• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

We're going to impeach the motherfucker

I'm getting hit from all sides with no support from the rest of the 54 members who've read this thread during the past 3 days. All I can say is watch the uncensored version of "Idiocracy" to see where we're headed. I'm outa here.

Last edited:
I'm getting hit from all sides with no support from the rest of the 54 members who've read this thread during the past 3 days. All I can say is watch the uncensored version of "Idioacracy" to see where we're headed. I'm outa here.

And with that, the Civilized Discourse Knowledge Haver left the stage, doing a sick skateboard trick on the way out

All I can say is watch the uncensored version of "Idioacracy" to see where we're headed. I'm outa here.
Never saw Idiocracy, though I did read "Marching Morons" a few times.

Far as I know, swearing doesn't actually lower your IQ.

Just some people's estimation of your IQ.

I'm getting hit from all sides with no support from the rest of the 54 members who've read this thread during the past 3 days. All I can say is watch the uncensored version of "Idioacracy" to see where we're headed. I'm outa here.
Promise? You lose all your points if you don't stick the flounce.

I'm getting hit from all sides with no support from the rest of the 54 members who've read this thread during the past 3 days. All I can say is watch the uncensored version of "Idiocracy" to see where we're headed. I'm outa here.
Trump considered letting the Russian intelligence agency "interview" former US diplomats. Trump is waging a tariff war with China, a nation we gave all of our manufacturing to. Trump is now considering declaring a national emergency to gain authorization to spend money to build a stupid fucking wall... no... a short section of wall that will be abandoned by 2020, and will be a reminder of America's stupidity in electing that motherfucking (who is lying about what other Presidents tell him and that the people he is no longer paying to work) President.

A spade is a fucking spade.

Bullshit study. It just shows that people which know more words know more swear words as well (which is kinda obvious), does not mean they use it. Less intelligent people could know just one swer word but use it in every sentence.

... noticing how you opened with a swear word there, barbos. Covering your bases - well done!
Fuck shit piss, goddam it - forgot to show my surpassing intelligence above. :mad:

Bullshit study. It just shows that people which know more words know more swear words as well (which is kinda obvious), does not mean they use it. Less intelligent people could know just one swer word but use it in every sentence.

... noticing how you opened with a swear word there, barbos. Covering your bases - well done!
Fuck shit piss, goddam it - forgot to show my surpassing intelligence above. :mad:

I've accepted this as the theme of the day.

Did you catch me over here? It's not loaded with foul language, but something has to be said for placement and timing, and this one was fucking perfect in those terms.

OTOH, there's Trump's other effort to standardize national discourse, taking the name-calling cue from Limbaugh.

Warren has Native American heritage, so he calls her Pocahontas. Probably the only NA woman he can remember.

Anyway, Trump has German heritage, so it would be equally valid to call him Hitler.

OTOH, there's Trump's other effort to standardize national discourse, taking the name-calling cue from Limbaugh.

Warren has Native American heritage, so he calls her Pocahontas. Probably the only NA woman he can remember.

Anyway, Trump has German heritage, so it would be equally valid to call him Hitler.

Trump us mocking her claim of Native American heritage, not the fact that she has native American heritage, which he would deny.

Trump us mocking her claim of Native American heritage, not the fact that she has native American heritage, which he would deny.

Right. So, to mock Trump's claim to being a stable genius we should call him Einstein?

Right. So, to mock Trump's claim to being a stable genius we should call him Einstein?

Yes, that would be analogous.

Except, she took the DNA test he wanted to administer, and he is still calling her Pocahontas.

This would be more like him calling one of those code-talker vets, 'Geronimo.'

The problem is that Trump has many, many names, its finding one that everyone can agree on that's the problem.

How about we call him Clever Hans?

"Illiterate shitgibbon" works fine, plus it's a racist slur against shitgibbons so would still appeal to bigots.

:D I guess we're all bigots about something... for me it's shitgibbons. I hate those motherfuckers.

Back
Top Bottom