• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What's your culinary guilty pleasure?

Hot chips and gravy. Add a meat pie to that and I am in heaven.

Or a good lasagna.

Invite me over one day, gmbteach, and I'll make you the best lasagna (traditional or Tex-Mex) you ever ate. And, for some extra cash, I'll wash the dishes, and even vacuum your carpet. Wages negotiable.

Ah crap...you'll have to provide the plane ticket...

:rimshot:
A friend of mine was the photographer at our wedding.

His idea of a good deal was that he would photograph both weddings for the cost of an economy class ticket to England and back.

We got the better end of the deal there, so anything is possible.

Wait.. I've got one:

1282391.jpg

Wait.. I've got one:

1282391.jpg

Anyone who isn't American or Canadian probably finds that horrifying.

Now that I can make my own cheese sauces, I hardly ever eat that, but seeing that still makes me want to reach for a bag of potato chips.

Wait.. I've got one:

1282391.jpg

Now that I can make my own cheese sauces, I hardly ever eat that, but seeing that still makes me want to reach for a bag of potato chips.

I don't really see it as cheese, actually I'm not even sure what it is.

I just like the tangy, whatever flavour it has along with it's creaminess. These days I guess it'd be one of my vices.

Wait.. I've got one:

1282391.jpg

I just like the tangy, whatever flavour it has along with it's creaminess. These days I guess it'd be one of my vices.
It's the number one not quite cheese like substance in Nevada. If it almost food, but not quite... it's Cheez Wiz. [/paraphrase from Animaniacs]

It's the number one not quite cheese like substance in Nevada. If it almost food, but not quite... it's Cheez Wiz. [/paraphrase from Animaniacs]

Cheeze Wiz is the traditional topping for a proper Philadelphia cheese steak, although that uses the kind that comes in coffee cans instead of aerosol cans. :D

Another weird one: Blue Ribbon Bologna and Mock Chicken.

I can afford better deli meat, and they're both noticeably unhealthy, but I enjoy them both.

I like to drink maraschino cherry juice out of the jar.

I now realize that every time I go to the grocery store, I get a bag of beef jerky Also I usually get a couple of cans of cheap smoked oysters.

Bologna and cheese with too much mayo. Loved it when I was a little kid, and a couple of times a year I buy Wonder Bread, bologna, American cheese, and that's pretty much all I'll eat for a week.

I now realize that every time I go to the grocery store, I get a bag of beef jerky Also I usually get a couple of cans of cheap smoked oysters.

Last time we went up north (a common Michigan phrase) my brother in law has us stop at a little butcher shop he found that makes great jerky and meat sticks. Figured out after we got out of there that the jerky and sticks came to about $30 per pound. They were good, very good. But not $30/lb. good.

Cheese! Oh I love cheese. Cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Edam cheese...

Bologna and cheese with too much mayo. Loved it when I was a little kid, and a couple of times a year I buy Wonder Bread, bologna, American cheese, and that's pretty much all I'll eat for a week.

I substitute Miracle Whip for the mayo, and have upgraded from Wonder Bread, but I have a bologna sandwich for lunch today. Just like yesterday, and probably tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom