• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Trump Supporters Told He's Suspending His Campaign - "Just kidding - Happy April Fools Day!"

In a WinRed fundraising page: "DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D SUSPEND MY CAMPAIGN? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! I will never stop fighting for the American people. I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!" asking for at least $5 for his campaign.

Donald Trump's Easter Truth Social Meltdown Raises Alarm
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION.

A now failing nation.... so Trump tries to depreciate the value of real estate for tax and electoral purposes. Of course, if he is President again, the nation's value is going to skyrocket overnight!

Trump is repeatedly using the murder of Laken Riley to fear monger about undocumented migrants. But, many murders and rapes were committed by undocumented migrants under Trump's presidency, too:

On the evening of December 10, 2019, illegal alien Roberto Martinez brutally murdered 19-year-old Madisyn White in Oakland, California.

In late August 2017, Igor Zubko was sentenced to life in prison for killing his ex-girlfriend, Shayley Estes, by shooting her five times in her Arizona apartment. An illegal alien from Russia, Zubko overstayed his student visa.

On June 18, 2017, Darwin Martinez Torres – an illegal alien from El Salvador – viciously attacked, raped, and murdered 17-year-old Nabra Hassanen in Sterling, Virginia. He pled guilty to capital murder, rape and other counts in November 2018.

Pasqual Mendez, 24, of Morganton, was given an active prison term of 12 to 19 years for felony human trafficking of a child, assault on a female, interfering with emergency communication and statutory rape of a child less than 15 years of age

Ever Martinez-Reyes (24) brutally raped a 36-year-old woman on Long Island, New York, on September 28, 2018. An illegal alien from El Salvador

On July 18, 2018, twenty-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared while jogging near her home in Brooklyn, Iowa. Her body was eventually found on August 21. Cristhian Bahena Rivera, an illegal alien of Mexican origin, was charged with the kidnapping and murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

Forty-three-year-old Mexican national, Daniel Hernandez Del Angel, was arrested and charged in Louisiana with raping a seven-year-old girl over a period of six months. He was subsequently also charged with sexually assaulting the girl’s mother in 2003, when she was 11 years old.

Crime generally increased during Trump's presidency. Didn't turn into Mad Max, but the increase occurred under his watch. Crime is currently dropping under Biden. Not utopian, but seriously enough with the bullshit on crime and exploiting victims for electoral gain.

Biden is trending slightly better this week. Here's Uncle Joe, he's a-movin' kinda slow, at the Junction...
That trend has to not only continue, it needs to intensify. Or McTurtle is going to be running the Senate again, even if Trump is in jail.

Has Liz Cheney endorsed Biden? How about Mitt Romney? How many GOPster pols who allegedly regard another Trump Presidency as intolerable have actually urged their supporters to vote for Biden?

One can sympathize with ordinary deluded Trump suckers :-- Dementia strikes early in post-rational Amerika. But GOPsters who know the score, pretend to hate Trump, but do not endorse Biden? No circle of Hell is bad enough for these despicable traitors.

Backers of abortion rights in Arizona are saying they have the signatures. It isn't official yet, but the GOP isn't running the elections in Arizona at the state level right now, so that limits those type of interferences. Abortion on the ballot in Arizona is dangerous for the GOP as Arizona is yet again another state Trump can't afford to lose, and we might find out, can't afford to advertise in either. With Lara Trump partly in charge of the RNC, money is going to be an issue. Gotta imagine PACs are out there, but Trump doesn't have coattails, and he doesn't care.

Trump said he spoke to murder victim’s family. The victim’s sister said it never happened.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Donald Trump used his campaign event in Michigan on Tuesday to denounce what he called “Biden’s border bloodbath,” zeroing in on the case of a young woman killed by someone immigration officials say had entered the country illegally.

“She lit up that room, and I’ve heard that from so many people,” Trump said at a news conference in the hometown of the 25-year-old victim, Ruby Garcia. “I spoke to some of her family.”

But Garcia’s sister, acting as a family spokeswoman, said Tuesday that Trump and his campaign have not contacted her or other immediate relatives — and rebuked the GOP presidential nominee’s effort to make the case part of his calls for a border crackdown.

“It’s always been about illegal immigrants,” the victim’s sister, Mavi Garcia, told local news station Target 8. “Nobody really speaks about when Americans do heinous crimes, and it’s kind of shocking why he would just bring up illegals. What about Americans who do heinous crimes like that?”

The Trump campaign did not comment Tuesday, and Trump did not mention speaking with Garcia’s family at a Wisconsin rally later Tuesday. Mavi Garcia confirmed to The Washington Post that Trump and his campaign never spoke with the family.

Has Liz Cheney endorsed Biden? How about Mitt Romney? How many GOPster pols who allegedly regard another Trump Presidency as intolerable have actually urged their supporters to vote for Biden?

I believe she has said people should vote for Biden, yes.
One can sympathize with ordinary deluded Trump suckers :-- Dementia strikes early in post-rational Amerika. But GOPsters who know the score, pretend to hate Trump, but do not endorse Biden? No circle of Hell is bad enough for these despicable traitors.
Yes. Watch Mark Esper, former Trump defense secretary, hem and haw over that when pressed by Bill Maher.

Trump said he spoke to murder victim’s family. The victim’s sister said it never happened.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Donald Trump used his campaign event in Michigan on Tuesday to denounce what he called “Biden’s border bloodbath,” zeroing in on the case of a young woman killed by someone immigration officials say had entered the country illegally.

“She lit up that room, and I’ve heard that from so many people,” Trump said at a news conference in the hometown of the 25-year-old victim, Ruby Garcia. “I spoke to some of her family.”

But Garcia’s sister, acting as a family spokeswoman, said Tuesday that Trump and his campaign have not contacted her or other immediate relatives — and rebuked the GOP presidential nominee’s effort to make the case part of his calls for a border crackdown.

“It’s always been about illegal immigrants,” the victim’s sister, Mavi Garcia, told local news station Target 8. “Nobody really speaks about when Americans do heinous crimes, and it’s kind of shocking why he would just bring up illegals. What about Americans who do heinous crimes like that?”

The Trump campaign did not comment Tuesday, and Trump did not mention speaking with Garcia’s family at a Wisconsin rally later Tuesday. Mavi Garcia confirmed to The Washington Post that Trump and his campaign never spoke with the family.
As the old joke goes, how can you tell when Trump is lying?

I believe she has said people should vote for Biden, yes.

Good! Should the Blue-shirts spend effort televising her saying this? Her right-wing credentials are not in doubt: Any Red-shirt who opposes her is planning to Lick the Orange Scrotum no matter what.

Yes. Watch Mark Esper, former Trump defense secretary, hem and haw over that when pressed by Bill Maher.

I watched that; it motivated my post.

How do you dare mention Bill Maher at IIDB, Shadowy Man? :encouragement:
Whenever I mention this opponent of excessive "wokeism", fellow Infidels object as though I were consorting with Satan Himself!

Turning Point USA to Nebraska: Change your Electoral Vote setup to benefit Republicans.
Nebraska Governor: Okay.
article said:
A renewed push by Nebraska Republicans to move to a “winner-take-all” system in presidential elections has raised the prospect that the 2024 contest could end in an Electoral College tie — with the House of Representatives deciding the winner.

Nebraska and Maine are the only states that divide their electoral votes according to the presidential winners of congressional districts. In 2020, Joe Biden won the eastern district around Omaha and its one vote. On Tuesday, Gov. Jim Pillen of Nebraska, a Republican, threw his support behind a GOP-led bill languishing in the state’s unicameral legislature that would end the practice.
Nebraska introduced this for the 1992 election, Maine did so for the 1972 election. The first split for Nebraska came in 2008. An election that even saw Indiana go blue.

An election that even saw Indiana go blue.
That was pretty historic.
The Republicans had screwed up the country so bad that a black kid from Chicago could swipe the election from a rich white dude and the best pair of boobs ever seen on a presidential ticket. 😉
Tom

The Republicans had screwed up the country so bad that a black kid from Chicago could swipe the election from a rich white dude and the best pair of boobs ever seen on a presidential ticket.
That pair of boobs being Palin and McCain?

Turning Point USA to Nebraska: Change your Electoral Vote setup to benefit Republicans.
Nebraska Governor: Okay.

There are seven swing states in the 2024 contest: MI, NV, PA, GA, WI, AZ, NC. (Listed in decreasing order of approx. likelihood to vote Blue.)

Assuming no unfaithful (or 3rd-party) electors and assuming that the Red-shirts prevail in any 269-269 tie:
There appears to be only one plausible scenario where giving Omaha's EV to the Red-shirts will change Blue victory to defeat -- that's if Biden gets MI, PA, WI and no other swing state.

Maine also splits its EVs, giving up a rural EV to the Reds. Maine's government is dominated by the Blues; can it counter Nebraska's reclaiming Omaha, by taking the rural EV back from the Reds?

In the very unlikely event that Maine changes its rule, but Nebraska does not, Biden wins three more cases: AZ+WI+NV+{either GA or NC} and AZ+GA+NC.

An election that even saw Indiana go blue.
That was pretty historic.
The Republicans had screwed up the country so bad that a black kid from Chicago could swipe the election from a rich white dude and the best pair of boobs ever seen on a presidential ticket. 😉
Tom
I think Bush/Quayle was the best pair of boobs on a presidential ticket.

Back
Top Bottom