• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

I'm told that my vote is vital which is why I have to choose major party otherwise I'm throwing away my vote and it won't matter if I vote 3rd party. My vital vote isn't vital if I vote 3rd party but my not vital vote is vital if I throw it away on major party.

That's a weird law. But lock him up anyway.

They're meant to be different ends of the spectrum, not equivalent to each other.

If you want to follow the real-time vote polling. Clinton is leading in 7 of 7 of the Battlegrounds.

4% in NH, Nevada at about 1%, IA by 2%, 3% in FL, in PA by 3%, and WI by 8%.

This is the first year for this, so accuracy is hardly guaranteed.

If you want to follow the real-time vote polling. Clinton is leading in 7 of 7 of the Battlegrounds.

4% in NH, Nevada at about 1%, IA by 2%, 3% in FL, in PA by 3%, and WI by 8%.

This is the first year for this, so accuracy is hardly guaranteed.

I wanna believe! It says there a lead isn't guaranteed because it's real time and depends on who votes when throughout the day.

A big uncertainty in this race is whether the Clinton ground game advantage will make as big as difference as one would think based on their comparable efforts. The Trump campaign did start to get their act together toward the end, but I doubt they caught up. If the difference does matter, she could well outperform the polls in all the battleground states.

Just saw a video of Trump voting... presumably for himself. Why do they always show this with political candidates? Has there ever been one that didn't vote for themselves?
Raymond didn't vote for himself in Welcome to Mooseport.

On the way to the grocery store, heard Pat Caddell on Sean Insanity bloviating on how the angry American voters will flood the polls to sweep the corrupt Clinton away and elect Trump. Tomorrow will be interesting for these two goombahs.

MSNBC will soon be looking at the exit polls.

On the way to the grocery store, heard Pat Caddell on Sean Insanity bloviating on how the angry American voters will flood the polls to sweep the corrupt Clinton away and elect Trump. Tomorrow will be interesting for these two goombahs.

That WILL be good. Presumably they will be chastising the faithful too, telling them they didn't vote early enough and often enough. Plus, they weren't looking out for riggers.

That WILL be good. Presumably they will be chastising the faithful too, telling them they didn't vote early enough and often enough. Plus, they weren't looking out for riggers.

They are VERY well organized:

Riggers.png

You can get a LOT of fraudulent ballot papers on a truck like that.

Clinton won NC, VA, OH, GA, SC. East coast sweep, first time in modern election history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom