• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

why white western christians converting to islam?

If Islam is so universal, why are sunni's and shia murdering each other? It seems Islam isn't even compatible with itself.

70 years ago white christians/ atheists killed 100 millions other white people + 6 millions jews, are white compatible to eachother?
Deflection,
You didn't answer the question Sad,,
Why do Muslims kill muslims
Btw
White Christians are not atheists!

And if any atheists killed others they were not True atheists!

If Islam is so universal, why are sunni's and shia murdering each other? It seems Islam isn't even compatible with itself.
Do Sunni and Shia murder each other because they are no longer able to persecute and destroy other cultures?

Why was 500+ years of destroying other cultures, not enough for islam? :confused:

70 years ago white christians/ atheists killed 100 millions other white people + 6 millions jews, are white compatible to eachother?
Deflection,
Btw

Of course white Christians are atheists. They reject Allah, don't they? :cheeky:

let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam

1) trinity makes no sense

2) they turned to atheism or agnosticism

3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners
4) bored with materialism and sex

5) became depressed

6) want to go back to religion for peace of mind

7) christianity makes NO sense

8) search all other religions except islam

9) then studies islam

10) found answer to their life long questions

11) bow to allah

I am not expert on my follow man but I can say with absolute certainly that alot of people would be totally fine with having sex with multiple partners. A religion that says that sex wiht multiple partners is wrong does not make that religion sound appealing.

sex is fun but when you have too many partners and you getting older without wife or husband and children and family you will be depressed

sex is fun but when you have too many partners and you getting older without wife or husband and children and family you will be depressed

Hang on, so you're saying that if you have too many sexual partners, you then get depressed if you get older without a spouse and children? You do realize that you could have BOTH at the same time, right?

Not to mention, that you have absolutely no valid basis to claim that people get depressed if they get old while having "too many" (what's too many anyway?) partners.

So, actually, what you're saying is that the sex isn't depressing, it's the lack of permanent family in your life.

Well, how do we get children and family? Um, sex. The more sex, the more family.

Your claim ONCE MORE self-refutes, Syed....

Hang on, so you're saying that if you have too many sexual partners, you then get depressed if you get older without a spouse and children? You do realize that you could have BOTH at the same time, right?

Not to mention, that you have absolutely no valid basis to claim that people get depressed if they get old while having "too many" (what's too many anyway?) partners.

spouse and sex partners and family? what kind of family?

- - - Updated - - -

So, actually, what you're saying is that the sex isn't depressing, it's the lack of permanent family in your life.

Well, how do we get children and family? Um, sex. The more sex, the more family.

you cant have sex partners and family together

- - - Updated - - -

Deflection,
Btw

Of course white Christians are atheists. They reject Allah, don't they? :cheeky:

no, arab christians and jews use word allah for god

Syed said:

You really need to get out more.

So you think the absurd rivalry between Sunni and Shia isn't an indication there are issues within the universal religion of Islam?
what issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Syed said:

what do you mean by that?

So you think the absurd rivalry between Sunni and Shia isn't an indication there are issues within the universal religion of Islam?
what issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Syed said:

I mean that there are huge numbers of families out there that are perfectly happy, with multiple sex partners involved, of all genders and sexual orientations; and that if you think that this is impossible, it can only mean that you haven't been looking. Take your nose out of the dusty old book, and get out in the real world, and you will see happy people living happy and fulfilled lives that are totally outside the boundaries you imagine. The little world in your head and your Quran is a sad and pathetic shadow of the greater reality. Go out and take a look.

Well, it IS possible to have a family without sex partners, there's adoption.
But generally, you really need a sex partner to make a family, syed. I know, weird, but i saw it on TV a time or two and i have to think that, maybe, it's a valid point.

Far more valid than your claim that a boredom with sex will lead us to Allah....
A FEAR of sex, maybe? I can see that.

what issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Syed said:

I mean that there are huge numbers of families out there that are perfectly happy, with multiple sex partners involved, of all genders and sexual orientations; and that if you think that this is impossible, it can only mean that you haven't been looking. Take your nose out of the dusty old book, and get out in the real world, and you will see happy people living happy and fulfilled lives that are totally outside the boundaries you imagine. The little world in your head and your Quran is a sad and pathetic shadow of the greater reality. Go out and take a look.

sexual partners are not family, family mean two married people having children

Well, it IS possible to have a family without sex partners, there's adoption.
But generally, you really need a sex partner to make a family, syed. I know, weird, but i saw it on TV a time or two and i have to think that, maybe, it's a valid point.

Far more valid than your claim that a boredom with sex will lead us to Allah....
A FEAR of sex, maybe? I can see that.

your definition of family is weird

what issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Syed said:

sexual partners are not family, family mean two married people having children

Your definition of family is weird.

your definition of family is weird
I think you're using 'sexual partners' in an idiomatic way.
My only sexual partner for the last 27 years has been my wife. You know, the mother of my three sons.
But i do know people who have had open relationships. Married, with a kid, each with multiple partners. Her only rule was that he didn't sleep with anyone who worked at her office, his only rule was that she didn't sleep with anyone in their bed. Other than that, all bets were off.
I know he was friends with some of her partners, and at least one guy slept with both of them.

When her sister's boyfriend was deployed, when his ship was at sea, she sometimes shared men with the married woman.

They had a family.
They had multiple partners.
They also had strong religious bonds.

Your claim that such things cannot exist together is not connected to reality, Syed. So your claims are meaningless and of no use supporting your thesis.

And don't think no one noticed the questions you ducked by hiding for a few days, either. I guess we'll have to assume you don't even have a bullshit answer for those.

And don't think no one noticed the questions you ducked by hiding for a few days, either. I guess we'll have to assume you don't even have a bullshit answer for those.

I find it funny when syed retreats from the forum like that. Maybe he thinks he needs to lay low for a bit and then "surprise" us with one last repeat of the absurd islamic hogwash he's thrown at us hundreds of times which will finally intsa-convert each and every one of us. :laughing-smiley-014

what issues?
You may be familiar with the sectarian violence in Iraq the led to massive segregations of each sect. There is also that whole defacto war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam
7) christianity makes NO sense
:rolleyesa:
And Islam makes perfect sense....too funny.

I never thought that anyone would somehow think that Islam "makes sense".
Lessee..god makes us then sends loads of us to hell. Yep makes sense to me. Bwahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom