• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is god?

Smae-ole None To Offer Except Toe of Shoe Under Net. :--(

"nope" and "no" is two of your favorite words. A dictionary will do you some good. As I stated to you early on None, it is like hitting the tennis ball over the net to you, and what we get back is a shoe barely sticking past the bottom of net.

Not as bad as hitting ball into a black hole, but only slightly better. Sad lack of sincerity of heart and mind/intlellect on your side o of the net. imho.

r6

Yeah, typical of those here with ego-bubble-brain-syndrome. Head is stuck in a hole, erg heart recieves no blood flow ergo no sincerity of heart to know know more and specifically not truth. Sad :--(
If talk free ridicule is best society has to offer humanity, humanity will not survive. imho. :--(
r6

nope, no rising action better try harder (pun)

"nope" and "no" is two of your favorite words. A dictionary will do you some good. As I stated to you early on None, it is like hitting the tennis ball over the net to you, and what we get back is a shoe barely sticking past the bottom of net.

Not as bad as hitting ball into a black hole, but only slightly better. Sad lack of sincerity of heart and mind/intlellect on your side o of the net. imho.

r6

nope, no rising action better try harder (pun)
pfft

Not as bad as hitting ball into a black hole, but only slightly better. Sad lack of sincerity of heart and mind/intlellect on your side o of the net. imho

I think Andy Roddick hit a tennis ball into a black hole once, which is why the federation had to limit the size of the racquets permitted.

Brought new meaning to 'ace in the hole', though.

However, I don't recall anyone saying he lacked sincerity of heart.

What is god?

Is god an old white man with a long white beard in a long white robe sitting on a throne with a dove on his shoulder who is making a list and checking it twice?

Is god the ground of being, whatever that is?

Is god simply that which we don't know?

Is god a fiction we use as a vessel to contain our highest ideals?

When deciding if there is a god, should we define what god is?

Bolded what I think is the correct answer. God is the projection of the hopes, desires and aspirations of a person and/or a culture. The same culture can have stupid (ie literal) or smart (ie abstract) god concepts.

Essentially god is a mental tool and a metaphor used to bring people together.

Trivia: I think we can learn a lot about a people´s innermost thought by studying their gods. Their gods will mainly be focused on alleviating whatever it is they´re the most afraid of.

Begin with a dictionary and learn at least one definition of Universe. If you can get that far, then you far beyond most ego-bubble-brains here at Talk Free Ridicule.

"U"niverse ergo "G"od{ es } is the terminlogies I use for a concept that is most inclusive of all i.e.,

metaphysical-1 ex concept of space },

metaphysical-2{ non-occupied space },

metaphysical-3{ occupied space },

physical/energy{ occupied space }.

For some they have not concept of the word Universe, because they have never heard nor read it, as appears to the case many of ego-bubble-brains here at Talke Free Ridicule.

To know more and to know more truths reqiures sincerity of heart and some effort. imho

r6

1) Don´t you think it would have been valuable to include your personal definition right from the start? The fact that you didn´t tells us a lot about your state of mind.

2) I suspect that after we´ve deciphered your lingo it´ll be utter nonsense. It looks to me like New Age/Woo dressed up with sciency to sound convincing. It´ll only impress those who haven´t studied real science and/or philosophy.

I´ll end with a quote by Einstein.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

There´s no extra points for making an argument more convoluted than necessary.

Ego-Brain-Syndrome aka Same-ole-Sam-ole :--(

Why not? Like most of the ego-bubble-brains around here, you certainly have nothing better to offer society, humanity much less members of this forum.

Juma's answer "why".

None's answer "pfft".

The amount of access to mind/intellect at talk free ridicule, and mature use of it, lackluster at best. Sad :--( imho

Agian this resultant of ego-bubble-brain-syndrome. imho

r6
"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

Why?

Placebo effect. As I stated early on. r6

What is god?

Is god an old white man with a long white beard in a long white robe sitting on a throne with a dove on his shoulder who is making a list and checking it twice?

Is god the ground of being, whatever that is?

Is god simply that which we don't know?

Is god a fiction we use as a vessel to contain our highest ideals?

When deciding if there is a god, should we define what god is?

Bolded what I think is the correct answer. God is the projection of the hopes, desires and aspirations of a person and/or a culture. The same culture can have stupid (ie literal) or smart (ie abstract) god concepts.

Trivia: I think we can learn a lot about a people´s innermost thought by studying their gods. Their gods will mainly be focused on alleviating whatever it is they´re the most afraid of.

When you have courage/backbone to ask an rational, logical common sense regarding my commments as stated please do so.

Another with ego-bubble-brain-syndrome. The truth exists for those with sincerity of heart and some effort to know more.

r6

Begin with a dictionary and learn at least one definition of Universe. If you can get that far, then you far beyond most ego-bubble-brains here at Talk Free Ridicule.

"U"niverse ergo "G"od{ es } is the terminlogies I use for a concept that is most inclusive of all i.e.,

metaphysical-1 ex concept of space },

metaphysical-2{ non-occupied space },

metaphysical-3{ occupied space },

physical/energy{ occupied space }.

For some they have not concept of the word Universe, because they have never heard nor read it, as appears to the case many of ego-bubble-brains here at Talke Free Ridicule.

To know more and to know more truths reqiures sincerity of heart and some effort. imho

r6

1) Don´t you think it would have been valuable to include your personal definition right from the start? The fact that you didn´t tells us a lot about your state of mind.

2) I suspect that after we´ve deciphered your lingo it´ll be utter nonsense. It looks to me like New Age/Woo dressed up with sciency to sound convincing. It´ll only impress those who haven´t studied real science and/or philosophy.

I´ll end with a quote by Einstein.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

There´s no extra points for making an argument more convoluted than necessary.

Why not? Like most of the ego-bubble-brains around here, you certainly have nothing better to offer society, humanity much less members of this forum.

Juma's answer "why".

None's answer "pfft".

The amount of access to mind/intellect at talk free ridicule, and mature use of it, lackluster at best. Sad :--( imho

r6

So the only response you can think up are insults?

Placebo effect. As I stated early on. r6

That isn´t what I´m saying. Most people have trouble expressing their innermost hopes, dreams and desires to one another, (and in extension also listing our fears). We feel vulnerable and weak when we do. It´s much easier saying stuff like "I believe in a god who...". We pretend like we´re talking about something external when we´re really talking about ourselves. Since most people are pretty similar and have similar issues lots of people can identify with those same hopes, dreams, desires and fears.

The truth exists for those with sincerity of heart and some effort to know more.

ha ha... ie the "everybody who doesn´t agree with me is insincere/inauthentic/unnatural/fake/dishonest" argument. So rampant in the New Age world.

I have another theory. I suspect your theory is too vague to be meaningful. Which would explain why it seems impossible for you to present in a coherent form. I have a degree in logic. So I´m pretty sure I´m amply equipped to decipher whatever logical representation you wish to you make. Go for it!

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c97972667f576b79a1b2874a6.jpg

Still waiiting Fro Mature Conciousness

When you have a rational, logical common sense comment that invalidates my comments as stated, please share. Ive yet to see such and if your concerned about insults, then just take a look around at the other members on any thread Ive posted in.

I'm little defensive and if you dont understand why, then your just another ego-bubble-brain, which I presume based on my viewing of other comments from in my regards, that, I cannot specifically recall at drop of a hat.

So ditto all of my above. Why not my commments as stated? You have nothing valid to offer so you offer nothing valid. imho.

"Why?" is be etter than None's "pfft" shoe under the net. but not much.

Still waiting for mature consciousness or and A. I. reply to anything I've stated.

Ego-bubble-brain is like talking to a drunk, there exists no rational, logical common sense disscusion. imho

Still waiting.....for someone who knows how to play some intellectual tennis, ping-pong etc

I PING!.............no PONG's! here at talk free ridicule..except for one brave member.

Juma's answer "why".

None's answer "pfft".

r6

So the only response you can think up are insults?

When you have a rational, logical common sense comment that invalidates my comments as stated, please share. Ive yet to see such and if your concerned about insults, then just take a look around at the other members on any thread Ive posted in.

You have made no attempt to communicate.
Who is the real bubble-head here?

Ive given plenty of descripitive explanations for my thoughts and beliefs and none reply with rational, logical common sense that invalidates, adds too or sincerity of heart questions.

You offer none of the above because you have none. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity here at talk free ridicule. imho

Learn how and practice using a dictionary is a good place to start for most Ive encountered here.

The truth exists for those with sincerity of heart and some effort to know more.

I have another theory. I suspect your theory is too vague to be meaningful. Which would explain why it seems impossible for you to present in a coherent form. I have a degree in logic. So I´m pretty sure I´m amply equipped to decipher whatever logical representation you wish to you make. Go for it!

Learn and practice using dictionary, maybe then you can respond with a rational, logical common sense reply.

Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity here at talk free ridicule. imho

r6

Learn and practice using dictionary, maybe then you can respond with a rational, logical common sense reply.

Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity here at talk free ridicule. imho

r6

And you sound exactly like a parrot or a bot. Hey. That may be exactly what you are: a bot!

It goes very well with the very peculiar unfridndlyness of yours. Like a blown-up Eliza.

"U"niverse = "G"od{ es }

Universe = God{ ess } = finite set of Multiverses in sum-total whole

univers{s} = some amount of multiverses

I-verse = r6

r6
I believe I understand your posts partially.

I have a few questions to clarify if I am off the mark.

Why is any part of your equation finite? Does this imply our limited conceptual understanding of Universe/Goddess?

Secondly, can you expand on the meaning of r6?
Does I-verse = r6 represent your individual consciousness as a multi-verse on its own or am I reading this wrong?

Back
Top Bottom