• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

Saturday evening, tonight will be the next GOP debate. Jeb's comeback attempt, Rubio tries to overcome his robotic gaffes, Carson tries to look relevant. Airs on CBS.

Heh! Heh! Trump and Bush going at it over the mistake of going into Iraq. Its quite a show! Bush - "Bush kept us safe" Trump, rants on 9/11. No he didn't. Vicious and personal.

The debate is about over and the word "Liar!" got a workout. Trump and Bush went at it. Cruz got slammed as a liar a lot. Rubio didn't do the robot act.

If any of these fools wins, I am going to learn to speak Canadian and I am moving North.

The debate is about over and the word "Liar!" got a workout. Trump and Bush went at it. Cruz got slammed as a liar a lot. Rubio didn't do the robot act.

If any of these fools wins, I am going to learn to speak Canadian and I am moving North.

PM me when you do. We can share a tent in White Horse and practice showing each other flash cards ending in "eh"...

PM me when you do. We can share a tent in White Horse and practice showing each other flash cards ending in "eh"...

Start with "I'm sorry, eh? ... " , OK eh? :)

And Whitehorse, Yukon, is one word eh? No need to apologise, with an s not zed & certainly NOT Zee, eh? & honour (sic) that spelling, eh?

Come on, all this fear about Trump becoming president. There's no way he could be any worst than G W Bush, and he got elected twice.

Come on, all this fear about Trump becoming president. There's no way he could be any worst than G W Bush, and he got elected twice.
Trump is absolute wild card. No one knows what he'd do. As far as W, he was elected by the people once.

Trump is absolute wild card. No one knows what he'd do. As far as W, he was elected by the people once.

I agree. I have my doubts that Trump actually believes much of what he says; I could be wrong about that.

http://www.alternet.org/election-20...-willing-tell-pollsters-they-are-openly-white

A new Public Policy Poll released today shows a sizable chunk of Donald Trump's support in South Carolina is from open white supremacists. When asked by the pollsters if they believed whites were the superior race, 16% of Trump supporters answered "yes."

Uhmmmmmm, yeah.
That is only 1 in 6, though.

The other 5 are still trying to work out the meaning of that high-falutin' word, "superior".

I'm willing to bet that if they had used code phrases instead of just coming out and saying it, they would have gotten higher than 16%.

The other 5 are still trying to work out the meaning of that high-falutin' word, "superior".
Or it could be that your prejudices have no grounding in reality.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm willing to bet that if they had used code phrases instead of just coming out and saying it, they would have gotten higher than 16%.
Why didn't PPP also ask how many Democratic voters (most of them black in SC) believe blacks are the superior race. I doubt you would get a lower number.

Why didn't PPP also ask how many Democratic voters (most of them black in SC) believe blacks are the superior race. I doubt you would get a lower number.
Yeah...one group's fighting for their superiority, one's fighting for basic equality. Those are probably just two faces of the same coin.

Probably need to code it. "Are you currently wearing a black beret and are not an artist?"

Back
Top Bottom