• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is god?

Biological/soul is a synonym

Spirit-2 = physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...

Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

Spirit-1 = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect as abstract concepts of all
...concepts of space, occupied and not.......

Still waiting for rational logical and common sense replies. Ego religion bubble that surrounds their intellect has decomposed their backbones. Perhaps we should pity them,

The bubble brains claims lack intelligen yet they never ask for clarity of single word much less a set of words or sentence.
Talking to ego is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational communication with them

See my cosmic heirarchy for more description and clarity of the above.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their bubble-brain-syndrome, that, has led them to exhibit a sad lack of moral, and intellectual integrity, as exhibited by their unnecessary, an immature spitting, on my comments as stated. Sad :--(

It is difficult to say whether their bubble-brain is the root of their behaviour, or, if hate in their hearts, is the root of their bubble-brain syndrome.

Either way, they have to turn their head side-ways to read italics. Bold and colored words affects their cognitive abilities also. Color and italics is not the problem. An eye doctor may be able to help visual handi-cap.

Bubble-brain syndrome appears to have enhanced their fear of having their ego crash, or becoming maximally dispersed to the cosmic heavens and there-in lies the one of their problems.

They cannot see the forest because it is outside of their ego bubble and set of inter-conncected bubbles ergo a finite set of closed ego bubbles.

r6

Bubbles in a while ago but the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the day before I get a follow back.

Who wants a good time with the new version is the only thing that would have to go back.

The pies in a while ago but the best of the year of high quality of life and the rest of my friends.

Universe and I don't think that I have a great way of the day.

The pies.

The.

Pies.

Talk Free Ridicule aka Ego Bubble Brain Syndrome

Still waiting for any around here with a backbone, at Talk Free Ridicule, to address my comments, as stated, with rational, logical, common sense invalidation of my commments, as stated or any addendum to them.

Read my lips/text, there exists no rational, logical, common sense replies to my cosmic heirarchy, that invalidate those comments, as stated.

Their blocking of intellectual truths via their ego-bubble-brain-syndrome, will not allow them to concede, that, they have no rational, logical common sense invalidation to offer, ergo it is far easier for them to put their moral, and intellectual integrity aside in order to propagate ridicule, in hopes that, they will not have intellectual truths, placed before them, that, they cannot invalidate, with rational, logical common sense.

Talking to ego-bubble-brain-syndrome is like talking to a drunk.

The truth does not set them free from ridicule because their ego bubble is not pierced, only deformed, ergo they push outwaard the ego membrane surface whenever they see intrusion of truth into the ego bubble, and this way keep truth far from the center and root core ego bubble. Sad :-(

Hate in their hearts is rotting their backbone. imho Heart is #1 and #4 in my cosmic heirarchy.

Spirit-2 = physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...
Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

They cannot see the forest because it is outside of their ego-tree-bubble and set of inter-conncected bubbles ergo a finite set of closed ego bubbles.

r6

The rabbit is not a duck, nor uncertain of their luck, when hopping on feet three.

Still waiting for any around here with a backbone, at Talk Free Ridicule, to address my comments, as stated, with rational, logical, common sense invalidation of my commments, as stated or any addendum to them.

Read my lips/text, there exists no rational, logical, common sense replies to my cosmic heirarchy, that invalidate those comments, as stated.

Their blocking of intellectual truths via their ego-bubble-brain-syndrome, will not allow them to concede, that, they have no rational, logical common sense invalidation to offer, ergo it is far easier for them to put their moral, and intellectual integrity aside in order to propagate ridicule, in hopes that, they will not have intellectual truths, placed before them, that, they cannot invalidate, with rational, logical common sense.

Talking to ego-bubble-brain-syndrome is like talking to a drunk.

The truth does not set them free from ridicule because their ego bubble is not pierced, only deformed, ergo they push outwaard the ego membrane surface whenever they see intrusion of truth into the ego bubble, and this way keep truth far from the center and root core ego bubble. Sad :-(

Hate in their hearts is rotting their backbone. imho Heart is #1 and #4 in my cosmic heirarchy.

Why don't you provide the hierarchy with in depth descriptions of certain objects within the hierarchy and why you place the hierarchy in the order that you do.

Why is spacetime above or below pi?
How do you establish which is above or below another in the hierarchy?
How do abstractions relate to one another in the hierarchy, and what about abstractions of abstractions, etc?

\(\pi e\)

4th Attempt At Rational Conversation---Wait and See Said the Blind Person

Kharakov--Why don't you provide the hierarchy with in depth descriptions of certain objects within the hierarchy and why you place the hierarchy in the order that you do.

Ive posted some of it in this thread and I dont recall any replies of significant substance in regards to them. I recommend you start with those--- I'll paste here again ---that way we continue along in the ongoing context of this thread.
------------------------------------------------------
...occupied space...
Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is spacetime above or below pi?

Pi? I dont recally stating anything about Pi in this thread? You may have me confused with someone else?
How do you establish which is above or below another in the hierarchy?

Just start with the above which may posted here in this thread a few times already, so it is on deck in front of you, I and any who do not have ego-bubble-brain-syndrome.
How do abstractions relate to one another in the hierarchy, and what about abstractions of abstractions, etc?

Via any abstract concepts we can conjour in mind/intellect. Mind/intellect has no properties ergo there are no bosonic forces involved as with physical/energy ergo negative shaped gravity/reality.

However, abstract shape/pattern/geometry does affect air flow, yet without the molecules of air and the auto or plane or whatever, abstract shape/pattern/geometry is just that, abstract concept of mind/intellect. This is one of those places were see metaphysical-1, geometry not only being complemetary to physical/energy{ occupied space }, we see that seemingly has and effect or your above mentioned relationship to the occupied space.

So again, start with the tidbits given in this thread or if you insist you can go to my Four Kinds of Primary existence thread, where a more complete version of my cosmic heirachy is posted in 4 or 5th message.

Thx for beginnings of what appears to be a partly rational opening to dissscussion. Proof is in the pudding, that may or may not come to frutition.

r6

r6

When you fail to start a rational conversation on your first three attempts, going for a fourth attempt without a radical change of approach is truly stupid.

If you want 'replies of significant substance' then you need to make a statement to which a substantive reply is possible.

Four apparent arbitrary definitions, so badly punctuated as to be almost unintelligible, does not rise to that level.

You appear to be asserting that 'biological' and 'soul' are synonyms - an assertion that is quite simply false.

You also provide unintelligible definitions for 'Spirit-1', 'Spirit-2' and 'Spirit-3'. As there is no indication of what you want to say about these three terms, there would be nothing to discuss even if the terms were intelligibly defined.

The only response to your post that can reasonably be made is either, as I have here, to point out that no rational response is possible; or, as is much more entertaining, to respond in kind.

And it is in the latter spirit that I feel it is my duty to reiterate: The pies, the pies.

How? Expand your statement, provide some examples.

You've defined mind and thoughts as the ?top? of the hierarchy you're describing. What are the reasons for this position? What are the implications of its position in your hierarchy?
So... what?

Spirit-2= physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...
Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

Why is spacetime (gravity, "spirit-3"), which is space, below matter/energy in the hierarchy you propose?
Why is it separate from mind?
Everything is within spacetime- even your mind and abstract thoughts. What are the reasons that you propose this hierarchy?

Via any abstract concepts we can conjour in mind/intellect. Mind/intellect has no properties ergo there are no bosonic forces involved as with physical/energy ergo negative shaped gravity/reality.
Maybe your mind has no properties, but most human minds have certain properties at certain times. In addition, human minds aren't normally completely divorced from physical reality. What do you mean by negative shaped gravity/reality?

ln (-1) e \(\pi e \)

A Rational, Logical Common Sense Response---What Is this Forum Evolving Into?

Kharakov--How? Expand your statement, provide some examples.

You need an example of a
biological? Ok a dog, a cat, a human, a bacteria, a whale etc.......

You need an example of a
soul, read my above sentence biological = soul and Ivr made many attempts at been very clear in this for some years now, if not specific in messages in this thread. Biological/soul is a case of two words being synonyms of each other.

If my assessment is invalid, then please offer rational, logical and common sense explanation of why you believe invalid. Thx

The one exception Ive always allowed--- tho do not write unless asked to elaborate --- is if we consider a
soul to be gravity in part, or in whole, as the essence of Universe.

You've defined mind and thoughts as the ?top? of the hierarchy you're describing. What are the reasons for this position? What are the implications of its position in your hierarchy?
So... what?

We have to begin somewhere via #1 or #0. Many times over the years, Ive used #0 for metaphysical-1.

In my more complete cosmic heirarchy, there is dotted line between meta{ beyond }physical-1 and meta{ beyond }physical-2. Kind of/sort-of like the ancients ways of above and below cosmic heaven and heaven-- or hell ---here on Earth.

What my intent in the dotted line-of-demarcation, is the making clear that that our first distinct of differrentiation catagories of the greatest whole concept as "U"niverse is that between;

1} mind/intellect not being a space i.e. mind/intellect/abstract concept does not occupy space

-----line-of-demarcation----------------------line--of-------demarcation-------------------

2} a space, or actual space, irrespective if occupied or not

Here we begin to get deeper into my cosmic heirarchy and for more--- yet mininal and neccessary descriptive clarity ---see my Four Kinds of Primary Existence thread with cosmic heirarchy somewhere in first 10 messages.

As philosophical reasoning, rational, logical common sense etc......then we have to get into some speculative, or imaginative territory.

Ex imagine that our observed occupied space
Universe just came into its space occupying existence yesterday and is going out of its space occupying existence tommorrow.

Mind/intellect exists eternally as abstract concepts, irresepective of
Universe's existence, or not.

Spirit-2= physical/energy spark aka fermions, bosons and/or any aggregate combination thereof
...occupied space...
Spirit-3 = gravity aka
metaphysical-3
...occupied space.......

Why is spacetime (gravity, "spirit-3"), which is space, below matter/energy in the hierarchy you propose?

In heirarchy you have numbers for catagories and Ive already disscusse previously above some rationale for metaphysica-1 being #1 in the heirarchy and above the intitial if not the only primary most significant ---line-of-demarcation----.

#2 is meta{ beyond }physical is not shown or mentioned here in this thread, so again, go to Four Kinds of Primary Existence if you want to better understand why gravity is labled as it is.
Gravity follows after meta{ beyond }physical non-occupied space and is serves as ultra-micro buffer-zone between non-occupied space and physical/energy.

Why is it separate from mind? Everything is within spacetime- even your mind and abstract thoughts. What are the reasons that you propose this hierarchy?

Why is gravity seperate from mind. My previous above and in the original list posted in the reply quotes you supplied, metaphysical-1 is concepts of space, not a space.

Gravity occupys space or occupies a space if your prefer

Maybe your mind has no properties, but most human minds have certain properties at certain times.

Your confusing some{ not all } biological humans-- ergo an occupied space ---with their ability to access metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of space, or concepts of whatever.

Differrent kinds of biologicals have differrent degrees of access to the complexities of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect.

In addition, human minds aren't normally completely divorced from physical reality. What do you mean by negative shaped gravity/reality?

Some biological humans have access to complexties of metaphysical-1 mind/intellect and to differrent degrees.
Humans are most complex biologicals and as you take note of, tend towards having great degrees of access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect, than say a nematode or worm, or starfish etc...

As for the negative shaped gravity/reality, that is my most recent develments that begain with great circles of specific polyhedra many years ago, as ascertained by Buky Fuller and extrapolate upon by myself.

My use of great circles evolved into great toroidal tubes aka a torus. Ex an inner tube of a tire is a torus, a doughnut etc....

The outer exterior surface of a torus I refer to as postive{?} convex curvature shape as gravity.

The inner exterior surface--- aka the saddle-shape ---I refer too as the negative shaped curvature as negative gravity and it is a synonym of our observed reality, or so this is my most recent explorations in those regard, imply to me.

Inside the great toroidal tube, is time and it is the connection/inter-relationship between, outer surfac of positive gravity and inner surface of negative gravity/reality.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Outer postive gravity,

inside tube time,

inner negative gravity/reality
----------------------------------------

ln (-1) e \(\pi e \)

Huh? I have no recall of stating anything about Pi in this thread, so again, for 2nd time your refencing of Pi makes no sense to me.

You appear to be confused, or confusing me with someone else. You need to explain where your coming from these comments. imho.

Thx for you rational, logical and common sense reply. It certainly a refreshig change of attitude here at Talk Free Thoughts.

Hope the all of the above helps clarify where i'm coming from.

r6

Honestly, and I'm totally serious here; the above reads like the product of a schizophrenic mind. It makes no rational sense whatsoever; it's just random words and nonsensical thoughts strung together without any discernible pattern to it. I realize that me pointing this out will likely be taken as an insult or at best ignored; but posts like the above always give me serious concern that someone is experiencing a psychotic break without a support structure in place.

Honestly, and I'm totally serious here; the above reads like the product of a schizophrenic mind. It makes no rational sense whatsoever; it's just random words and nonsensical thoughts strung together without any discernible pattern to it. I realize that me pointing this out will likely be taken as an insult or at best ignored; but posts like the above always give me serious concern that someone is experiencing a psychotic break without a support structure in place.

You have sad lack of moral and intelletectual integrity imho. That assessmen of you came after after you very first reply to me in this forum. Ive repeatedly ask that others address my comments with rational, logical common sense if my statemets are invalid.

What I get is door slammed in metaphysical-1 face and backbone.

Ditto all of my above when you choose to behave like a mature human. Thx.

r6

+1

Please get help.

You have sad lack of moral and intelletectual integrity imho.
Can't you find any new material? My lord, it's boring reading this over and over and over and over and over and over.
Look through a thesaurus or something.
Read some Lenny Bruce.

You have sad lack of moral and intelletectual integrity imho. That assessmen of you came after after you very first reply to me in this forum.

My first reply to you on this forum was to express WTF'ness in response to your writings. The more you kept posting that type of writing however (a kind of style that's hard to miss as being indicative of certain issues), the more my concern for you has grown. You dismiss my concern as a lack of integrity because doing so serves as a defense mechanism against having to face some hard truths/possibilities about yourself. It's easier to keep on believing nothing is wrong than it is to honestly assess oneself.

Unfortunately, as you are a stranger, if you choose to respond in this manner to an expression of concern then there's not much I can do to maintain said concern.

You need an example of a
biological? Ok a dog, a cat, a human, a bacteria, a whale etc....... You need an example of a soul, read my above sentence biological = soul

You're just saying any living being is a soul. Religious people use the term in another way and anti-religious people tend to shy away from the term because of the way religious people use it.
Just say "a living being". You don't need to use a term with various equivocations unless you are trolling 2 groups of people.

And if you're trolling 2 groups at once, you're like a lone proton who was turned into a neutron by a witch. Got better, did you?

Here we begin to get deeper into my cosmic heirarchy
Your heir arch y, is the archetypal male? Is that why you spell it heirarchy instead of hierarchy? Sirius, do you dig?

General Lee, your rebels do not take me to Sirius. Did you take the lead from our carbon based fools because of rebellion that leading caused in the kids? Did you tie a why knot, and let them know y?

Let me assume a form. Does this help us understand one another?
Let me assume no form. Does this get us anywhere?
Let me assume information. Does this at help? Does it interfere?
Let me assume no information. How does one judge what one sees accurately?
Let us assume a form. This allows interaction, with a common form. Does one of us assume the form?
Let us assume forms in formation. Is this not better? Does this allow us more layers of abstraction?
Let us assume forms in no formation. Squishy poop is funny, and some word salad is tossed, but do you really want to toss a salad if someone has the arse sicks?

Is it douchebaggery to tell others that the beast of the bible is carbon (6p, 6n, 6e), or your mom from the silicon (phoney) perspective (keypad 666)?

Anyway, your poetry shows that you can form structured thoughts, so what exactly is with your vague, crazy posts? Stimulating conversation? Providing a high contrast example of what crazy looks like? Simply having fun?

Nostradamus said it best "If you don't say anything, you say everything".

Back
Top Bottom