• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump just won

Well, I personally look forward to defeating ISIS by February and the huge influx of private money that'll rebuild our infrastructure by changing one line of tax code. Oh, and we must not quell our expectations based on all the broken promises of Brexit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The US just traded their cow for three magic beans. Best con ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing we can hope is that he returns to be the Donald Trump of old. Can Ginsburg survive four more years?

Oh, and it looks like Clinton won the popular vote.

Thank you America. You just proved you are indeed the stupidest people of the world. Especially democrats. Having the absolute majority and not voting for your future.

Thank God I don't have children. Goodbye climate. Goodbye government-paid infrastructure/education etc. Hooray for the rich getting richer!

No kidding. Little more than half the voting public voted an Ugly American from the 1950s into office and showed the entire world that we embrace ugliness, sexism, racism, and stupidity.

So Hillary is going to prison if she is still in the country by the time of inauguration. But what about Steven Colbert now?

Well, according to President Trump, the first thing he is going to do for the country is take care of the people suing him for sexual assaults.

Joe Biden must feel like shit right now. AFAIK, he had no personal baggage for Trump to rag on constantly. And he actually has a personality. He made the choice that was best for his family, but if he'd had any idea that this would happen, I think he would have run.

So Latinos turn out big for Clinton... in just two states. A good deal of my feeling on this election was apparently an unfounded feel that such a wave was going to be seen in Florida.

Trump insulted illegal Mexicans specifically. In any case, don't listen to the talking heads. People are individuals. Except rural America.

So Latinos turn out big for Clinton... in just two states. A good deal of my feeling on this election was apparently an unfounded feel that such a wave was going to be seen in Florida.

Trump insulted illegal Mexicans specifically. In any case, don't listen to the talking heads. People are individuals. Except rural America.
yeah, latinos in Florida are all Cubans and they can be some real right wingers.

SLD

On behalf of Canada, I would like to join Sweden in issuing an official WTF?

I know we always laugh at Americans and that makes you guys angry, but this sort of thing is the reason that we laugh at Americans. Please use this electoral result as a rationale for another civil war and split into at least three or four smaller countries which can't do quite as much damage.

There is nothing to suggest a civil war in the USA on the basis of an election.

The country will survive. And even prosper to an extent. My real prediction is not too much changes. Oh, he'll rant and rave, but the US isn't a dictatorship and it's not going to turn into one. And he won't do half the things he said he was going to, he's just going to SAY that he did them. We will piddle along at 1-2% growth, the dems will win the senate, and maybe even the house in 2018. In 2020, they might win the White House back, but they will need to nominate a white male who is inspiring. Maybe I should run.

The real change will be the continued growth in corporate power unchecked by the Supreme Court. And that may mean the most insidious long term consequence.

SLD

The country will survive. And even prosper to an extent. My real prediction is not too much changes. Oh, he'll rant and rave, but the US isn't a dictatorship and it's not going to turn into one. And he won't do half the things he said he was going to, he's just going to SAY that he did them. We will piddle along at 1-2% growth, the dems will win the senate, and maybe even the house in 2018. In 2020, they might win the White House back, but they will need to nominate a white male who is inspiring. Maybe I should run.

The real change will be the continued growth in corporate power unchecked by the Supreme Court. And that may mean the most insidious long term consequence.

SLD

Don't forget the increased militarization and authoritarian outlook of our police forces.

SLD

The republicans now control the senate.

Wow Trump wins .. makes you think what if Sanders stuck to his guns.

Same result, only now the dems can't blame him for splitting the vote. I'd like to say that Sander's gave hillary enough rope to hang herself with but that implies intent I wouldn't presume on the senator.

SLD

The republicans now control the senate.
There already did.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg and/or Stephen Breyer will die in office, and SCOTUS will move further to the right.

Here from sweden it looks like US totally lost its mind...

I suspect Swedish coverage has been pretty biased. For us it's basically a choice between Leia or Jabba the Hut. I haven't been exposed to anybody saying anything positive about Trump. The only thing "positive" I've heard about him is that he isn't politically correct. OK, fine. But he says things that are really evil. That's way beyond not-pc.

Please Americans, say something positive about Trump that can explain this?

Back
Top Bottom