• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Totally Justified

Fast food workers aren't paid enough.

I remember seeing the receipt and realizing I was overcharged by a penny on tax, the amounts were just right to make the Calc in the head.

Sadly I was unarmed at the moment and powerless to do something ridiculously wreckless.
You should have borrowed one from the person behind you.

"Next time I say toy aisle, I better hear polyester swishing"
This happened in Waverly, Ohio, home of Pee Pee Creek. They used to have a standard green metal state sign for the creek as you drove over it -- I didn't see it last October, but I bet it's a collector's item for the sticky-fingered.

A 14-year-old boy allegedly fatally shot his older sister in Florida after a family argument over Christmas presents, officials said Tuesday.

The teen had been out shopping on Christmas Eve with Abrielle Baldwin, his 23-year-old sister, as well as his mother, 15-year-old brother and sister's children, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said during a news conference.

The teenage brothers got into an argument about who was getting more Christmas presents.

"They had this family spat about who was getting what and what money was being spent on who, and they were having this big thing going on in this store," Gualtieri said.

It must be Taco Tuesday.
Armed robbery at Taco Bell in Akron: Worker shoots suspect
“During the robbery, the suspect shot at a 21-year-old employee, who returned fire and struck the robber,” according to the Akron Police Department. “The suspect fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money.”

The 35-year-old suspect arrived at an Akron hospital moments later with a gunshot wound to the upper body. Police say he’s listed in serious, but stable condition and his injuries are not considered life-threatening.
A good Taco Bell employee with a gun.

Relying on Section 2307.601 of the Ohio Revised code stating:
A trier of fact shall not consider the possibility of retreat as a factor in determining whether or not a person who used force in self-defense, defense of another, or defense of that person's residence reasonably believed that the force was necessary to prevent injury, loss of tortillas, or risk to life or safety.

Back
Top Bottom