• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump just won

Amazing all the top celebrities are tweeting and protesting against Trump.

I'm starting to warm up to the new President.

We can see how many will actually follow up on their threat to leave the USA just on account of the election results.

People in Canada are responding with "stay home", showing a particular dislike of Lena Dunham.

We also have quite enough Baldwins, thank you very much.

For the record, the number of Baldwins we have is zero.

Amazing all the top celebrities are tweeting and protesting against Trump.

I'm starting to warm up to the new President.

We can see how many will actually follow up on their threat to leave the USA just on account of the election results.

trump_sotheby_s.0.jpg
CwnquljUUAETrjR.jpg

The histrionics are fucking hilarious. Snowflakes on the 101 freeway, stomping their little feet and holding their breath until they get their way. I can't get enough of it. Every time they interview one of these planks they are like a deer caught in the headlight rambling incoherently.

To be fair there have been (and clearly would have been more had Clinton won) histrionics by the Trump supporters/Republicans/right wing. Calls for "torches and pitchforks", "2nd amendment solutions", Trump's lawyers trying to sue in Nevada because they accused one polling site of staying open later than they should have, calls to "lock her up", etc.

You can gloat, but don't pretend it would have been significantly different had the other side won. It's arguable, given the way the kind of hypocritical whining I've seen out of Republican politicians, that it would have been worse.

I mean, sheesh, Trump wouldn't even say if he'd accept the results of the election if he lost.

So, please, at least be intellectually honest about this subject.

The histrionics are fucking hilarious. Snowflakes on the 101 freeway, stomping their little feet and holding their breath until they get their way. I can't get enough of it. Every time they interview one of these planks they are like a deer caught in the headlight rambling incoherently.

To be fair there have been (and clearly would have been more had Clinton won) histrionics by the Trump supporters/Republicans/right wing. Calls for "torches and pitchforks", "2nd amendment solutions", Trump's lawyers trying to sue in Nevada because they accused one polling site of staying open later than they should have, calls to "lock her up", etc.

You can gloat, but don't pretend it would have been significantly different had the other side won. It's arguable, given the way the kind of hypocritical whining I've seen out of Republican politicians, that it would have been worse.

I mean, sheesh, Trump wouldn't even say if he'd accept the results of the election if he lost.

Yeah. No shit. Look at how those Trump voters are behaving. Sheesh.

To add to this, what's wrong with people protesting publicly when they disagree with current events? Is anyone who protests a matter they disagree with "A crybaby"?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. No shit. Look at how those Trump voters are behaving. Sheesh.

Same shit, different political leanings. Turns out when people get sufficiently pissed off and in groups big or small, they tend to behave more than a little erratically.

The real question here is why would you link an anecdotal video that could have just as easily been a traffic dispute and expect us to take it seriously?

Same shit, different political leanings. Turns out when people get sufficiently pissed off and in groups big or small, they tend to behave more than a little erratically.

The real question here is why would you link an anecdotal video that could have just as easily been a traffic dispute and expect us to take it seriously?

Did you miss the "he voted Trump" part? Remember how all those McCain and Romney supporters did the same thing in '08 and '12? Same shit. Yep.

To add to this, what's wrong with people protesting publicly when they disagree with current events? Is anyone who protests a matter they disagree with "A crybaby"?

Democrats said to accept the election results.

Is that now off?

Is that now off?

Okay but I'm not the democrats infact most people aren't. Independants are growing in America as people lose faith in the two party system. So really what does that say>

Did you miss the "he voted Trump" part? Remember how all those McCain and Romney supporters did the same thing in '08 and '12? Same shit. Yep.

I had my sound down admittedly. In either case yeah it is the same, have you never seen people get their asses kicked at trump rallies? In fact I know you have, you have to have seen that, but instead of just acknowledging that it's pretty much the same, you're going to slow down the conversation with a pointless, superfluous red herring about Mcain or Romney supporters.

Please keep up. I don't like having to make counterarguments and points that should be a given.

Is that now off?

Okay but I'm not the democrats infact most people aren't. Independants are growing in America as people lose faith in the two party system. So really what does that say>

It's more likely to be a split one party system with no clear divide between the two. Minority parties who field a high proportion of candidates should be allowed TV broadcasting as in the UK (just a few minutes for each party. The electoral college seems obselete.

What happened last night went beyond a protest. These idiots were on the 101 Freeway, blocking traffic, throwing the crash drums around on the freeway, damaging cars. I believe one "protester" was clipped by a car and required treatment.

What happened last night went beyond a protest. These idiots were on the 101 Freeway, blocking traffic, throwing the crash drums around on the freeway, damaging cars. I believe one "protester" was clipped by a car and required treatment.

Five people were shot, two critically, at an anti-Trump rally in Seattle. It's just like those violent Romney supporters in '12. w00t!

Five people were shot, two critically, at an anti-Trump rally in Seattle.

Hmmm, I don't think this incident was related to anti-Trump histrionics.

Imagine how Trump's base - the frightened right wing authoritarian gun nuts mainly - would have reacted had Clinton won. The word "histrionics" is almost a compliment considering how weak a word it is to describe right wing hatred and violence and highly reactive mentality. Maybe this is an item for the 'silver lining' thread: Had Clinton won, we'd have mass shootings all over this country for sure.

Chelsea Handler (look it up if you don't know her) has decided she is not going to move to Spain.

Tears of a clown

This was the first time I laughed when I have watched her TV appearances.

Was Hillary some sort deity for celebrities ?

Back
Top Bottom