• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Virus - Are You Affected?

Yeah, they had that as well, they also limited the number people in the building. My gym just reopened and they're doing that too, even requiring reservations for 60 minute time blocks, spaced every 90 minutes. As long it stays open, since the company went bankrupt, as have other gyms, so depressing.

https://www.svd.se/myndigheter-morkar-viktiga-uppgifter

Here's one of Sweden's biggest magazines repeating what I mentioned earlier. The Swedish government tried covering up their gross incompetence in protecting their elderly. Due to budget cuts they had zero funds to deal with Covid-19. Which is doubly serious because Sweden is, a high tax country. Its for stuff like this that Swedes accept high taxes,

In parts of LA, not wearing a mask and in a gathering is subject to a $250 fine. Not if you are holding a BLM banner though. This Covid lockdown bullshit is totally political. Oh, and that insufferable prick Newsom has a winery, that place is open.

In parts of LA, not wearing a mask and in a gathering is subject to a $250 fine. Not if you are holding a BLM banner though. This Covid lockdown bullshit is totally political. Oh, and that insufferable prick Newsom has a winery, that place is open.

That's because they don't order lockdowns unless there is actually a good reason to do so -
Central Valley wineries ordered to close, while Governor's winery remains open
by Misti Reed, Thursday, July 2nd 2020
Gov. Newsom owns stock in PlumpJack Group, which includes a winery in Napa Valley's Oakville. That winery is still open for tastings.
Several Central Valley counties have seen an uptick in the number of newly-confirmed COVID-19 cases in recent weeks. The numbers are much higher in Fresno Co. than in Napa Co., which is where PlumpJack Estate Winery is.

There were 5,289 confirmed cases reported in Fresno Co. as of July 1, 2020, compared to 344 confirmed cases in Napa Co. as of July 1, 2020.

My aunt has taken a turn for the worse, and was admitted to the hospital this morning. Very high fever, struggling to breathe. We are awaiting what will probably be bad news anxiously.

Alcohol is considered essential--withdrawal can be lethal for an alcoholic.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Welcome to the Freedom Cafe! We trust you to make your own choices if you want to wear a face mask. And, in the same spirit of individual liberty, we allow our staff to make their own choices about the safety procedures they prefer to follow as they prepare and serve your food.</p>— Libby (@libbyjones715) <a href="https://twitter.com/libbyjones715/status/1277245399795982337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

More posts by Libby in the thread.

That insufferable prick Gavin Newsom is insane. His latest diktat is that churches are to not sing or chant.

That insufferable prick Gavin Newsom is insane. His latest diktat is that churches are to not sing or chant.

Church in, I think Ohio. Choir of 60. One person showed up infected. 40 got sick, one died.

That’s your idea of something that would be an “insane diktat” to curb.
That’s pretty ghoulish.

I think they should stand up for their rights and sing anyway. Closer My God to Thee? Everyone now! Let's hear it from the folks in steerage!

Reactions: WAB
[That’s your idea of something that would be an “insane diktat” to curb.
Church gatherings, verboten. BLM protests, not so much.
The difference: indoor vs. outdoor. Indoor gathering are known sites for spreading the COVID-19 virus. It's much harder to spread the virus outdoors, especially if everybody is wearing masks.

I also notice that those who whine about churches being closed don't whine about bars being closed.

[That’s your idea of something that would be an “insane diktat” to curb.

Church gatherings, verboten. BLM protests, not so much.

Churches are one of the worst places to be. Churches and gyms. People singing or working out emit particles that travel outward 27 feet! Then the particles get recycled in the HVAC. A covid expert told me that a person is a 1,000 times more likely to catch it at a church or a gym. Super sad. My "church" is my local gym. Been going there for many years. 6 days a week. Love the people there. Love working out in a gym. But I gave up. I converted our garage into a gym. Won't be going back.

Back
Top Bottom