• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Good lord;

Harris' inability to provide clear answers on both domestic and foreign policy, and trademark meandering responses throughout the 90-minute session that had even CNN's left-leaning panelists ripping her afterwards. Veteran Democratic strategist David Axelrod, who helped get Barack Obama elected and served as one of his top advisers, summed up Harris' performance with the catchphrase of the night: 'Word salad city.'

Daily Mail

Dopey Harris is incapable of answering tricky questions. No wonder Trump will win.

The Daily Mail is designed for easily duped dopes, especially since it pretends that her opponent provides clear answers, does not meander off topic, and subjects himself to hostile interviews. If 'Word salad city' were a reason not to vote for someone, Donald Trump would not even be running, but it is a fan tabloid with a mission to help Donald Trump. In any case, when Harris does fuzzy up her responses to questions, she usually does so in grammatical English. Trump can hardly finish a sentence without launching into a new thought on a different topic. His mental deterioration has gotten so bad lately that Fox News had to engage in extensive 'sanewashing' of their so-called barbershop interview. They edited out rambles, hatemongering, and blatantly false claims in order to turn the interview into a puff piece campaign video.

Fox News edited Trump’s rambling answers and false claims in barbershop interview, full video shows

The Daily Mail is designed for easily duped dopes, especially since it pretends that her opponent provides clear answers, does not meander off topic, and subjects himself to hostile interviews.

lol, TRUMP!! TRUMP!!1!! TRUMP!!1!!1111

I will still take my chances with four years of Trump over cackling Harris.

And it looks a distinct possibility Trump will win. 😲

What a sad state of affairs.

The Daily Mail is designed for easily duped dopes, especially since it pretends that her opponent provides clear answers, does not meander off topic, and subjects himself to hostile interviews.

lol. all the characteristics you criticize Harris for, Trump is demonstrably worse, yet you prefer him. Odd logic.

lol. all the characteristics you criticize Harris for, Trump is demonstrably worse, yet you prefer him. Odd logic.

Cackling Harris offers nothing. The Brandon administration is a shit show. Why the fuck would I vote for four more years of that? That would definitely be odd logic.

Good lord;

Harris' inability to provide clear answers on both domestic and foreign policy, and trademark meandering responses throughout the 90-minute session that had even CNN's left-leaning panelists ripping her afterwards. Veteran Democratic strategist David Axelrod, who helped get Barack Obama elected and served as one of his top advisers, summed up Harris' performance with the catchphrase of the night: 'Word salad city.'

Daily Mail

Dopey Harris is incapable of answering tricky questions. No wonder Trump will win.
How does Trump do with tricky questions? TARIFFS!

lol, you sound just like dopey Harris. TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!!
How about you answer the question.

Axelrod didn't "sum up" her performance at word salad city. He summed it up as a "mixed night" and said she went to word salad city on a couple of responses but was very strong on other answers.

i.e. “The thing that would concern me is when she doesn’t want to answer a question, her habit is to kind of go to word salad city, and she did that on a couple of answers,”

It appears she doesn't want answer a lot of questions. The more important the question, the less she is likely to answer and serve up a word salad. She is the mayor of Flavor Town in that regard. (tm Guy Fieri)
Trump is avoiding any interview/debate with any organization not full on MAGA. How does it feel voting for a coward?

Cackling Harris offers nothing. The Brandon administration is a shit show. Why the fuck would I vote for four more years of that?

Because four more years of Trump would be even worse. It’s unfortunate that we more often than not need to vote for the “lesser of evils” but by your own metrics expressed in this thread Harris is better than Trump.

Unless there is some other metric by which you are judging Harris that Trump’s actually better in.

Cackling Harris offers nothing. The Brandon administration is a shit show. Why the fuck would I vote for four more years of that?

Because four more years of Trump would be even worse.
Not necessarily.

It’s unfortunate that we more often than not need to vote for the “lesser of evils” but by your own metrics expressed in this thread Harris is better than Trump.

I don’t think so.

Unless there is some other metric by which you are judging Harris that Trump’s actually better in.
I refer you to the text in bold.

Cackling Harris offers nothing. The Brandon administration is a shit show. Why the fuck would I vote for four more years of that? That would definitely be odd logic.
"I don't like getting flicked behind the ears, so I choose jamming a nail file into my urethra instead".

Sound logic there, bub.

Your defense of voting for a shit show is that you don't to vote for another shit show.

Your defense of voting for a shit show is that you don't to vote for another shit show.

Misrepresentation of the current administration is a reflection of the brain rot the Trump has inflicted upon his sycophants. @TSwizzle is big on adjectives but evidence of the alleged shitshow is sorely lacking.
Why should he vote for Harris? How about record job growth, record stock market, decreased violent crime, record infrastructure investment, competent emergency management, decreased illegal immigration, sponsorship of border reform (that trump killed), support for democracy in America and abroad, and the undeniable FACT that THEY’RE NOT EATING THE CATS.
We don’t need a liar back in the WH.

Polymarket now shows 64½% - 35½% as the chances Trump or Harris will win the election. Betfair shows 60½% - 39%.

I show the Seven Swing States™ (and two other states), along with latest poll averages as shown at https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/wisconsin/ . The final number shown on each line is #EVs÷5. The six poll numbers shown for each state are the weighted averages as of Sept 28, Oct 8, Oct 12, Oct 16 Oct 20, Oct 25. Fivethirtyeight does weight polls by pollster reliability. (Even if the absolute numbers are useless, it's unpleasant to see Trump gaining about 1½% over the last month.)

Minnesota +6 +6 +6 +5.8 +5.7 +5.5 . . . . . . . . .// 2

Michigan +3 +1.6 +0.7 +0.7 +0.2 +0.7 . . . . . . .// 3
Wisconsin +2 +1.5 +0.6 +0.5 +0.2 +0.2 . . . . . . // 2
Pennsylvania +1 +0.6 +0.3 +0.7 -0.4 -0.3 . . . . .// 4
Nevada +1 +1 +0.5 +0.7 +0.5 +0.1. . . . . . . . . // 1
North Carolina 0 -1 -0.9 -0.9 -0.5 -1.2 . . . . . // 3
Georgia -1 -1 -0.9 -0.9 -1.8 -1.5 . . . . . . . . // 3
Arizona -1 -1.5 -1.4 -1.7 -1.9 -1.8 . . . . . . . // 2

Florida -4 -4 -5 -5.1 -5.5 -6.0 . . . . . . . . . // 6

I am not going to reward the useless bunch in the Whitehouse another four years to fuck things up even more than they have done. I’ll take my chances with Trump.

If you want me to vote for a democratic president, find a better candidate than cackling Harris. She offers NOTHING.

I am not going to reward the useless bunch in the Whitehouse another four years to fuck things up even more than they have done.

You keep making these broad claims, but never offer specifics. What did they fuck up Swiz? The usual trumpsucker answer is “everything” because trupsuckers can’t identify anything that doesn’t trace immediately back to the disastrous Trump debacle. If you ask me for specific examples of Trump fuckups I can provide a loooong list. Can’t you offer ONE example of these supposedly myriad fuckups to which you refer?

Baier: You're administration relaxed sanctions on Iran allowing billions of dollars to go to Iran's proxy armies
It's a fair question. Biden did blunder that one.
Just like he blundered the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Lucky for him, the Israel-Gaza war overshadowed all that.
He didn't blunder the Afghanistan withdrawal--The Felon did that, Biden was just left with the mess The Felon caused, combined with his deliberately slow-walking the paperwork for people we were supposed to pull out.

Iran is one of the few things he got "right"--and I think that's more a stopped clock than a proper action. Everyone's been playing kick the can with Iran, now we are going to have to live with an ongoing terror war that has no solution.

Yup. And sadly, that is satisfying to the Harris haters. They probably know that THEY will pay for Trump tariffs, but are comfortable that they will be able to blame “the libs” for that, as usual.
I suspect they anticipate more employment benefit than tariff cost. And one is vastly bigger than ten.

Good lord;

Daily Mail

lol, you sound just like dopey Harris. TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!!

Axelrod didn't "sum up" her performance at word salad city. He summed it up as a "mixed night" and said she went to word salad city on a couple of responses but was very strong on other answers.

i.e. “The thing that would concern me is when she doesn’t want to answer a question, her habit is to kind of go to word salad city, and she did that on a couple of answers,”

It appears she doesn't want answer a lot of questions. The more important the question, the less she is likely to answer and serve up a word salad. She is the mayor of Flavor Town in that regard. (tm Guy Fieri)
Every politician is like that--serving up garbage answers to questions without good answers. The Felon didn't do it nearly so much because he avoided allowing the tough questions to be asked in the first place.

Baier: You're administration relaxed sanctions on Iran allowing billions of dollars to go to Iran's proxy armies
It's a fair question. Biden did blunder that one.
Just like he blundered the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Lucky for him, the Israel-Gaza war overshadowed all that.
He didn't blunder the Afghanistan withdrawal--The Felon did that, Biden was just left with the mess The Felon caused, combined with his deliberately slow-walking the paperwork for people we were supposed to pull out.
As things stood,, while the bombing that killed US troops was awful, overall, that was probably one of the best clusterfucks of a withdrawal in our history. Withdrawals are rarely easy.
Iran is one of the few things he got "right"--and I think that's more a stopped clock than a proper action.
In what way? Saudi Arabia didn't want the US deal with Iran. Canceling the deal gave the US nothing for what it provided back to Iran. The deal provided the US with ways in that no longer exist because Trump is Trump.

Back
Top Bottom