• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

436221127_7962044090506213_4599467878677259129_n.jpg

Speaking of texts. I found that if you just choose the words that the phone is suggesting you can get some weird sentences.

Here I’ll just pick the first word the phone suggests every time:

“I will send you a text and I will send you the link to the text that I sent you and you can read it and then you can send it to me and I will get it to you and I will be able to send it to you as well as you can see it in the text message and I will let you know if I have any questions or concerns about it or if you have any questions about it or anything else I can help you with I will be happy to help you out if you need anything else I will be here for you and I will be there for you and I love you and I hope you have a good day and I will talk to you soon bye love you bye love you bye love you love you bye see you soon bye “

Here’s the second word every time:

“The first thing you need is to get your head back in order to be ready to fight the war on the ground and the first time you’re going down to fight it is the next day and you will have a fight against the first thing in your mind to get your mind back to you in a moment when you’re going to be fighting it again in a few minutes or two or so before the fight begins again in your head to get back in your rhythm again in your life to see if it works or if it does and then you’ll have a fight against the first thing you need it and you need it will work and you can get back in time for you can do that you can do whatever it does you have to get it is what I mean you have a lot more time and then I think that will work on your own way of thinking of the day and you have to go back and you have to go and you have to be able do it is a good night love and you have to go through the same time and you have to go out and you have a great night love”

Sheesh!

Did the phone select the first word “I”?

Let’s see, if I start it off with - “what”

“What’s your name again in a few years ago and I can see you again and I will see if you are in a new one or two years…”

Vs if I start with “perhaps”

“Perhaps not so many times but the last few years I haven’t had any problems and have had no problems at the time so I think it’s time for a change and see how …”

So, is it all going to converge somehow?
🤣

Did the phone select the first word “I”?

Yes. I didn’t prompt it like you did.

Let’s see, if I start it off with - “what”

“What’s your name again in a few years ago and I can see you again and I will see if you are in a new one or two years…”

Vs if I start with “perhaps”

“Perhaps not so many times but the last few years I haven’t had any problems and have had no problems at the time so I think it’s time for a change and see how …”

So, is it all going to converge somehow?
🤣

We have Amazon Echo units in several rooms, positioned such that almost anywhere inside you can at least hear them. If I answer a phone call that's for my wife I use Alexa's announce capability--but I'm speaking Chinese. It's just a sound, works fine--but my phone tries to render it as text. In English. It's too short to produce much but I have had it say "King beyond one" when I was contemplating a chess board.

Back
Top Bottom