• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

To Give You a Size of the Immense and Growing Size of Illegal Immigration

Trump ordered his MAGA allies to stop the Sen. Lankford bill.
The actual reality is that Trump is not holding any office right now. He has no legitimate powers to take down any executive orders made by Biden. Those executive orders are the real problem and taking them down is the solution.
That doesn't mean Republicans are not willing to kiss his ass.

Here is the real invasion of Texas;
Back when I lived on the border, I spent some time working the door at a nightclub in Juarez. The doorman who was checking IDs while I was collecting the cover charge taught me a few choice words in Spanish. The lady near the end of the video is correct. "Pendejo" is...not the worst thing you can call someone.

This can be posted for many issues and it also works for this:

1. Its not happening
2. Its happening but its not a big deal
3. Its happening and its a good thing
4. You're evil for not wanting it

Until now, I honestly had not considered the electoral angle of why the democrats were promoting our open border but it does make sense to me now. Even dutiful liberal flag bearers should consider their ultimate fate in the long run if they get their single party monopoly rule. We need MORE parties to vote for, not less. Just saying.

Until now, I honestly had not considered the electoral angle of why the democrats were promoting our open border but it does make sense to me now. Even dutiful liberal flag bearers should consider their ultimate fate in the long run if they get their single party monopoly rule. We need MORE parties to vote for, not less. Just saying.

Then thank god the republicans killed that border security bill or this horrible future could become reality!

So let me see if I got this straight...

The Satanic pedophile Democrat Party being controlled by the Jews wants open borders and their reason for doing this is so that Black people can replace white people by overrunning the population with Mexican gangs and "military aged Chinese" who are secretly communist party sleeper soldiers. And the covid shots and mask mandates were a practice run for this kind of open, free society. Or were the whole mask mandates thing a false flag operation with crisis actors like when AOC went to Florida so that we would just think they were trying to control us? ... when really they're trying to open everything up including Tik Tok which results in an enormous number of people doing stupid freedom-loving chaotic things like drinking ice cream sundaes out of toilet bowls with straws whereas in China they control what you look at for the betterment of society but not in the US where they (the Jewlluminati or the Chinese Communist Party) want everyone to think they have freedom and to remain uneducated. So basically it's all their fault we are a bunch of freedom-loving idiots and so we have no choice but to be freedom-loving idiots (which is good anyway) in order to beat them. We need to all get out and buy guns, lots of guns, then worship god, trump, and salute the flag. The end.

Until now, I honestly had not considered the electoral angle of why the democrats were promoting our open border but it does make sense to me now. Even dutiful liberal flag bearers should consider their ultimate fate in the long run if they get their single party monopoly rule. We need MORE parties to vote for, not less.

Where are the Democrats promoting an open border? This is one of those assume the baseless premise is correct to use as evidence of an even more ridiculous conclusion. I do agree with Musk, however, we need to kick him and all the other immigrants out. That'll solve our problems with aging infrastructure, over-reliance on carbon, inadequate facilities and staffing for nursing homes.
Just saying.
You shared bullXhit, just saying.

It's funny, Republicans are always saying that increasing immigration from mostly religiously conservative countries will somehow increase the number of liberal voters. Anyone who has ever talked to an immigrant knows that the only reason this is sort-of sometimes true is their own vicious stance on immigration. On almost every other issue, your average Mexican or Guatemalan Catholic is going to align a lot more with Republican policies and politicians than Democrat ones.

But of course, what they really mean is, "we are terrified of non-whites".

Until now, I honestly had not considered *snip*
Don't worry, you still haven't done any meaningful considering. If a 90 second clip with no verifiable facts that has scary music is enough to convince you that doesn't bode well for your critical thought process.

Until now, I honestly had not considered the electoral angle of why the democrats were promoting our open border but it does make sense to me now.
If Hispanic immigrants would boost the Democrat party, why isn't Texas a blue state?
It's not you know.
Which makes your premise here kinda hilarious.
Tom

Until now, I honestly had not considered the electoral angle of why the democrats were promoting our open border but it does make sense to me now.
If Hispanic immigrants would boost the Democrat party, why isn't Texas a blue state?
It's not you know.
Tom
The scam has nothing to do with how they individually vote. This has to do with census numbers and the amount of proportional congressional seats and electoral votes the state gets. So the sanctuary states (which are always blue) taking in all these people get more seats and electoral votes regardless whether or not these illegals even make it to vote. So regardless how the illegals vote, them merely being reported part of the census helps a blue state appear larger than it is.

It's not you know.
Tom
It has nothing to do with how they individually vote. This has to do with census numbers and the amount of proportional congressional seats and electoral votes the state gets. So the sanctuary states (which are always blue) taking in all these people get more seats and electoral votes regardless whether or not these illegals even make it to vote. Even if the illegals could vote and they voted red, their merely being part of the census helps a blue state appear larger than it is.
So, like I said, the problem is that Republican's brainless anti-immigration stance screws them over. They could pull back on the rhetoric surrounding their idiotic policy on immigration and easily win back control of the Congressional houses, but they won't because their voters are terrified of Mexicans. ¿Si no? I guarantee you California would be a purple state if Republicans weren't going overboard to try and alienate every immigrant community against them. It isn't love of gay people, targeted military interventions, food safety regulations, or the federal reserve that keeps the Hispanic vote blue. It's just self-preservation.

It's not you know.
Tom
The scam has nothing to do with how they individually vote. This has to do with census numbers and the amount of proportional congressional seats and electoral votes the state gets. So the sanctuary states (which are always blue) taking in all these people get more seats and electoral votes regardless whether or not these illegals even make it to vote. So regardless how the illegals vote, them merely being reported part of the census helps a blue state appear larger than it is.
Amigo. You keep bashing dems on this issue. How do you defend Maga killing the bipartisan bill that would fix some of the border issues??

So the sanctuary states (which are always blue) taking in all these people get more seats and electoral votes regardless whether or not these illegals even make it to vote.
So, states that put Jesus' policy statements into action get a smidgen more political power?

I can't say I have a problem with that, personally.
Tom

It's not you know.
Tom
It has nothing to do with how they individually vote. This has to do with census numbers and the amount of proportional congressional seats and electoral votes the state gets. So the sanctuary states (which are always blue) taking in all these people get more seats and electoral votes regardless whether or not these illegals even make it to vote. Even if the illegals could vote and they voted red, their merely being part of the census helps a blue state appear larger than it is.
So, like I said, the problem is that Republican's brainless anti-immigration stance screws them over. They could lighten their idiotic policy on immigration and easily won back control of the Congressional houses, but they won't because their voters are terrified of Mexicans. Yes? I guarantee you Californua would be a purple state if Repiblicans weren't going overboard to try and alienate every immigrant community against them. It isn't love of gay people, targeted military interventions, food safety regulations, or ths federal reserve that keeps the Hispanic vote blue.
Even during the Clinton years it was the republicans who wanted open borders more than the democrats for their cheap labor. It has only been a very recent development that democrats have learned how to manipulate open borders for more votes.

And again, it makes no difference whatsoever who these illegals vote for since most of them can't vote anyway. All the matters to the democrats is that they are warm bodies that can be counted in the census.

It's not you know.
Tom
So, like I said, the problem is that Republican's brainless anti-immigration stance screws them over. They could lighten their idiotic policy on immigration and easily won back control of the Congressional houses, but they won't because their voters are terrified of Mexicans. Yes? I guarantee you Californua would be a purple state if Repiblicans weren't going overboard to try and alienate every immigrant community against them. It isn't love of gay people, targeted military interventions, food safety regulations, or ths federal reserve that keeps the Hispanic vote blue.
Even during the Clinton years it was the republicans who wanted open borders more than the democrats for their cheap labor. It has only been a very recent development that democrats have learned how to manipulate open borders for more votes.

And again, it makes no difference whatsoever who these illegals vote for since most of them can't vote anyway. All the matters to the democrats is that they are warm bodies that can be counted in the census.
Given that most of these undocumented persons end up in red states, your argument assumes that the democrats are unaware of this fact.

It's not you know.
Tom
According to census.gov's page on apportionment of representative in the US House, California has had the same apportionment for at least the last thirty years. When is this advantage going to kick in?

Meanwhile, Texas has increased its apportionment by 27% in the same time period.

ETA: looking more at that page I notice both New York and Illinois have lost seats in the same time period. So, if this is a scam, it's a hypothetical one, because history has not borne this idea out so far.

Back
Top Bottom