• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

The article doesn't say whether he got the spider or not.
I went kayaking with a friend last weekend. At the end of 3.4 miles and 2.5 hours on the creek I get the kayak up on the ramp and climb out whereupon I notice that there is spider a good 3” across inside the plastic shell - was with me the entire trip. I point out the huge arachnid to my friend who casually mentions that he saw the spider that morning when he was hauling the kayaks out from their storage spot under his deck…..

I went kayaking with a friend last weekend. At the end of 3.4 miles and 2.5 hours on the creek I get the kayak up on the ramp and climb out whereupon I notice that there is spider a good 3” across inside the plastic shell - was with me the entire trip. I point out the huge arachnid to my friend who casually mentions that he saw the spider that morning when he was hauling the kayaks out from their storage spot under his deck…..

You DID return it to its home under your friend’s deck, right? 😁

You DID return it to its home under your friend’s deck, right? 😁
Yup. Really glad I didn’t find my passenger while I was on the water.

There's someone in my neighborhood who made their router name "Sexinthecity". I just have to get to know these people.

Back
Top Bottom