• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next to resign? Whichever one proves he no longer works for Americans.

Here's a summary of the Fox News take on it:

So while President Trump has unburdened himself of a political liability, he now must decide if he will pay more attention to the EPA to ensure the deregulation agenda that Pruitt started is completed and expanded.

In the absence of constant pressure to change, the bureaucratic blob that is the EPA can be expected to slowly take back policy territory from the non-revolutionaries who are now in charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...ad-to-go-and-what-to-expect-from-epa-now.html

The writer also cites some scheduling inconsistencies, takes a moment to rip on Elon Musk for receiving government subsidies, and briefly mumbles something about Pruitt being the subject of 14 other investigations. But in no way are Pruitt's shenanigans connected to Trump as they would be if this had been an Obama appointee. Nope, it's more like another day at the office where a manager got caught spending an extra $100 on his expense account again and so had to be let go.

BTW, I don't know if the poll in the OP can be updated, but it really needs to be. We need a fresh start.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/john-kelly-scott-pruitt-and-the-epic-turnover-of-the-trump-administration

An overview of the worst-run White House of modern times, focused mostly on dead man walking John Kelly.

Trump may well have created a West Wing in his own image, one more self-absorbed and beset by gnawing doubts than perhaps any that came before it.

Kelly who is not used to failure has probably given himself a one year timeline to stick it out. I bet we will be here in this thread on July 31, 2018, discussing his departure.

Word from WH is Dan Coats has "gone roque".

Looks like Dan Coats has reached his limit.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats seemed stunned to learn during a live Q&A that President Donald Trump invited Russian leader Vladimir Putin to the White House.

During a discussion with MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell at the Aspen Security Forum in Aspen, Colorado, the reporter interrupted their chat to announce the breaking news from the Trump administration.

“The White House has announced on Twitter that Vladimir Putin is coming to the White House in the fall,” Mitchell said.

Coats paused, leaned in and asked, “Say that again?” as the audience erupted in laughter.

He continued, “Did I hear you ... ?” After another pause, he said, “OK. That’s going to be special.”

I feel that a new factor is starting to impinge.....the fact that as the tangerine turd has revealed the extent of his treason, some staffers may try to stay in role to attempt to stop his worst excesses. If they resign, trumpo gets to do whatever he likes, or to replace them with hand-picked sock-puppets who will do his bidding.

I still think Kelly will be the next to go.

I feel that a new factor is starting to impinge.....the fact that as the tangerine turd has revealed the extent of his treason, some staffers may try to stay in role to attempt to stop his worst excesses. If they resign, trumpo gets to do whatever he likes, or to replace them with hand-picked sock-puppets who will do his bidding.

Maybe if she can get a job working for Steve Bannon, sowing seeds of anarchy in Europe.

Steve Bannon's Campaign to Conquer Europe Marks Its First Victory: Italy

Trump ex-strategist Bannon famously called himself a Leninist, but he's more like Trotsky, wandering Europe whipping up revolutionary fervor for his global populist movement.

Maybe if she can get a job working for Steve Bannon, sowing seeds of anarchy in Europe.

Steve Bannon's Campaign to Conquer Europe Marks Its First Victory: Italy

Trump ex-strategist Bannon famously called himself a Leninist, but he's more like Trotsky, wandering Europe whipping up revolutionary fervor for his global populist movement.

She? I meant John Kelly, not Creepyann the no-longer-relevant harridan who invented "alternative facts".

Back
Top Bottom