• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

Clinton 0.5% deficit in Virginia. Its turning around, she won that state.

I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say... what the hell, America? I thought you were cool.

I think I speak for the rest of the world when I say... what the hell, America? I thought you were cool.

Trump or Merkel, given the current social/political climate of Germany who do you honestly think would win? Hard to say huh?

Exit polls seem off. Virginia and PA should be a runaway.

Regardless, if Clinton wins Nevada, and gets PA, she needs NC or FL or VA or AZ or IA/NH.

This is getting too fucking close. What the fucking hell is wrong with white males?

They felt cheated by the DNC during the primaries so now they're going to screw the dems over just to spite them on principle.
Bill Clinton may have been a good president, but his wife has felt it's her birth-right to the presidency. Trump might be an asshole beyond words but this country hates Hilary. She's just such a backstabber, and I think a lot of millennial voters feel she is a traitor to the DNC that deserves to lose.

I gotta say, I had a feeling this would happen. The polls just can't do a race like this justice when you have so many variables, and I think people didn't take that into account.

While I hope I'm wrong, I think he's got this.

They felt cheated by the DNC during the primaries so now they're going to screw the dems over just to spite them on principle.
Bill Clinton may have been a good president, but his wife has felt it's her birth-right to the presidency. Trump might be an asshole beyond words but this country hates Hilary. She's just such a backstabber, and I think a lot of millennial voters feel she is a traitor to the DNC that deserves to lose.

I gotta say, I had a feeling this would happen. The polls just can't do a race like this justice when you have so many variables, and I think people didn't take that into account.

Well look at the silver lining, If she loses you get to watch Hillary eat crow and possibly endure prison time. A fitting punishment for such flagrant arrogance.

If Clinton loses the presidency, Dems are also almost certainly going to lose the Senate. Republicians would have control of the government with Trump at the helm.

It will also lead to even stronger support to the idea that the individual candidates in the presidential election matter little in comparison to the state of the economy vs. which party has the presidency.

I also think that a lot of people truly were secret Trump supporters. We laughed at the idea but it seems to be coming true tonight.

I also think that a lot of people truly were secret Trump supporters. We laughed at the idea but it seems to be coming true tonight.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

When you forcefully convert the Andalusians to Christendom under pain of death, turns out that they don't magically become christians

If Clinton loses the presidency, Dems are also almost certainly going to lose the Senate. Republicians would have control of the government with Trump at the helm.

It will also lead to even stronger support to the idea that the individual candidates in the presidential election matter little in comparison to the state of the economy vs. which party has the presidency.

Plus we'll finally get to see what those nukes can do!

I think NC will fall and Virginia and the rest of the "firewall" (with possible exception of NH) will hold for Clinton. Will come down to Nevada, Michigan, and New Hampshire. Clinton needs MI and one of the other two.

Upshot has Trump at 57% chance to win it all.

no words...

I think NC will fall and Virginia and the rest of the "firewall" (with possible exception of NH) will hold for Clinton. Will come down to Nevada, Michigan, and New Hampshire. Clinton needs MI and one of the other two.
The wild card is Minnesota! The Exit polls show maybe a Trump win.

Virginia is falling back to blue.

I don't know what's worse, the stock market crashing and world entering the dark ages, or the smug Trump supporter rubbing this in our faces on the internet. Frankly I hope that regressing to cannibalism and Mad Max style tribal societies will help distract from the latter.

I don't know what's worse, the stock market crashing and world entering the dark ages, or the smug Trump supporter rubbing this in our faces on the internet. Frankly I hope that regressing to cannibalism and Mad Max style tribal societies will help distract from the latter.

Eh don't let it get to you, try to think of it this way:

Dems/Liberals had their "Yes we can!" Candidate, it's only fair the repubs/conservatives get theirs next.

Both? I mean sure, my taxes will go down, but the economy is going to tank.

Well look at the silver lining, If she loses you get to watch Hillary eat crow and possibly endure prison time. A fitting punishment for such flagrant arrogance.

Totally awesome. Don't worry folks, if Trump wins he will be mostly a lame duck in office. His own party doesn't much like him. But this is already shaking up the political landscape. A big wake up call to establishment insiders like Hillary's crew. Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump. Next time around maybe Democrats will stop pushing a corrupt politician like Pay-To-Play Hillary.

Eh don't let it get to you, try to think of it this way:

Dems/Liberals had their "Yes we can!" Candidate, it's only fair the repubs/conservatives get theirs next.

Except Trump isn't about 'we" at all. He's the "yes I can" candidate.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

When you forcefully convert the Andalusians to Christendom under pain of death, turns out that they don't magically become christians
What the fuck are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom