• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

Not a big fan of Jimmy but I wouldn't want to end the Human species over him either. ;) The whole, Sarasota section is what got me rolling. That place has great beaches if you ignore the pollution issues in the Gulf, moist, overcrowded & overpriced. Some people are nice (the natives) it's the people flooding in from out of state that come across as cold and anti-social. Just, not good combos IMO. So yeah Sarasota can GTFO for all I care. :ROFLMAO:

Not a big fan of Jimmy but I wouldn't want to end the Human species over him either. ;) The whole, Sarasota section is what got me rolling. That place has great beaches if you ignore the pollution issues in the Gulf, moist, overcrowded & overpriced. Some people are nice (the natives) it's the people flooding in from out of state that come across as cold and anti-social. Just, not good combos IMO. So yeah Sarasota can GTFO for all I care. :ROFLMAO:

How are you not a big fan of Jimmy? He's the nicest human on the planet.

Same reason I'm not a big fan of Yoo Jae-suk. I heard about him, and see him on youtube every now and again, but I don't tune in or care to tune in enough to become a major fan. Seems likable but he's not on my heavy listen-to list like (to stay in his field) Conan O'Brien. I still wouldn't want to destroy all humans over Conan O'Brien. :p

Not a big fan but not an anti-fan if that makes sense.

So, I finally found out what the machine next to the water cooler at work does.

It's the most popular machine I have ever encountered; Every time I asked anyone what it did, they would start going on about how great it was. But they never got around to telling me what it actually does.

Yes, I am sure it's a very nice machine. But would it have hurt to tell me that it's for freezing water??

There's an old Wizard of Id cartoon which goes something like this:

A couple of guys are walking a country lane.

One of them says, "It's a muggy day," whereupon somebody steps from behind a tree and says, "Stand and deliver."

There's an old Wizard of Id cartoon which goes something like this:

A couple of guys are walking a country lane.

One of them says, "It's a muggy day," whereupon somebody steps from behind a tree and says, "Stand and deliver."

I read Wizard of Id in the newspaper religiously growing up. I also loved B.C. (so much that I got a B.C. book for xmas one year) and a few others, sometimes Spiderman, NEVER Superman, though. Fuck that guy. BOR-ing! And I really loved Sundays for the big, multi-page color comics section!

Back
Top Bottom