• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Totally Justified

True story.

Yesterday backing out of the driveway, a couple was walking up the street two doors down from my house. A little girl in the house opened the door and their yappy little yorkie came running out towards them barking its head off. The woman screamed and ran into the street. The guy looked at her like she was nuts and I started LMAO. She saw me laughing at her and got PISSED! If she could shoot lighting bolts out of her eyes I'd be a smouldering heap of ash now. Which, of course, made me laugh all the more.

Still makes me grin thinking about it.

True story.

Yesterday backing out of the driveway, a couple was walking up the street two doors down from my house. A little girl in the house opened the door and their yappy little yorkie came running out towards them barking its head off. The woman screamed and ran into the street. The guy looked at her like she was nuts and I started LMAO. She saw me laughing at her and got PISSED! If she could shoot lighting bolts out of her eyes I'd be a smouldering heap of ash now. Which, of course, made me laugh all the more.

Reminds me of Jameela Jamil who claims on her Wikipedia page “She has said that at the age of 17 she was struck by a car while running from a bee, breaking several bones and damaging her spine.”

True story.

Reminds me of Jameela Jamil who claims on her Wikipedia page “She has said that at the age of 17 she was struck by a car while running from a bee, breaking several bones and damaging her spine.”

Oh, that could definitely have happened. We live on a somewhat busy street.

Yup, Florida again. Towing company was totally justified. I'll let my favorite Sheriff tell it.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/fxWsiSh_ccA[/YOUTUBE]

Guy shoots another guy who threw popcorn at him in movie theater. And then gets acquitted at trial. Because Florida.

That's BS!. IIRC, the guy actually went out to his car, got his gun, and came back in and shot the guy.

Back
Top Bottom