• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Just Secured His Re-Election! Mexico Caved!

I use elephant powder, to prevent elephants trampling my garden.

Some say that we don't have a problem with elephants in Australia; But they are making fools of themselves - they just proved that elephant powder does work!

Did you know if in an illegal immigrant was driving and smashed into my car, nothing happens to them? Cops will show up, I'll ask them, "Are you gonna arrest them or make them pay my damages?," the cop would laugh in my face.

Far cry from imaginary elephants.

Citizens who don't have money it's the same way.

Are you for or against the border wall?

If you are against it, can you please tell me how many immigrants you allow to stay with you in your home?

Most illegals don't come through the desert anyway. The wall can't stop anyone who doesn't go that way.

So, unsurprisingly it turns out that Mexico agreed to crack down on migrants months ago (according to NYT)

The guy is trying to save political face for having to back down on his tariff threat.

I’m shocked I tell you, shocked.

I wonder what it would look like if the Mexican government offered to keep doing what they've been doing all along and Trump was the one who caved.

If you are against it, can you please tell me how many immigrants you allow to stay with you in your home?

Most illegals don't come through the desert anyway. The wall can't stop anyone who doesn't go that way.

I notice you didn't answer the question. I would like the record to show that it is highly probable that you allow a whopping total of 0 immigrants to live in your house with you.

"Open borders, but not open houses" One would think leftists house would be filled with 30 immigrants partying having a great time peacefully.

I notice you didn't answer the question. I would like the record to show that it is highly probable that you allow a whopping total of 0 immigrants to live in your house with you.

"Open borders, but not open houses" One would think leftists house would be filled with 30 immigrants partying having a great time peacefully.

By your own logic, whoever Loren doesn't want living in his house, doesn't belong in the USA. (Has he DMed you for a sleep over? if not, start packing)

That's a terrible argument you are trying to make.

I'm starting to wonder if you are an illegal immigrant yourself, as clearly you struggle with the english language.

Congratulations Donald on solving a crisis you created. Your hard line stance on immigration and threats to close the border didn't stem the flow of illegal immigration. It sent a message to immigrants that it's now or never. But you don't want to solve this problem too soon. Fighting "other people" invading our country is the gift that keeps on giving. Let's drag this out awhile. If democrats take control, there will be brown people in every neighborhood selling drugs to our kids, raping our women, and turning our America into Honduras. Remember, liberals love open borders. Laura, Sean, and Tucker said so.

Mexico bullying the US? Oh yes, Mexico holds all the economic cards. Only The Donald is sophisticated enough to come out on top on any deal between the US and Mexico.

"Trump Just Secured His Re-Election! Mexico Caved!"
LOL...why don't you wait until later this week when Gallup does their next update and we'll see if Americans are impressed...somehow I don't think this latest circus will impress many Americans not already infatuated with FFvC.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207...k_newsv9&g_campaign=item_201617&g_medium=copy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...ith-mexico-to-avoid-tariffs-today-2019-06-07/

"President Trump tweeted Friday night that a deal had been signed with Mexico to avoid tariffs that were set to start Monday. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo more formally announced the agreement shortly thereafter.
Yeah, just like Twiddle de Dotard's BS claim that Mexico is going to start buying lots more farm products...from the never ending lying shit stream that he puts out:

Twiddle de Dotard said:
MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!

Then there is this little problem of reality:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...eed-to-farm-deal-with-u-s-contradicting-trump
Three Mexican officials said Saturday they were not aware of any side accord in the works, and that agricultural trade hadn’t been discussed during three days of negotiations in Washington that culminated in a joint communique late Friday.

<snip>
Increasing Mexico’s purchases from the U.S. beyond current levels wasn’t discussed during the Washington talks, said the three people with knowledge of the deliberations who weren’t authorized to speak publicly.

Mexico has no state-owned agricultural conglomerate to buy food products or handle distribution, or a government program that could buy farm equipment for delivery to producers.

If walls stop the flow of drugs, then there are no illicit drugs in prisons, right?

Oh, you think you got me!

Of course not. Who said anything that walls stop the flow of drugs?
Trump.
Trump said that.
All long, he's said we need a wall to stop drugs, ignoring the fact that most drugs go thru legal ports.
He's said we need the wall to stop illegal immigrants, ignoring yhe fact that mist enter legally, but don't go home when they are supposed to.

So, no, i did not 'get'you.
Bonespurs got you.

Or, you're just trolling....
Prison guards are corrupt, no doubt about it. Not all, obviously. But, they do smuggle the drugs in for the addicts. Everyone knows the stories that it's easier to get drugs in prison than on the streets.
So, you clearly KNOW that walls don't work.
Now expect a shift to yet another goalpost...
What the wall will do is stop the flow of SOME DRUGS coming into our country. We should see a reduction, no doubt. With all the accomplishments by Trump so far, you can bet things will get better.
But tge Shitgibbon is not promising a reduction.
He's holding Dems responsible for all the drugs because they won't build his wall.

Clearly, you are only here to ddtir the pot.

Bye bye.

Trump.
Trump said that.
All long, he's said we need a wall to stop drugs, ignoring the fact that most drugs go thru legal ports.
He's said we need the wall to stop illegal immigrants, ignoring yhe fact that mist enter legally, but don't go home when they are supposed to.

Bonespurs got you.

Or, you're just trolling....
Prison guards are corrupt, no doubt about it. Not all, obviously. But, they do smuggle the drugs in for the addicts. Everyone knows the stories that it's easier to get drugs in prison than on the streets.
So, you clearly KNOW that walls don't work.
Now expect a shift to yet another goalpost...
What the wall will do is stop the flow of SOME DRUGS coming into our country. We should see a reduction, no doubt. With all the accomplishments by Trump so far, you can bet things will get better.
But tge Shitgibbon is not promising a reduction.
He's holding Dems responsible for all the drugs because they won't build his wall.

Bye bye.

I fail to see your point. Most leftists argue for more gun control because it would stop some people from getting a gun, but not all people. But, now you are saying that since the wall won't stop ALL immigrants, then we shouldn't build it.

You see the inconsistency?

Congratulations Donald on solving a crisis you created. Your hard line stance on immigration and threats to close the border didn't stem the flow of illegal immigration. It sent a message to immigrants that it's now or never. But you don't want to solve this problem too soon. Fighting "other people" invading our country is the gift that keeps on giving. Let's drag this out awhile. If democrats take control, there will be brown people in every neighborhood selling drugs to our kids, raping our women, and turning our America into Honduras. Remember, liberals love open borders. Laura, Sean, and Tucker said so.

Mexico bullying the US? Oh yes, Mexico holds all the economic cards. Only The Donald is sophisticated enough to come out on top on any deal between the US and Mexico.

Trump has stated numerous times, "I want them to come here LEGALLY." Trump understands the law. It's the leftists who don't understand. They say stupid things like, "It's legal for illegals to come in!" Then they come in and still wave the Mexican flag. They can't even decide which country they want to live in. It's sad.

The point was that he BLUFFED Mexico and it worked brilliantly.

The FACT is that he bluffed the morons who worship him - again. Told them he was going to wreak all kinds of havoc if Mexico didn't give him something (that unbeknownst to them, they had long since agreed to), and then announced that he had once again saved the world from said havoc by altering Mexico's position (which they didn't do).

The morons who believed him were mightily impressed as we see above - it worked brilliantly.
Of course it simply earned him a little more well-deserved contempt from everyone who actually knows what's going on, but so what? Everyone's making money here - even the stock market priced in the fact that those threats were idle from the start, well before Trump announced his own saviorship again.

The point was that he BLUFFED Mexico and it worked brilliantly.

The FACT is that he bluffed the morons who worship him - again. Told them he was going to wreak all kinds of havoc if Mexico didn't give him something (that unbeknownst to them, they had long since agreed to), and then announced that he had once again saved the world from said havoc by altering Mexico's position (which they didn't do).

The morons who believed him were mightily impressed as we see above - it worked brilliantly.
Of course it simply earned him a little more well-deserved contempt from everyone who actually knows what's going on, but so what? Everyone's making money here - even the stock market priced in the fact that those threats were idle from the start, well before Trump announced his own saviorship again.

His approval rating is skyrocketing. The economy is booming. Trump has 2020 in the bag. The Dems have Joe Biden beating Bernie in the polls LOL and Biden has no stance on anything whatsoever. All this talk about how Bernie is starting a revolution with his great ideas and it will end up being Biden vs Trump which guarantees a Trump victory. Trump is gonna rip Biden to shreds in debate.

Trump.
Trump said that.

Bonespurs got you.

Or, you're just trolling.... So, you clearly KNOW that walls don't work.
Now expect a shift to yet another goalpost... But tge Shitgibbon is not promising a reduction.

Bye bye.

I fail to see your point. Most leftists argue for more gun control because it would stop some people from getting a gun, but not all people. But, now you are saying that since the wall won't stop ALL immigrants, then we shouldn't build it.

You see the inconsistency?

Why on earth would the solution to one problem be anyhow related to another completely different problem?

You are making another terrible argument.

Hey half-life, where are you getting your information? What are your top 3 sources for political info?

Why on earth would the solution to one problem be anyhow related to another completely different problem?

Leftist on gun control: Sure, gun control won't stop everyone from getting guns. But, it will stop some people from getting guns.

Leftist on the border wall: The wall won't stop every illegal from coming in. So, let's not build it.

Please point out the flaw.

Leftist on gun control: Sure, gun control won't stop everyone from getting guns. But, it will stop some people from getting guns.

Leftist on the border wall: The wall won't stop every illegal from coming in. So, let's not build it.

Please point out the flaw.
Some of the flaws (note the plural) are
1) the wall is an expensive and environmentally destructive way to achieve the same level of border security,
2) the "crisis" at the border is overblown by racists and bigots, and
3) no leftist I know makes your argument about the wall.

Back
Top Bottom