• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Well... NOW he's under investigation.

It wasn't gibberish it was authentic gibberish. :) (referring to a clip from the movie Blazing Saddles)

At least he didn't say, "Excuse me while I whip this out".

At least that would have made more sense than what he actually did say.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, Trump reads the Post?

Also, I plead ignorance, what does FFvC stand for?
Fuck Face von Clownsitck! or some shit like that
And remember that you can't spell that without covfefe.

And the Washinton Post and NYT doesn't exactly publish anything that is flattering about the Orange Emperor though I thought he tends to look more blondish.

That's because factual reality is not flattering to Trump.

And the Washinton Post and NYT doesn't exactly publish anything that is flattering about the Orange Emperor though I thought he tends to look more blondish.

The factual reality is there is in investigation which is propagated by media is about possible obstruction, but nothing conclusive to move anywhere near forward on collusion where the direct routes have run aground.

The factual reality is there is in investigation which is propagated by media is about possible obstruction, but nothing conclusive to move anywhere near forward on collusion where the direct routes have run aground.

There are lots of unflattering facts about Trump besides the investigation. That's just one aspect of his horrid presidency. But the investigation is an actual real thing and not something only "propagated by media." And you have no idea what the investigation has found. It's like you are trying to be wrong all the time.

There are lots of unflattering facts about Trump besides the investigation. That's just one aspect of his horrid presidency. But the investigation is an actual real thing and not something only "propagated by media." And you have no idea what the investigation has found. It's like you are trying to be wrong all the time.

It's only because the Democrats supported by the anti-democracy movements, wish to stage a coup to get rid of a democratically elected leader. Likeable or not is nothing to do with it.
The investigation is a real thing but at the moment little substance. The Media hype propagate this to create sensationalism. Anybody can say they are investigating a possibility

There is no evidence to suggest any hidden discoveries that for some strange reason are kept under wraps. It's a way of trying to impress the public there actually is something when there is nothing.

So far this so called investigation has pancaked and the inquiries produced nothing of substance and the obstruction investigation will not produce evidence of collusion; evidence which is lacking

Captain Obvious.

No, that's not factual reality. The investigation is still in progress. Actually, it'd probably be better to say investigationS. Into obstruction, for one, and collusion for another. And tax fraud. And money laundering. And organized crime. I mean, just going by the people being hired to conduct these investigations.
And they're not being 'propagated' by the press, they're being conducted by members of the justice department and REPORTED by the media.

In both cases, that's their job.

It's only because the Democrats supported by the anti-democracy movements, wish to stage a coup to get rid of a democratically elected leader. .
No, a coup would not be possible. If we 'get rid of' the current president, we get Pence. Or Ryan. Or Hatch. No coup.

The investigation is a real thing but at the moment little substance.
Prove it. Provide a single fucking reason to think you speak with knowledge on this, not partisan speculation and denial?

There is no evidence to suggest any hidden discoveries that for some strange reason are kept under wraps
Um, that WOULD be the nature of discoveries that are kept under wraps, right? That there would not be any evidence of them?
Seems like a particularly stupid objection to make... It's not even obvious, it's self-defining.

No, a coup would not be possible. If we 'get rid of' the current president, we get Pence. Or Ryan. Or Hatch. No coup.

Prove it. Provide a single fucking reason to think you speak with knowledge on this, not partisan speculation and denial?

There is no evidence to suggest any hidden discoveries that for some strange reason are kept under wraps
Um, that WOULD be the nature of discoveries that are kept under wraps, right? That there would not be any evidence of them?
Seems like a particularly stupid objection to make... It's not even obvious, it's self-defining.

Don the Con is a crook and a psychopath. The repubs are not saying anything because They Won! and are still in denial at how unprepared and ignorant this President is. The repubs will not be able to accomplish anything with this crazy in power. the sooner they realize that the better.

After hearing McCain's incoherent gibberish while questioning Comey, I can't take him seriously anymore, even if he incidentally says something good.

That has been my opinion of McCain since he picked Sarah Peabrain Palin as his running mate

7bpnxy4.jpg

The burden of proof is upon the accuser. :) In the same way Dawkins can argue it is not possible to prove that God does not exist.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 11478

That's a good analysis of the actual conclusive evidence gathered so far :)

The burden of proof is upon the accuser. :) In the same way Dawkins can argue it is not possible to prove that God does not exist.
No, the burden of proof is upon the person making a positive claim.
You claim that the investigation has run aground. Support that.
You claim 'there is no evidence of collusion,' so the burden is o you to support that.

If you were to state something more rational, reflecting reality, such as 'the investigations have not published any evidence where I can evaluate it' that would probably not be challenged, as claims go. Your claims, on the other hand, are absolute and would require quite a high level of access in an ongoing investigation, or an active position within the investigation itself, to be worth two shits.
As it is, you appear not to have shit.

I was in my early twenties when Nixon was under investigation. It took about two years to get to the bottom of things. This investigation is just beginning. But, I don't expect the Republicans to do anything to Trump as long as he has a 35% or more approval rating. The Republicans are a bunch of snowflakes that have no integrity. They are more concerned about holding onto their seats than they are what's in the best interest of the country and its citizens. I actually heard a Republican Congress critter say that they wouldn't do anything as long as Trump had so many supporters. I don't remember his name because I'm old and I was multi tasking at the time. So, it's probably all going to depend on the results of the 2018 midterms as to whether anything is done to remove this maniac from office or not.

I was in my early twenties when Nixon was under investigation. It took about two years to get to the bottom of things. This investigation is just beginning. But, I don't expect the Republicans to do anything to Trump as long as he has a 35% or more approval rating. The Republicans are a bunch of snowflakes that have no integrity. They are more concerned about holding onto their seats than they are what's in the best interest of the country and its citizens. I actually heard a Republican Congress critter say that they wouldn't do anything as long as Trump had so many supporters. I don't remember his name because I'm old and I was multi tasking at the time. So, it's probably all going to depend on the results of the 2018 midterms as to whether anything is done to remove this maniac from office or not.

Never mind Republicans doing anything, what about Trump. Indications are there's no way he can keep his hands in his pockets and his mouth shut for two years while this plays out. He's already conceivably hung himself for no reason other than his obsessions.

Never mind Republicans doing anything, what about Trump. Indications are there's no way he can keep his hands in his pockets and his mouth shut for two years while this plays out. He's already conceivably hung himself for no reason other than his obsessions.

With or without this he can't keep his mouth shut anyway.

No, the burden of proof is upon the person making a positive claim.
You claim that the investigation has run aground. Support that.
You claim 'there is no evidence of collusion,' so the burden is o you to support that.

If you were to state something more rational, reflecting reality, such as 'the investigations have not published any evidence where I can evaluate it' that would probably not be challenged, as claims go. Your claims, on the other hand, are absolute and would require quite a high level of access in an ongoing investigation, or an active position within the investigation itself, to be worth two shits.
As it is, you appear not to have shit.

Exactly, and this is also the reason that so many of us easily pick up on your bias with regards to this issue. Also that you repeat this shit constantly, even as more and more trouble piles on top of Trump.

Back
Top Bottom