• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Today Donald Trump Came to My Town Just To Put His Foot In His Mouth and His Ass in a Sling

Trump should just quote Jefferson:

Not being sarcastic, this is the best message for our country...

Also, I think that Trump can be made to use the "Tree of Liberty" dog whistle if it is said by the right people on Twitter probably via 4chan and 8chan. Now that would be interesting.

Can that be applied to the cop killer in Texas?

Why not, for after all America is an experiment...

As someone who has and still does make at least in part of her living speaking and performing for others, your audience does much to dictate which words you use and what type performance you give.

Now what you guys don't know, and I do because I was there, was that outside of Trask Coliseum there were hundreds of Trump supporters who could not get in because (1) the Trump campaign majorly over sold the room which (2) led to busloads of people from out of state attending and getting seated over locals, which (3) then led to a counter protest outside that had as its theme calling HRC everything but a child of God and the finale of which was a Ford 150 driving up and down the street in front of Trask with not one but two large confederate flags being held in the truck bed by a middle aged man who shouted "White Power" and got thumbs ups and shouts of agreement from Trump supporters.

That group outside was just a sample of the people inside. People Trump played to in his words and mannerisms in order to get their approval. People who were quite happy with everything Trump said and knew exactly what he meant.

Don't these same people get all in a tizzy about how "Black Lives Matter" criticism of police causes anti-police violence?

Don't these same people get all in a tizzy about how "Black Lives Matter" criticism of police causes anti-police violence?

Well, that's only because black people are subhuman animals who can't be trusted to control their emotions due to their genetic inferiority. This doesn't apply to members of the uber-race.

Well, that's only because black people are subhuman animals who can't be trusted to control their emotions due to their genetic inferiority. This doesn't apply to members of the uber-race.

Laaaaaaw and orrrrrder!

Wait. I thought Obama already took all of our guns away. Will there even be any left for Clinton to take?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trumpo rides again!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

Donald Trump said Thursday that he meant exactly what he said when he called President Barack Obama the "founder of ISIS" and objected when a conservative radio show host tried to clarify the GOP nominee's position. Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.
"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."
"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

----

He sure does rant pretty. He'd make a grand president.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

Donald Trump said Thursday that he meant exactly what he said when he called President Barack Obama the "founder of ISIS" and objected when a conservative radio show host tried to clarify the GOP nominee's position. Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.
"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."
"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

----

Scandal!! Trump suggests two people win Most Valuable Player. ESPN is going to shit over that one.

Trump objected.

----

Wow. My brain actually hurts trying to read what DT says. This exchange is a doozy:

HH...But by using the term founder, they’re hitting with you on this again. Mistake?

DT: No, it’s no mistake. Everyone’s liking it. I think they’re liking it. I give him the most valuable player award. And I give it to him, and I give it to, I gave the co-founder to Hillary. I don’t know if you heard that.

HH: I did. I did. I played it.

DT: I gave her the co-founder.

HH: I know what you’re arguing…

DT: You’re not, and let me ask you, do you not like that?

HH: I don’t. I think I would say they created, they lost the peace. They created the Libyan vacuum, they created the vacuum into which ISIS came, but they didn’t create ISIS. That’s what I would say.

DT: Well, I disagree.

HH: All right, that’s okay.

DT: I mean, with his bad policies, that’s why ISIS came about.

HH: That’s…

DT: If he would have done things properly, you wouldn’t have had ISIS.

HH: That’s true.

DT: Therefore, he was the founder of ISIS.

HH: And that’s, I’d just use different language to communicate it...

The guy's trying to help him, but he just can't take it. Sheesh.

Trump objected.

----

8/11: "Were you being sarcastic?"
"No! I meant Obama FOUNDED ISIS"
"Are you sure you didn't mean he opened a vacuum into which..."
" No! he FOUNDED ISIS!"

8/12:
"I was being sarcastic. I meant that he opened a vacuum which.... "

Seems that teh Donald is looking forward to his "very very nice, long vacation", and has totally given up on becoming President. All that remains is to follow through, and complete the carnage wrought upon the party of Lincoln.

Trump objected.

----

" No! he FOUNDED ISIS!"

8/12:

Seems that teh Donald is looking forward to his "very very nice, long vacation", and has totally given up on becoming President. All that remains is to follow through, and complete the carnage wrought upon the party of Lincoln.
So was that an Android Tweet or iPhone Tweet?

" No! he FOUNDED ISIS!"

8/12:

Neither - that's me paraphrasing what I picked up from watching a few minutes of CNN yesterday and this morning.

Neither - that's me paraphrasing what I picked up from watching a few minutes of CNN yesterday and this morning.
This is the tweet, you were close enough.
Donald Poe said:
Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?

Back
Top Bottom