• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is god?

God is an ancient, paternal approach to identifying Universe.

God{ ess } is modern approach that infers maternal aspect in identifying Universe.

Universe/God{ ess } aka Great Momma, Great Spirit, Cosmos, Multiverse{ finite }

"U"niverse > Universe > universe{s} > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

This latter above is the preamble to my cosmic heirarchy.

r6

Like *takes a toke* far out, man!

I define spirituality to be a square circle, therefore I have proved spirituality doesn't exist!

temporarily in CO, I made a purchase... Hybrid oil, oh my, I ... Understood... what he said.

Start/understanding > Journey/complex > Finish/comprehension

George S--temporarily in CO, I made a purchase... Hybrid oil, oh my, I ... Understood... what he said.

Unlike most, you concede to understanding the word,

I rather doubt you comprehend my meaning for the first word "U"niverse, as it is distincly differrent from Universe-- yet has overlap --and universe{s}, that are have their own meanings, and that it significant to me, and I believe significant to any who choose to comprehend,

and just no understand how to read the words i.e. and have a general idea as to where to start from.

Understanding where and how to start, is not the same the journey, and reaching the finnish of line of comprehension. imho

r6

George S--temporarily in CO, I made a purchase... Hybrid oil, oh my, I ... Understood... what he said.

I rather doubt you comprehend my meaning for the first word "U"niverse, as it is distincly differrent from Universe-- yet has overlap --and universe{s}, that are have their own meanings, and that it significant to me, and I believe significant to any who choose to comprehend,

and just no understand how to read the words i.e. and have a general idea as to where to start from.

Understanding where and how to start, is not the same the journey, and reaching the finnish of line of comprehension. imho

r6

It is far from clear that YOU comprehend your meaning. Expecting others to comprehend it, from the incoherent mess you post to the page, is really too much.

If you think you have ideas that are worth telling others about, then you need to learn how to be effective in communicating those ideas.

If you don't care whether your efforts at communication are effective, then you are wasting your time and ours.

r6

It is far from clear that YOU comprehend your meaning. Expecting others to comprehend it, from the incoherent mess you post to the page, is really too much.

If you think you have ideas that are worth telling others about, then you need to learn how to be effective in communicating those ideas.

If you don't care whether your efforts at communication are effective, then you are wasting your time and ours.
Hey, word salad can make a good high higher. But, you are quite right, communication by word salad sadly decomposes.

Only one person has addressed my comments as stated with rational, logical and common sense.

Mostly i.e for the most part, we have people around here, with bubble-brain-syndrome, that, has led them to exhibit a sad lack of moral, and intellectual integrity, as exhibited by their unnecessary, an immature spitting, on my comments as stated. Sad :--(

It is difficult to say whether their bubble-brain is the root of their behaviour, or, if hate in their hearts, is the root of their bubble-brain syndrome.

Either way, they have to turn their head side-ways to read italics. Bold and colored words affects their cognitive abilities also.

Bubble-brain appears to have enhanced their fear of having their ego crash, or becoming maximally dispersed to the cosmic heavens.

r6

God{ ess } is modern approach that infers maternal aspect in identifying Universe.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe{s} > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Hey, word salad can make a good high higher. But, you are quite right, communication by word salad sadly decomposes.

I don't disagree with vlorg flummoxing, but the point still understands the finite reality of division into discrete unity. Otherwise the continuum's combinatorial approach to quantized resolution of variations of aperture and focalization term concepts will result in disjunct ana-unitary concepts being revolved through various mental states in dicontinuous minds.

To summarize, the addition of the various letters and concepts does result in a very specific conveyance of a hidden ideal, that will not be perceived by any who have not written the generalization algorithms themselves. This results in obfuscation of any ideas within the mind of those whose comprehension of alternate mindagings will flummox their very vlorg base.

ETA: haha... so I looked up vlorg. My brain (or the AI) is fucking with us again. Commander Keen mods... haaha... wow.

Only one person has addressed my comments as stated with rational, logical and common sense.

Mostly i.e for the most part, we have people around here, with bubble-brain-syndrome, that, has led them to exhibit a sad lack of moral, and intellectual integrity, as exhibited by their unnecessary, an immature spitting, on my comments as stated. Sad :--(

It is difficult to say whether their bubble-brain is the root of their behaviour, or, if hate in their hearts, is the root of their bubble-brain syndrome.

Either way, they have to turn their head side-ways to read italics. Bold and colored words affects their cognitive abilities also.

Bubble-brain appears to have enhanced their fear of having their ego crash, or becoming maximally dispersed to the cosmic heavens.

r6

Nope, sorry, that's still not comprehensible.

After reading it I am left with the vague impression that you are attempting to insult some people, possibly for failing to grasp your meaning; but even that is not completely clear.

Again, if you think you have ideas that are worth telling others about, then you need to learn how to be effective in communicating those ideas.

After reading it I am left with the vague impression that you are attempting to insult some people, possibly for failing to grasp your meaning; but even that is not completely clear.
Why do i keep expecting him to start referring to other posters as 'dullards?'

r6

Again, if you think you have ideas that are worth telling others about, then you need to learn how to be effective in communicating those ideas.

Agreeing verbatim, in other words, I dould but grindle more, however saladly .

The truth is accessible to those with sincere desire and effort to find it. Fear narrows their focus so intellectually{?} creative ways of spitting has become their pastime love. Sad :-(

Only one person has addressed my comments as stated with rational, logical and common sense ergo showed some backbone in face of potential ridicule. Sad :-(

r6

The truth is accessible to those with sincere desire and effort to find it. Fear narrows their focus so intellectually{?} creative ways of spitting has become their pastime love. Sad :-(

Only one person has addressed my comments as stated with rational, logical and common sense ergo showed some backbone in face of potential ridicule. Sad :-(

r6

- - - Updated - - -

Is there an echo in here?

The bubble brains claim no sense yet they never ask for clarity of single word much less a set of words or sentence. This because their religion prevents them from doing so. Talking to ego is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational communication with them
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biological/soul
= synonym

Spirit-2 = physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...

Spirit-3 = gravity aka metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

Spirit-1 = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect as abstract concepts of all
...concepts of space, occupied and not.......

See my cosmic heirarchy for more description and clarity of the above. If any here at the 'Talk Free Ridiucle' forum have the backbone to place their ego involvement with moral, and intellectual integrity, aside.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, they have to turn their head side-ways to read italics. Bold and colored words affects their cognitive abilities also. Color and italics is not the problem.

Bubble-brain syndrome appears to have enhanced their fear of having their ego crash, or becoming maximally dispersed to the cosmic heavens and there-in lies the one of the problems.

r6

The bubble brains claim no sense yet they never ask for clarity of single word much less a set of words or sentence. This because their religion prevents them from doing so. Talking to ego is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational communication with them
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biological/soul
= synonym

Spirit-2 = physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

See my cosmic heirarchy for more description and clarity of the above. If any here at the 'Talk Free Ridiucle' forum have the backbone to place their ego involvement with moral, and intellectual integrity, aside.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, they have to turn their head side-ways to read italics. Bold and colored words affects their cognitive abilities also. Color and italics is not the problem.

Bubble-brain syndrome appears to have enhanced their fear of having their ego crash, or becoming maximally dispersed to the cosmic heavens and there-in lies the one of the problems.

r6

Perhaps you could try posting while sober instead then?

Still waiting for rational logical and common sense replies. Ego religion has decomposed their backbones. Sad :--( Perhaps we should pity them,

The bubble brains claim no sense yet they never ask for clarity of single word much less a set of words or sentence. This because their religion prevents them from doing so.
Talking to ego is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational communication with them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biological/soul
= synonym

...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

r6

Still waiting for rational logical and common sense replies. Ego religion has decomposed their backbones. Sad :--( Perhaps we should pity them,

The bubble brains claim no sense yet they never ask for clarity of single word much less a set of words or sentence. This because their religion prevents them from doing so.
Talking to ego is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational communication with them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biological/soul
= synonym

...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

r6
If you are waiting for rational or common sense replies to irrational and nonsensical ramblings, then you will be waiting a long time.

When your entire post is comprised of incomprehensible gibberish, the only valid request for clarification is "What the fuck are you on about?".

You seem disinclined to answer that request in comprehensible terms, so any chance you may have had of communicating with others is rapidly disappearing.

[h=2][/h]
Ditto my below. None have addressed my comments, as stated, with rational, logical common sense comments, to invalidate any of my words or comments as stated.

They do not because they have not, and their ego bubble increasing defines and embraces their lack of moral and intellectual integrity within the bubble. Sad :--(

Biological/soul
= synonym

...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

r6

Ditto my below. None have addressed my comments, as stated, with rational, logical common sense comments, to invalidate any of my words or comments as stated.

They do not because they have not, and their ego bubble increasing defines and embraces their lack of moral and intellectual integrity within the bubble. Sad :--(

I responded to another of your posts (in a different thread) as follows:

Badger, badger. Three moons; the pies, the pies. Infinite flow of the cheesemongers and the flying fish.

The fatter sow waxes on the kine's coleslaw. Twenty seven to be precise, but the fourth is carrots.

And that's final.

You never asked for clarity of single word, much less a set of words or sentence.

You have not addressed my comments, as stated, with rational, logical common sense comments, to invalidate any of my words or comments as stated.
Is it reasonable for me to assume that you do not because your "ego bubble increasing defines and embraces your lack of moral and intellectual integrity within the bubble"?

Or have you simply failed to address my comments as stated because they are meaningless to you?

[h=2][/h]
If "Talk Free Ridicule" is best society has to offer humanity, we have no chance of survival as a species. imho

Biological/soul
= synonym

...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

r6

[h=2][/h]
If "Talk Free Ridicule" is best society has to offer humanity, we have no chance of survival as a species. imho

Biological/soul
= synonym

...occupied space...

...occupied space.......

r6

Nobody is forcing you to post here. If you don't like the responses you get, feel free to go elsewhere.

r6

Your heart undertakes unbridled experiences. Making tea reflects the doorway to space time events. Evolution gives rise to irrational knowledge. The unpredictable constructs humble balance. Wholeness fascinates exponential fulfillment. The physical world experiences objective potentiality.

Back
Top Bottom