• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

Damn! I only just paid for our solar system. I never thought to ask whether the inverter or panels were warrantied against white dwarf damage.
I wouldn't worry about that. They're mostly peaceful, but if you happen to see one near your house carrying a ladder and wearing a balaclava in summer, you would be wise to start asking questions.

Was driving through rural Arkansas yesterday (never again), and saw a sign inviting people to a church, “You WILL meet god!”

Oooohkay! Must admit, I was tempted. But alas I was just there that day for the eclipse and then heading back home.

More fun with AI transcriber bot. It transcribed a dog barking as literally "bark, bark, bark."

In the AI's defense, though, this particular dog had a bark that sounded very clearly like "bark, bark, bark." As opposed to woof or boof or mff or arf or bo-ro-ro, etc. (My granddog is a bo-ro-ro dog.)

More fun with AI transcriber bot. It transcribed a dog barking as literally "bark, bark, bark."

In the AI's defense, though, this particular dog had a bark that sounded very clearly like "bark, bark, bark." As opposed to woof or boof or mff or arf or bo-ro-ro, etc. (My granddog is a bo-ro-ro dog.)
Long, long ago my cat managed to get her tail under my foot. Very clear "Me Ow".

(What is it with cats having no concept of whether their tail is in danger?? She would correctly associate certain actions with the possibility of being hit, but she never understood that if she just wrapped her tail up rather than leaving it sticking across the walkway that she would be in no danger.)

Long, long ago my cat managed to get her tail under my foot. Very clear "Me Ow".

(What is it with cats having no concept of whether their tail is in danger?? She would correctly associate certain actions with the possibility of being hit, but she never understood that if she just wrapped her tail up rather than leaving it sticking across the walkway that she would be in no danger.)
They also forget their tails when they think they're hidden.

Unfortunately, Tiger couldn’t put her tail around herself due to the spondylitis. But she kept herself out of harms way be being in boxes a lot.

Back
Top Bottom