• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is god?

You're just saying any living being is a soul. Religious people use the term in another way and anti-religious people tend to shy away from the term because of the way religious people use it.
Just say "a living being". You don't need to use a term with various equivocations unless you are trolling 2 groups of people.

Biological/soul = "
1.} of or relating to biology or living organisms."
A doctor who taught a logical roll that never learned thought.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mature adult-- or even a mature child ---to address my comments as stated. They do not because they have not rational, logical common sense replies, that, invalidate any of my comments as stated. What a sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity, here at 'talk free ridicule'. imho

Are the any mature children on this forum with even a little moral and intellectual integrity? Come out come out wherever you are......

You need an example of a
biological? Ok a dog, a cat, a human, a bacteria, a whale etc.......

You need an example of a
soul, read my above sentence biological = soul and Ier made many attempts at been very clear in this for some years now, if not specific in messages in this thread. Biological/soul is a case of two words being synonyms of each other.

If my assessment is invalid, then please offer rational, logical and common sense explanation of why you believe invalid. Thx

The one exception Ive always allowed--- tho do not write unless asked to elaborate --- is if we consider a
soul to be gravity in part, or in whole, as the essence of Universe.

Spirit-1 = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect as abstract concepts of all
...concepts of space, occupied and not.......

You've defined mind and thoughts as the ?top? of the hierarchy you're describing. What are the reasons for this position? What are the implications of its position in your hierarchy?
So... what?

We have to begin somewhere via #1 or #0. Many times over the years, Ive used #0 for metaphysical-1.

In my more complete cosmic heirarchy, there is dotted line between meta{ beyond }physical-1 and meta{ beyond }physical-2. Kind of/sort-of like the ancients ways of above and below cosmic heaven and heaven-- or hell ---here on Earth.

What my intent in the dotted line-of-demarcation, is the making clear that that our first distinct of differrentiation catagories of the greatest whole concept as "U"niverse is that between;

1} mind/intellect not being a space i.e. mind/intellect/abstract concept does not occupy space

-----line-of-demarcation----------------------line--of-------demarcation-------------------

2} a space, or actual space, irrespective if occupied or not

Here we begin to get deeper into my cosmic heirarchy and for more--- yet mininal and neccessary descriptive clarity ---see my Four Kinds of Primary Existence thread with cosmic heirarchy somewhere in first 10 messages.

As philosophical reasoning, rational, logical common sense etc......then we have to get into some speculative, or imaginative territory.

Ex imagine that our observed occupied space
Universe just came into its space occupying existence yesterday and is going out of its space occupying existence tommorrow.

Mind/intellect exists eternally as abstract concepts, irresepective of
Universe's existence, or not.

Spirit-2= physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...
Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

Why is spacetime (gravity, "spirit-3"), which is space, below matter/energy in the hierarchy you propose?

In heirarchy you have numbers for catagories and Ive already disscusse previously above some rationale for metaphysica-1 being #1 in the heirarchy and above the intitial if not the only primary most significant ---line-of-demarcation----.

#2 is meta{ beyond }physical is not shown or mentioned here in this thread, so again, go to Four Kinds of Primary Existence if you want to better understand why gravity is labled as it is.
Gravity follows after meta{ beyond }physical non-occupied space and is serves as ultra-micro buffer-zone between non-occupied space and physical/energy.

Why is it separate from mind? Everything is within spacetime- even your mind and abstract thoughts. What are the reasons that you propose this hierarchy?

Why is gravity seperate from mind. My previous above and in the original list posted in the reply quotes you supplied, metaphysical-1 is concepts of space, not a space.

Gravity occupys space or occupies a space if your prefer

Via any abstract concepts we can conjour in mind/intellect. Mind/intellect has no properties ergo there are no bosonic forces involved as with physical/energy ergo negative shaped gravity/reality.

Maybe your mind has no properties, but most human minds have certain properties at certain times.

Your confusing some{ not all } biological humans-- ergo an occupied space ---with their ability to access metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, or concepts of whatever.

Differrent kinds of biologicals have differrent degrees of access to the complexities of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect.

In addition, human minds aren't normally completely divorced from physical reality. What do you mean by negative shaped gravity/reality?

Some biological humans have access to complexties of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect and to differrent degrees.
Humans are most complex biologicals and as you take note of, tend towards having great degrees of access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect, than say a nematode or worm, or starfish etc...

As for the negative shaped gravity/reality, that is my most recent develments that begain with great circles of specific polyhedra many years ago, as ascertained by Buky Fuller and extrapolate upon by myself.

My use of great circles evolved into great toroidal tubes aka a torus. Ex an inner tube of a tire is a torus, a doughnut etc....

The outer exterior surface of a torus I refer to as postive{?} convex curvature shape as gravity.

The inner exterior surface--- aka the saddle-shape ---I refer too as the negative shaped curvature as negative gravity and it is a synonym of our observed reality, or so this is my most recent explorations in those regard, imply to me.

Inside the great toroidal tube, is time and it is the connection/inter-relationship between, outer surfac of positive gravity and inner surface of negative gravity/reality.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Outer postive gravity,

inside tube time,

inner negative gravity/reality
----------------------------------------

ln (-1) e \(\pi e \)

Huh? I have no recall of stating anything about Pi in this thread, so again, for 2nd time your refencing of Pi makes no sense to me.

You appear to be confused, or confusing me with someone else. You need to explain where your coming from these comments. imho.

Thx for you rational, logical and common sense reply. It certainly a refreshig change of attitude here at Talk Free Thoughts.

Hope the all of the above helps clarify where i'm coming from.

r6

Honestly, and I'm totally serious here; the above reads like the product of a schizophrenic mind. It makes no rational sense whatsoever; it's just random words and nonsensical thoughts strung together without any discernible pattern to it. I realize that me pointing this out will likely be taken as an insult or at best ignored; but posts like the above always give me serious concern that someone is experiencing a psychotic break without a support structure in place.

You have sad lack of moral and intelletectual integrity imho. That assessmen of you came after after you very first reply to me in this forum. Ive repeatedly ask that others address my comments with rational, logical common sense if my statemets are invalid.
Your statements are mostly incomprehensible. You are attempting to communicate via pictographs using a written language! So of course even with a reasonable foundation to a premise, there should be confusion.

People's brains are crashing while trying to read them and are rebooting. This leads to difficulty in being able to apply criticism because they are struggling to figure out where to start.

What I get is door slammed in metaphysical-1 face and backbone.

Ditto all of my above when you choose to behave like a mature human. Thx.
A lot of people are indicating a similar complaint to you. Instead of taking the complaint as criticism, you are taking it as insult. How many people have to say the same thing before you start realizing that your communication or design is the problem, not everyone else's integrity and what not?

Just google search "metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of space" and you'll find some places he's been saying this same stuff.

In response to rrr6's request for a reason to dismiss his comments:

There are plenty of internet kooks.

What makes you different from them?

Do you have something to offer other than vaguely worded claims?

If you have nothing to offer that we need, but desire something from us, what is it you desire?

Do you want to learn to speak in a way that allows you to convey your ideas?

Are you a non-human entity? Do you know how to differentiate between human and non-human?

Sitll hoping to find mature adutl, child or even A. I. bot here 'free talk ridicule'

God
{ ess }/Universe is a synonym. Duhh!--Doh!

Biological/soul
is a synonym duhh!--Doh!

Spirit-2 = physical/energy
spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...

Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

...concepts of space, occupied and not......
spirit-of-intention via nervous system ergo brain.....

The macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces our finite, occupied space Universe, has no systemic integrity.

Universe has a systemic integrity, that, infers/implies the existence of the non-integral, infinite non-occupied space.

Where have all the mature humans gone? Gone to ridicule most everyone....when will the learn....when will they ever learn?

r6

Sitll hoping to find mature adutl, child or even A. I. bot here 'free talk ridicule'

God
{ ess }/Universe is a synonym. Duhh!--Doh!

Biological/soul
is a synonym duhh!--Doh!

Spirit-2 = physical/energy
spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...

Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

...concepts of space, occupied and not......
spirit-of-intention via nervous system ergo brain.....

The macro-infinite, non-occupied space, that, embraces our finite, occupied space Universe, has no systemic integrity.

Universe has a systemic integrity, that, infers/implies the existence of the non-integral, infinite non-occupied space.

Where have all the mature humans gone? Gone to ridicule most everyone....when will the learn....when will they ever learn?

r6

Golly, your arguments are simply too brilliant fer us stoopid people to comprehend.

We are all stupid and childish, therefore your arguments are pure genius! You should publish your findings immediately in a respected academic journal! No doubt, the whole world will praise you for your brilliance!

I apologize for responding to your post despite being childish and stupid. I wish I were brilliant and wise enough to directly engage with an intellect as towering as yours.

Cool, so you do understand what is said.

So, is there anywhere you can make claims like yours and not be treated like a lolcow? Maybe they grow mush rooms (brains are rooms for consciousness made of mush) on your bullshit, if you aren't a lolcow? Or are you a re-vealer, who treats everyone like babies?

Yur like all three man@!@ Mind blown... Why not use wymbols to unveil tooth?

I'd say a decent definition is simply "a being who is all-powerful, who cannot be superseded by any other being". This obviously only applies to a god like the Abrahamic god.

Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo abstract concepts have no properties..

Properties = charge{ - or + }, spin{ left-right }, mass value, expand-contract,

Aspects = angle, chord/edge, opening/face, realtive, absolute, true{?}, false{?}, etc.....

imho

If anything else, this entire thread is a compelling argument for igtheism. All of the definitions of god are incoherent.

Wholism Is Not Just a Fancy Word

"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

Universe = God{ ess } = finite set of Multiverses in sum-total whole

univers{s} = some amount of multiverses

I-verse = r6

r6

"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

I-verse = r6

r6
not getting it, text to speech doesn't help either.

Begin with a dictionary and learn at least one definition of Universe. If you can get that far, then you far beyond most ego-bubble-brains here at Talk Free Ridicule.

"U"niverse ergo "G"od{ es } is the terminlogies I use for a concept that is most inclusive of all i.e.,

metaphysical-1 ex concept of space },

metaphysical-2{ non-occupied space },

metaphysical-3{ occupied space },

physical/energy{ occupied space }.

For some they have not concept of the word Universe, because they have never heard nor read it, as appears to the case many of ego-bubble-brains here at Talke Free Ridicule.

To know more and to know more truths reqiures sincerity of heart and some effort. imho

r6

"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

I-verse = r6

r6

Begin with a dictionary and learn at least one definition of Universe. If you can get that far, then you far beyond most ego-bubble-brains here at Talk Free Ridicule.

"U"niverse ergo "G"od{ es } is the terminlogies I use for a concept that is most inclusive of all.

For some they have not concept of the word Universe, because they have never heard nor read it, as appears to the case many of ego-bubble-brains here at Talke Free Ridicule.

To know more and to know more truths reqiures sincerity of heart and some effort. imho

r6

yeah still not feeling it..

Ego-Brain-Syndrome aka Same-ole-Sam-ole :--(

Yeah, typical of those here with ego-bubble-brain-syndrome. Head is stuck in a hole, erg heart recieves no blood flow ergo no sincerity of heart to know know more and specifically not truth. Sad :--(

If talk free ridicule is best society has to offer humanity, humanity will not survive. imho. :--(

r6

"U"niverse ergo "G"od{ es } is the terminlogies I use for a concept that is most inclusive of all.

r6

Yeah, typical of those here with ego-bubble-brain-syndrome. Head is stuck in a hole, erg heart recieves no blood flow ergo no sincerity of heart to know know more and specifically not truth. Sad :--(

If talk free ridicule is best society has to offer humanity, humanity will not survive. imho. :--(

r6

nope, no rising action better try harder (pun)

"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

I-verse = r6

r6

Thanks for supporting my point about itheism/ignosticism.

Back
Top Bottom