• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tests Positive For Covid-19

This season of the West Wing is crazy. I'm hooked, but I can't wait to see where the writers are going with this

This season of the West Wing is crazy. I'm hooked, but I can't wait to see where the writers are going with this

I think they're just scrambling because of Alec Baldwin's real life drama and are about to write him out of the series.

The New Testament god is obviously a silly notion - since Romans 13:1 says that all government authorities are put in place by God. Is it possible that Trump was visited yesterday by the Greek goddess Nemesis (the one that punishes hubris)?
Ya don't mess with Nemesis, Donald. You better smile when you grab that pussy.

Mene, mene tekel upharsin

Is that greek for "Person, woman, man, camera, bleach?"

Has anyone mentioned that it was just announced that Trump is heading for Walter Reed? And, they have given him antibodies earlier today. Hmmmm. So much for a mild case.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ital-after-positive-covid-19-test/5894256002/

Add to that the fact that he's been off Twitter since the diagnosis, and Kayliegh is lying at a fever pitch, and I'd say the evidence is mounting that the guano just impacted the air conditioner.

Hard to tell how bad Trump is. We knew they were being pretty with the language (lying), but you could read between the lines. Granted, he’s going to Walter Reed sooner than later, so that isn’t shocking, but now we might enter a blackout regarding info until we are told Pence is running things.

Hard to tell how bad Trump is. We knew they were being pretty with the language (lying), but you could read between the lines. Granted, he’s going to Walter Reed sooner than later, so that isn’t shocking, but now we might enter a blackout regarding info until we are told Pence is running things.

However bad it is, it is worse than that. This thing isn't "the flu".
Even perfectly healthy and relatively young people who get it are subject to after-effects that can linger or recur, and are often debilitating. There are physical and cognitive issues reported for months at least, and may be permanent for all we know.
Perhaps it would be in the interest of the Nation to prop up a mop behind the desk in the oval office for the next few months and pretend it's the President?

The man’s life story is of being underestimated; assumed gone, finished, caput. Then he comes back. This will be no different.

Remember when they say “statistically he will be okay” that statistically he lost the 2016 election.

As an obese septuagenarian he is a high risk individual.

The man’s life story is of being underestimated; assumed gone, finished, caput. Then he comes back. This will be no different.

Laugh of the night. Thank you!! The only way Trump is underestimated is that we constantly think he's reached bottom and he can't possibly do/say anything more squalid. And then he proves us wrong.

Close… but no.

His life story is one of unearned influence, squandered by crooked incompetace, followed by disasterous failure, and then resurgence leveraged on the backs of the gullible thanks to his "charisma."

He has completed this cycle at least twice in his life. I don't think he has enough time left to complete it again.

Just heard the NYT is reporting that bonespurs is displaying cold-like symptoms.

Heard on the news that Orango is being pumped full of antibiotics. Not really good for a virus. And also can give one a very bad case of diarrhea. Not that I am hoping for that to occur. Really. No, really!

I heard on today's news that after Hope Hicks was diagnosed as having covid, Trump flew to a meeting with some of his Top donors. None of them were informed at the time of the Hope Hicks situation. Some of them today are quite unhappy about all of this. Trump. Always a fuckup.

Good people are saying covid is the only thing that Trump has ever earned on his own.

I agree with blastula's observation that when the WH says "mild symptoms" they could be burying him in Arlington National Cemetery at that very moment.

That was Jimmy, but agree.

Elixir, two peeps came out a minute before your post.

Trump has a fever and is fatigued and he's being given "he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident. In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-coronavirus-positive/h_16a6e0e1d4f9ecf23f0d0345959053cc

Still nothing from Twitler himself, though.
"zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin" ... no hydroxychloroquine?
We have 74 years, male gender, morbid obesity, a cheeseburger diet, high-stress sedentary lifestyle, recent series of mini(?)-strokes ... do I need to send him a pack of Camels?

I agree with blastula's observation that when the WH says "mild symptoms" they could be burying him in Arlington National Cemetery at that very moment.

A box of El Preisdente Corrupto cigars, Rush's favorites.

Cause of outbreak still undetermined.

View attachment 29590
Pic of Amy Barrett's debut as the nominee.

The dumbest fucking President ever!

Speaking of Handmaiden Amy Coney Island, her and Trump and other muckety-mucks in the upper echelon have been meeting very recently. If she needs to be quarantined, or worse yet, gets the virus, what will this do to her SC nomination?
The good news for Barrett is apparently she already had it. So she shouldn't (?) be at risk. But if Trump managed to get enough of the GOP sick on the Judiciary Committee, he could be fucked. Mike Lee is on that committee and spent a good amount of time with said committee this week. Mike Lee likely got it from this event.

Sounding more and more like the nomination announcement event is going to become a super-spreader.

Sounding more and more like the nomination announcement event is going to become a super-spreader.

This video of Mike Lee hugging people is going viral

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dUlWu1zQO4[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom