• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

To Give You a Size of the Immense and Growing Size of Illegal Immigration

The phrase "My concern is that as the Democrats force this country into chaos," tells it all.

The graph is another tell - using monthly data, it omits the 4 years under Trump.
You don't think making shop lifting legal and allowing people to piss and shit all over the public commons is not your definition of chaos? Was it conservative ordinances that allowed this chaos to take place?
You brought up chaos in regards to illegal immigration. Why are you shifting the goalposts with hallucinations about making shoplifting legal?
Because like the shoplifting, the maga supporters believe Biden is doing immigration chaos on purpose. They assert the increased influx is directly the result of Biden fulfilling campaign promises. https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/biden-trump-border-policies/
There is no link between the Biden presidency and shoplifting . Maga supporters are delusional and no dose of reality is likely to dispel the delusion dejiur,

Funny, how they keep voting for the GOP, who had majorities in both Houses of Congress and the White House... and failed to really pass any type of legislation to deal with immigration... even when one of those President, W, had a plan to put forth... despite making so much noise about illegal immigration.

Funny.
It is also not funny how I remember the Democrat leaders taking pride over every way they could think of to prevent Trump's wall.

You would have an excellent point if the Democrats would have just sat back and let Trump fail over the wall. But instead of that, they made a big performance how they would prevent the wall. Had the wall actually been completed and not worked (a very real possibility) we could say that the Democrats were smart and Trump was dumb. But now all we can really conclude is that the Democrats did not give a shit about illegal immigration and Trump did.

And compared to all the other wasteful spending we just give away to other countries, how much would it have cost to blow money on a wall that did not work perfectly as advertised? At least it would have been a symbol representing the goal.
Uh, that wall is mostly still there yet the immigrants just keep on coming. So even on symbology it's a failure.

Frankly, I’d be more worried if people were not trying to flood into the US from troubled or shithole countries . It means MAGA has been achieved.

The reason I felt the comment noteworthy is because our media is purposefully manipulative for profit. Now days you can not dismiss half of the population not even aware what the other half is freaking out over. And your comment proves my point perfectly.
Primo projection right there. And I seriously doubt 160 million Americans are MAGAtards. If that was the case, your country would be irreparably fucked.

The phrase "My concern is that as the Democrats force this country into chaos," tells it all.

The graph is another tell - using monthly data, it omits the 4 years under Trump.
You don't think making shop lifting legal and allowing people to piss and shit all over the public commons is not your definition of chaos? Was it conservative ordinances that allowed this chaos to take place?
You brought up chaos in regards to illegal immigration. Why are you shifting the goalposts with hallucinations about making shoplifting legal?
Are you saying you missed the signing ceremony at the White House where Biden made shoplifting AND public urination legal?

There's also the story about the giant billboards in Mexico with Joe and Kamala saying "come on in! Our border is wide open!"

And don't tell me you missed the one where Biden fired the entire Border Patrol and left all the border crossings completely unmanned. It's all true!!!
When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.
And what is the maga side doing about it? Republicans are going after Hunter more than illegal immigration.
They are at least talking about it. Unfortunately I can not defend what they are doing about it but talking about it still is better than ignoring a very important issue.
This entire thread you've created is all about defending the right wing anti-immigration policies and lying about what the Democrats are doing/have done.
Did the Democrats not fight with Trump over "the wall"? If not, why didn't it get done?

.......I rest my case.

Look, everyone. The Biden Administration was way better at apprehending illegal immigrants!

%E2%80%8Ewola_migration_charts.%E2%80%8E001.jpeg

Trump barely caught any illegal immigrants at all in April 2020.

Why was he so terrible at his job?
Generally (although not always) you can expect to catch more fish if there are more fish in the pond.

That's what I originally thought, too. It was my first instinct. I wouldn't have brought it up, though, if there wasn't something more to it. Therefore, that is something you need to verify with actual data. What happens when we look at data?

Here's one source of information:
net-international-migration-returns-to-pre-pandemic-levels-figure-2.jpeg

Here's another:

Here is more info on the Trump era:

What is it with “Democrats” getting Trump off the ballot? In Colorado and Maine it was Republicans and independents petitioning fir a decision. One would think MAGA law snd order types would applaud people upholding the Constitution.
What do you think of governor DeSantis comment with regards to taking Biden off the ballot?

"Could we just say that Biden can’t be on the ballot because he let in 8 million illegals into the country and violated the constitution, which he has?”

Since you are using the logic that it is ok for the state to remove Trump from the ballot (on insurrection assertions alone untested in court), I guess it would be exactly the same to take Biden off using the same logic.

....I can't wait to hear some back peddling.

Last edited:

Are you saying you missed the signing ceremony at the White House where Biden made shoplifting AND public urination legal?

There's also the story about the giant billboards in Mexico with Joe and Kamala saying "come on in! Our border is wide open!"

And don't tell me you missed the one where Biden fired the entire Border Patrol and left all the border crossings completely unmanned. It's all true!!!
When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.
And what is the maga side doing about it? Republicans are going after Hunter more than illegal immigration.
They are at least talking about it. Unfortunately I can not defend what they are doing about it but talking about it still is better than ignoring a very important issue.
This entire thread you've created is all about defending the right wing anti-immigration policies and lying about what the Democrats are doing/have done.
Did the Democrats not fight with Trump over "the wall"? If not, why didn't it get done?
Man, you bought into that one hook, line, and sinker, didn't you?

Trump's "big, beautiful wall" failed for a number of reasons. You seem to think that if it weren't for those peaky libs, we'd have a 30ft gold-plated wall from sea to sea and there wouldn't be a single immigrant that managed to enter the country illegally. Only a sucker would buy that.

Yes, Democrats opposed it. That's kinda what opposition parties do. They had good reasons. It would be prohibitively expensive, ineffective, and (what with it being Trump) laden with collosal amounts of grift. At the end of the day, though, the "big beautiful wall " wasn't finished because Trump just sucked at governing. As has already been pointed out, Obama got more miles of border barriers built than Trump, and Democrats are attacking the problem with a multi pronged approach.

The root causes of the current surge of migrants has little or nothing to do with which party is in charge here. Had Trump been in office, they still would have come, but since he's an incompetent idiot, the crisis would be far worse. You obviously believe that he's the best man for the job because he "talks tough," but if you can't grasp after all this time that he's nothing but talk, I don't know what to tell you.

By the way, how's that whole "lock her up" thing coming along?

the opposition is attempting to take out the only person (Trump) from the ballet who cares what they care about.
Things heating up in the ballet fandom.

If the Democrats remove Trump from the ballet while doing nothing about what he stood for, I am confident a lot of them are going to start cleaning their guns.
That’s not the version of Swan Lake that I saw!

More from X (twitter)

What is it with “Democrats” getting Trump off the ballot? In Colorado and Maine it was Republicans and independents petitioning fir a decision. One would think MAGA law snd order types would applaud people upholding the Constitution.
What do you think of governor DeSantis comment with regards to taking Biden off the ballot?

"Could we just say that Biden can’t be on the ballot because he let in 8 million illegals into the country and violated the constitution, which he has?”

Since you are using the logic that it is ok for the state to remove Trump from the ballot (on insurrection assertions alone untested in court), I guess it would be exactly the same to take Biden off using the same logic.

....I can't wait to hear some back peddling.
Failure to stop alleged "illegal immigration" is not  insurrection so it is not the same logic.

If you bothered to read the Constitution, there is no requirement for a conviction of insurrection. But SCOTUS will end up ruling on this. For some reason, I think that even if SCOTUS rules that a conviction is not required and that anyone who engaged in an insurrection can be kept off the ballot, it won't stop the MAGAs with their inanity.

More from X (twitter)

"Importing immigrants"? Why do you fall for such blatant nonsense?

Because he takes those two buffoons seriously? I mean, Tuckums was a big cheerleader behind the lie that lost Fox 3/4 of a billion (but it had nothing to do with his ouster) and Muskrat is fucking up the former Twitter so badly that the only thing keeping it afloat is his money and ego.

Who would trust them to be even partly truthful?

If you bothered to read the Constitution, there is no requirement for a conviction of insurrection.
For the moment if you can laughing dog, try to take Trump and all of the other lawyers out of this.

Do you really believe our constitution is being served if the state can assume on assertion alone that that is proof of guilt?

For example, what if (in the future) someone you want to vote for (your favorite democrat for example) gets accused of something not quite so bad but is claimed by the opposition to be an insurrectionist. Should the opposition states get to keep going down the slope with their supreme courts?

If you really believe this then the Constitution must be a flawed document.

Here is more info on the Trump era:

RVonse, quick addendum...the thing I wanted to point out from the last link is this:
The migrant crisis has been ongoing since 2018, with surges in 2019, 2021, 2022, and now in 2023. The number of migrants fluctuates daily.

The migrant crisis has been ongoing since 2018...

Based on that as well as the submitted supporting data, it appears that Biden has been doing very well at apprehension...but not Trump.

If you bothered to read the Constitution, there is no requirement for a conviction of insurrection.
For the moment if you can laughing dog, try to take Trump and all of the other lawyers out of this.
You first.
Do you really believe our constitution is being served if the state can assume on assertion alone that that is proof of guilt?
It is not a mere assertion. There are volumes of evidence from the Congressional hearings.
For example, what if (in the future) someone you want to vote for (your favorite democrat for example) gets accused of something not quite so bad but is claimed by the opposition to be an insurrectionist. Should the opposition states get to keep going down the slope with their supreme courts?

If you really believe this then the Constitution must be a flawed document.
Insurrection has a clear meaning. It cannot reasonably be asserted as a blanket indictment of any behavior.

Of course the Constitution is a flawed document - that is one of the reason there is a need for SCOTUS.

More from X (twitter)

The title might be hyperbole but the content of the video appears to genuine leaked footage. To be fair it could still be doctored video, but the theme of it all agrees with the policies I have noticed in my own place of employment. Which leads me to believe it to be true.

More from X (twitter)

The title might be hyperbole but the content of the video appears to genuine leaked footage. To be fair it could still be doctored video, but the theme of it all agrees with the policies I have noticed in my own place of employment. Which leads me to believe it to be true.

What is true? We are not importing" immigrants?

How are "we " (whomever that is) supposedly are substituting one form of racism for another? What evidence is there that the Biden administration is telling these immigrants that white people are their problem?

How are "we " (whomever that is) supposedly are substituting one form of racism for another? What evidence is there that the Biden administration is telling these immigrants that white people are their problem?
The racism is with the DEI quota which according to the leaked footage IBM is under guidance. A non racisist pure meritocracy would hire and promote talent based on ability and hard work.... .not race. As the video points out we have substituted the racism we did once had in the south for DEI racism today.

I agree with you the DEI quota does not advertise white people are a problem but the Biden administration has been doing this nontheless. They turn their backs when historical statues (such as Jefferson) are spray painted and destroyed. If someone like Trump is denounced for saying white supremacy is bad, then someone like Biden should be making it equally clear that pulling down a historical statue of Washington or Jefferson is bad.

Back
Top Bottom