• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump tweats new conspiracy theory

This story could have been forming for a while. From Nov 7 2016

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia
Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia

Can't wait to hear about the probable cause that was presented to the court... :hysterical:
eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1[1].gif

YOu know, i have NEVER loved the autocomplete function of my browser as much as i began to love it today.

I type TWIT and it takes me to the Donald's latest ragegasm...

NYTimes is reporting that FBI director Comey asked the DOJ to "publicly reject" Trump's claim of Obama wiretapping. If it happens, will the Trumpsters finally admit that their man is delusional?
We are seeing all sorts of stuff never seen in our history. The FBI head that gifted a couple things to Trump now coming and demanding the Justice Dept put a choke chain on this latest 'revelation'.

Trump's White House staff must be going bald by now. 'Shit, he found his phone again!'. It'll be hard to walk this one back, not that it matters much. Of course this helps the idiots who wondered if his speech meant a change in demeanor.

Trump seems to use Bannon's 'news' site and the Fox and Comrades show as his briefing papers, which is beyond frightening.

This story could have been forming for a while. From Nov 7 2016

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia
Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia

Your article is citing anonymous sources. What happened to your dismissal of anonymous sources? I wonder why the inconsistency. Ha, not really. That's just what a hack propagandist does. Even worse is those anonymous sources aren't even insider sources, which makes them less reliable. They could still be right, but they're not even saying Obama ordered any wiretaps, so your link is irrelevant to Trump's charge anyway.

The FBI doesn't need the president's permission to request a wiretap. Trump probably doesn't know that because he's an idiot. And he's a liar too.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

From Raw Story;
One of Pres. Donald Trump’s top confidants and close White House advisers said on Sunday that he hasn’t seen the president “this p*ssed off in a long time” and that Trump is vowing, “I will be proven right” about accusations that former Pres. Barack Obama wiretapped the phones at Trump Tower in the weeks leading up to the 2016 election.

---

The president is mentally unbalanced. How long can he last?

Marco Rubio:

"We're going to investigate these Obama wire tapping claims to see if they're true; if not, we're going to ask Trump what he meant."

Seriously. This is what the moron said. Uh, might want to ask what he meant BEFORE an investigation, don't ya think.

Marco Rubio:

"We're going to investigate these Obama wire tapping claims to see if they're true; if not, we're going to ask Trump what he meant."

Seriously. This is what the moron said. Uh, might want to ask what he meant BEFORE an investigation, don't ya think.

I'm sorry to say that Little Marko is our best chance to get a neutral investigator like Ken Starr on the job. I think that Marko wants revenge on Trump.

Okay, jeer at this president. But just wait until thousands & thousands of Jersey City Muslims -- the swarthy horde!!! -- come to put you & your womenfolk under Sharia Law -- then you'll all be peeing yer pants and BEGGING for Donald & Steve & Mike to bail you out. And if you ask nice enough, they might do it.

Okay, jeer at this president. But just wait until thousands & thousands of Jersey City Muslims -- the swarthy horde!!! -- come to put you & your womenfolk under Sharia Law -- then you'll all be peeing yer pants and BEGGING for Donald & Steve & Mike to bail you out. And if you ask nice enough, they might do it.

Agreed. Silly Americans. Most honored Trumpo will save us from the barbarians! But he'll also save us from those Mexican meanies who are economically destroying the US economy.

Marco Rubio:

We are going to investigate completely baseless allegations against a Democrat...

... oh wait...

this is a repeat. *changes the channel*

The president is mentally unbalanced. How long can he last?

Very good question. Last night I bought some shares at Predictit.org, betting that he'd be gone by the end of 2018. Last night the cost was $0.36 per share, this morning it was $0.38.
If it goes into the 40s today, I'll sell, then re-buy after the next time if/when he goes back on the teleprompter and gives another "great" speech that makes some people think he might be presidential.
This market is very volatile - there is a pool of betters who seem convinced that he's already on the way out, but the timing is subject to circumstance. $.24 buys you a share of "won't make it through 2017".

My gut tells me that there will be some Repug defectors from the Cheato camp by early next year, trying to keep their congressional seats. But Cheato himself may well hang on until the 2020 elections draw near, at which time the Repug establishment at large will throw him under the bus. It will be interesting to see them falling over each other to claim that they were the first to distance themselves from lard-ass.

A very interesting analysis on CNN title Birth of a conspiracy theory: How Trump's wiretap claim got started. The most frightening thing is that right-wing news, including Hannity on Fox, are "reporting" as fact that Trump was wire-tapped by the Obama administration and that either Obama directly ordered it or may have been involved (Hannity: "What did Obama know and when did he know it?"). This is frightening. People are actually believing the lunatic rantings by these people (Trump included). I'm genuinely afraid for the future of the country. A large percentage of the population have no ability whatsoever to separate fact from fiction and vote based on their delusions. How long will it take to recover (if ever)?

Back
Top Bottom