hinted at the story in some of their pre-911 cartoons.

Universal Mastery for Congress! MAGA!!

I see you haven't been to the dark side of youtube like Marjorie was in 2018. Multiple news agencies reported on them as well.

When I said “talking heads” I didn’t mean any idiot with a webcam.

I know what you mean. Do you know how influential YouTube can be to people like M Green?

Thanks for the link. Great fun!! I only watched the first ten minutes; does it get even better?

(What is an "atomic" laser?) I learned that the U.S. tested its "atomic" space laser on California in 2017, keeping it secret from most of us, but let the secret out in a Robocop movie. It also tried to keep its 9-11 plans secret, but The Simpsons hinted at the story in some of their pre-911 cartoons.

Universal Mastery for Congress! MAGA!!

Well, I think the "atomic" part of the label would reasonably apply to a bomb-pumped laser. Firing one in space would be quite dramatic, though! There's no way you could do it secretly. Also, to date the beam accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. They're also far enough into the UV that they can't shoot through the atmosphere.

MTG needs professional help. She is not going to get it, and her party is going to continue to provide cover for her. Her story will end badly for someone, hopefully it is only for her.

She is no different from so many Christian nuts in the US.

Not insane.

Deluded and stupid and uneducated.

She happens to be very loud and obnoxious too.

Yes, loud and obnoxious women tend to get called insane rather too quickly. This spoiled ignorant rich gal is shrewd and doing very well raising money via her antics. She's aiming to be Trump's next VP nominee, I think.

Opinion | There are no Marjorie Taylor Greenes in the Democratic Party - The Washington Post
Republicans like to deflect attention from their alarming turn toward the hard right by accusing Democrats of being the real extremists — the party of “the Green New Deal, court packing and defund[ing] the police,” in the words of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. This is a grossly deceptive framing insofar as none of these policy items has actually been endorsed by Democratic leaders.

In reality, most of the real left-wing extremists, such as antifa fighters, disdain the Democratic Party as too moderate and “corporatist.” By contrast, right-wing extremists — who think the 2020 election was stolen from former president Donald Trump, refuse to wear face masks or get covid-19 vaccine shots, and believe the crackpot QAnon conspiracy theories — are very much in the mainstream of the Republican Party.
The far left considers AOC and like-minded politicians to be cowards and sellouts. AOC, especially, for calling Nancy Pelosi "Mama Bear" and for donating to centrist Democrats.

Windsor Mann on Twitter: "Marjorie Taylor Greene doesn’t belong in the House. She belongs in a home." / Twitter
Back to the article.
And yet Greene isn’t really that much of an outlier in the House Republican caucus alongside the likes of Reps. Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Louie Gohmert (Tex.), Lauren Boebert (Colo.) and other cuckoo Freedom Caucus members. Many Republicans have promoted the “big lie” that President Biden’s election victory was fraudulent and that the storming of the Capitol was either benign or the work of leftist provocateurs. (They can’t seem to get their story straight.) Last week, Rep. Andrew S. Clyde (R-Ga.) suggested that the mob invasion was actually “a normal tourist visit” (do tourists normally carry nooses?) while Rep. Paul A. Gosar (R-Ariz.) expressed outrage that the FBI was tracking down the terrorists.

The Memo: Lawmakers on edge after Greene's spat with Ocasio-Cortez | TheHill
This extends to ones without as high a profile.
Rep. Brendan Boyle (D-Pa.) told this column that there has been “a real, marked difference” in the atmosphere at the Capitol since the Jan. 6 attack.

“I have friendships on both sides of the aisle. But I have to say, even I really feel the tension,” Boyle said. “I have my own suspicions of certain colleagues of mine who are down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory and egging on the insurrectionists — people that would literally want me dead.”

... Asked whether fellow Democrats fear for Ocasio-Cortez’s safety, given her lightning rod status for conservatives, he replied, “As far as Alexandria or any other of my colleagues who seem to be the people who Fox News goes after — and none of them seem to be white males, coincidently, I’m sure — I do fear just a lone nut out there who goes down this rabbit hole, believes these conspiracies, believes the big lie.”

“It is a genuine concern. I have seen several of my colleagues have to walk around with security protection, and it concerns me. These are my friends and colleagues,” Boyle added.
He also stated that he removes his Congressional lapel pin to avoid making himself too much of a target. But being white and male may make him look like a Republican.
Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) worried that “the sophomoric tendencies of some have to be offset, and there just needs to be more attention on the serious work that Congress needs to do.”

But in a clear jab at Greene’s actions against Ocasio-Cortez, Kaptur also stressed that “haranguing other members should not be allowed. It is uncivil behavior, and it is setting a very poor example to the nation.”

“Congress has always had show horses, work horses, and bullies,” Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) said in an email. “Most of us – Democrats and Republicans – are focused on doing the work. It’s called governing, and it is important.”

Allan Lichtman, a history professor at American University, condemned the media tendency to portray both parties as equally culpable for the current poisonous political tone.

Polarization “has gotten much worse, and if there was one phrase I would eliminate from the English language, it is ‘both sides,’” Lichtman, a longtime Trump critic who 15 years ago sought a Democratic Senate nomination in Maryland, said. “It is not both sides. It is coming overwhelmingly from one side, and that one side is the Donald Trump Republicans.”
News-media people are afraid of seeming biased, it seems, and right-wingers enjoy howling about "liberal bias" as if only complete support of them is lack of bias.

AL is the author of a book on the keys the Presidency: several features that he thinks predicts how likely some candidate is to win.

Back
Top Bottom