• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

To Give You a Size of the Immense and Growing Size of Illegal Immigration

Does the Republicans constant screaming that the borders are open actually attract migrants when they hear it?

Another related question is that when migrants are entering illegally and hear all the screaming in their ears about open borders, do they trip, fall down, and get caught?

As you can see, the Biden Administration has apprehended far more than other Presidents of recent years and Trump has not.

20326.jpeg

Funny, how they keep voting for the GOP, who had majorities in both Houses of Congress and the White House... and failed to really pass any type of legislation to deal with immigration... even when one of those President, W, had a plan to put forth... despite making so much noise about illegal immigration.

Funny.

Funny, how they keep voting for the GOP, who had majorities in both Houses of Congress and the White House... and failed to really pass any type of legislation to deal with immigration... even when one of those President, W, had a plan to put forth... despite making so much noise about illegal immigration.

Funny.
Imagine how much worse it would have been had Trump not built that wall with the Mexican money.

This report says that Biden's policies kept immigration low for several months.

But the graph shows numbers rising immediately upon Biden's inauguration.

Don't MAGA-spokesdolts have a central phone number they can dial -- LIES'R'US -- to maintain consistency in their propaganda?

(This is a rhetorical question: QAnon, AEI, Koch and Faux don't bother to make lies consistent. They know MAGA-heads don't grok complete sentences; they just enjoy words like "woke", "ethnic", "communist", "rapture-like" that go together well with beer.)

The phrase "My concern is that as the Democrats force this country into chaos," tells it all.

The graph is another tell - using monthly data, it omits the 4 years under Trump.
You don't think making shop lifting legal and allowing people to piss and shit all over the public commons is not your definition of chaos? Was it conservative ordinances that allowed this chaos to take place?
You brought up chaos in regards to illegal immigration. Why are you shifting the goalposts with hallucinations about making shoplifting legal?
Because like the shoplifting, the maga supporters believe Biden is doing immigration chaos on purpose. They assert the increased influx is directly the result of Biden fulfilling campaign promises. https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/biden-trump-border-policies/

There is a lot we do not know about the data. That said, it's an apples to oranges comparison of encounters to births. Some things to think about:
  • What does it look like before Oct 2019? I've seen this before and it wasn't as low.
  • An encounter is not the same thing as a person. One person can be encountered many times or not at all.
  • An encounter is not necessarily the same as an apprehension, though you'd expect it to be. Some persons might be counted more than once because you encounter them once and then some other time might apprehend them.
  • The encounters are not necessarily permanent person increases but they are being compared to births which are an increase in person count. Some illegal immigrants come to the US for work, go back home, and then come again for more work, go back home, and so on. So you may be encountering the same temporary resident over and over.
  • Presumably, an encounter with a known illegal immigrant mostly involves an apprehension most times. So is Biden better at apprehending illegal immigrants and Trump failed?
Another well thought out post. You would think with all the data collecting and storage in Utah our federal government famously collects on all of us that one of those alphabet agencies would already have a clue. But knowing anything about this just seems to be out their reach because they want the kind of data they can use for blackmail instead of something more useful.

The phrase "My concern is that as the Democrats force this country into chaos," tells it all.

The graph is another tell - using monthly data, it omits the 4 years under Trump.
You don't think making shop lifting legal and allowing people to piss and shit all over the public commons is not your definition of chaos? Was it conservative ordinances that allowed this chaos to take place?
You brought up chaos in regards to illegal immigration. Why are you shifting the goalposts with hallucinations about making shoplifting legal?
Are you saying you missed the signing ceremony at the White House where Biden made shoplifting AND public urination legal?

There's also the story about the giant billboards in Mexico with Joe and Kamala saying "come on in! Our border is wide open!"

And don't tell me you missed the one where Biden fired the entire Border Patrol and left all the border crossings completely unmanned. It's all true!!!
When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.

Look, everyone. The Biden Administration was way better at apprehending illegal immigrants!

%E2%80%8Ewola_migration_charts.%E2%80%8E001.jpeg

Trump barely caught any illegal immigrants at all in April 2020.

Why was he so terrible at his job?
Generally (although not always) you can expect to catch more fish if there are more fish in the pond.

Are you saying you missed the signing ceremony at the White House where Biden made shoplifting AND public urination legal?

There's also the story about the giant billboards in Mexico with Joe and Kamala saying "come on in! Our border is wide open!"

And don't tell me you missed the one where Biden fired the entire Border Patrol and left all the border crossings completely unmanned. It's all true!!!
When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.
And what is the maga side doing about it? Republicans are going after Hunter more than illegal immigration.

At first I thought this was troubling then I read;

let me assure you it is about all the maga supporters are talking about right now.

...and went back to sleep.
The reason I felt the comment noteworthy is because our media is purposefully manipulative for profit. Now days you can not dismiss half of the population not even aware what the other half is freaking out over. And your comment proves my point perfectly.

Funny.
It is also not funny how I remember the Democrat leaders taking pride over every way they could think of to prevent Trump's wall.

You would have an excellent point if the Democrats would have just sat back and let Trump fail over the wall. But instead of that, they made a big performance how they would prevent the wall. Had the wall actually been completed and not worked (a very real possibility) we could say that the Democrats were smart and Trump was dumb. But now all we can really conclude is that the Democrats did not give a shit about illegal immigration and Trump did.

And compared to all the other wasteful spending we just give away to other countries, how much would it have cost to blow money on a wall that did not work perfectly as advertised? At least it would have been a symbol representing the goal.

Don't MAGA-spokesdolts have a central phone number they can dial -- LIES'R'US -- to maintain consistency in their propaganda?

(This is a rhetorical question: QAnon, AEI, Koch and Faux don't bother to make lies consistent. They know MAGA-heads don't grok complete sentences; they just enjoy words like "woke", "ethnic", "communist", "rapture-like" that go together well with beer.)
There is plenty of actual video footage showing people coming across the river in droves. Its out there and yes they are really crossing the border big time right now. Elon Musk posted some of it that I copied to another thread on this board.

And what is the maga side doing about it? Republicans are going after Hunter more than illegal immigration.
They are at least talking about it. Unfortunately I can not defend what they are doing about it but talking about it still is better than ignoring a very important issue.

They are at least talking about it. Unfortunately I can not defend what they are doing about it but talking about it still is better than ignoring a very important issue.
Are you the same person who just posted this:

“When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.”

There is plenty of actual video footage showing people coming across the river in droves. Its out there and yes they are really crossing the border big time right now. Elon Musk posted some of it that I copied to another thread on this board.
You know, there are plenty of countries out there with strict anti-immigration policies, why not move to one of them?

Oh yeah, the whole point is that you can't. :ROFLMAO: what a shit-hole world you folks are trying to build! Countries as prisons.

“When it comes to politics, what matters is what they actually do. Not what they are telling us.”
This issue has reached a level of heat with the maga supporters that even talking about it is better than nothing right now. Especially during a time when the opposition is attempting to take out the only person (Trump) from the ballet who cares what they care about.

If the Democrats remove Trump from the ballet while doing nothing about what he stood for, I am confident a lot of them are going to start cleaning their guns. What comes after that I can not say but I would rather have everyone talking than the not talking about it. You can not even begin to solve a serious issue without communication.

A nation divided can not stand.

This entire thread you've created is all about defending the right wing anti-immigration policies and lying about what the Democrats are doing/have done. You are putting forth a false narrative (that I parodied above) that the Biden administration is not only doing absolutely nothing on immigration, but is actually encouraging undocumented immigrants to come here, take you job, rape your fentanyl, and collect welfare.

Your defense of MAGA is "well at least they're talking about it."

Yes, they are. Spreading lies, fearmongering, and saying very racist things, and you're claiming this is progress! And again, you've presented handing the country over to an autocratic regime as a great idea. A racist, autocratic regime that blames problems on immigrants and minorities and represses any opposition. That's your solution.

Talk talk talk. What does that accomplish? Would you at least admit that republicans are at least 50% responsible for the problem? Your side has held office more than 50% of the time.

This issue has reached a level of heat with the maga supporters that even talking about it is better than nothing right now.

Sure. But according to what you said the talk doesn’t matter.

Especially during a time when the opposition is attempting to take out the only person (Trump) from the ballet who cares what they care about.

Sure, but he is a criminal and arguably disqualified from running so it’s fair to attempt to “take him out”.

If the Democrats remove Trump from the ballet while doing nothing about what he stood for, I am confident a lot of them are going to start cleaning their guns.

Sure, but that means that they don’t truly believe in democracy. If they need to get their issues handled at gunpoint rather than by the ballot.

What comes after that I can not say but I would rather have everyone talking than the not talking about it. You can not even begin to solve a serious issue without communication.

I do recall the Democrats having ideas about the border and it had more to do with Advanced surveillance technology than walls. The right wing media may not want to mention it but there was discussion on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom