• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

Tom Brady challenged to win Super Bowl with Detroit Lions by Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart says he won’t believe Tom Brady is great until he wins a Super Bowl with the Detroit Lions. The comedian playfully issued the challenge to the Tampa Bay quarterback during the NFL’s Draft-A-Thon live chat over the weekend, which featured celebrities and current and former athletes.

Hart was on the live chat with Brady, Mark Wahlberg, Deion Sanders, Michael Strahan and Kay Adams when Brady made a joke at Hart’s expense before Hart countered with his Lions jab.

“I love that Kevin’s here. We couldn’t get The Rock, so Kevin got to show up,” Brady joked. Then, Hart went on the offensive.

“Tom, everybody’s all on you with this Super Bowl hype. You want to make me a believer? Go to Detroit. Do it in Detroit. Go to Detroit and win a Super Bowl,” said Hart. “You want me to believe that you’re great? Go to Detroit right now and take them to the Super Bowl. If you can do that, then I believe it Until then, it’s a hoax. I’m not a believer. I’m not on the Brady train and I think Tampa rigged the whole thing.”

“These are all of my friends on the call, so you’re not going to get a lot of support,” Brady replied. “It’s a tight family we’ve got on this call.”

The NFL’s Draft-A-Thon helped raise money for COVID pandemic recovery. You can watch the video of the previously live event at the top of this story. The moment Hart challenges Brady is shortly after the 12-minute mark.

If Doctor Who used a Port a potty instead of a Police Box

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRoKNgaqi8[/YOUTUBE]

On Facebook, in reply to a post about sharing your cooking recipes and pictures on OnlyFans.

Onlyfans isnt for cooking. Onlyfans is where you pay 5 dollars to see your neighbors butthole.

:rofl:

Someone pls explain to me - "Doctor Medical play set"

why.jpg

A gun? Ducks? Microphone? Bowling pins? Pills as big as bowling pins?
I want this so badly. Tried to find it here butOMG. No wonder American health care systems are so wack.

Back
Top Bottom