• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

You do realize that that these "conspirators" occasionally admit and confirm these "conspiracy" theories turning them into facts?

Examples of what you mean?

And even if a stupid conspiracy theory ever turns out to be correct in some way, it doesn't make it any less stupid of a theory if it was based on nothing but empty speculation.

Nope, video is evidence too, and we have that.

Not all data is evidence of something else. To qualify as evidence it has to tend to make the claim more likely than alternatives. Nothing in the video does that.

Otherwise Biden would still have been a candidate

Do you even know what your arguing for now?

Any time US government critters admit doing shit other have been saying they were doing all along.
CIA planting stories to german media (confirmed) comes to mind. Soviet "invasion" of Afghanistan was a CIA psyop, Bzhezinsky himself confirmed that.

Any time US government critters admit doing shit other have been saying they were doing all along.
CIA planting stories to german media (confirmed) comes to mind.

Provide citations for the initial theory claims and the later confirmation.
I am not going to do your homework. It was discussed on this board years ago.

they admit they do that, they don't usually admit specific cases.
The question is, do they do that in US and the answer is, the evidence suggest they do.

Regarding german story, they planted the story in Germany but their intent was for it to end up everywhere.
So it was technically legal (according to US laws)

Yes, they do:

Last edited:
Why haven’t we seen a CT claiming that Biden has known for months that he would back out, and threw the debate to create a crisis that he resolved by withdrawing right after the Republican convention and immediately endorsing Harris, resulting in an outpouring of relief and $$$ and MAGA tantrums?
Because that’s not a conspiracy theory- it’s the TROOTH!!

Sez the Nazi apologist.
It's you who is Nazi apologist and it is you who has been saying that Biden is perfectly healthy both physically and mentally.
Guess what, most americans including democratic party and their media disagree with your ridiculous beliefs.
So it is you who needs help.
I don't think anyone has said that. Point to any post of mine that says that or retract.

Fear.

Russians (sensibly) fear their leaders, who have always been unhesitant in the use of violence against the merest hint of dissent.
This can explain away virtually everything. There is simply no need to actually explain why people went and voted for Putin.
Obviously they were voting under gun point of Putin goons.
Thank you for finally admitting it.

Fear.

Russians (sensibly) fear their leaders, who have always been unhesitant in the use of violence against the merest hint of dissent.

They don't have some deep fear of taking personal responsibility; They have a deep fear of the swift and severe reprisals that any attempt to do so will bring.
Could not agree more. There is also the complete lack of experience living in a world where one is actually free. And that lack of experience and exposure is multigenerational. In the case of Russia there has never been an enlightenment. When there has been tumultuous change it has been to replace one ruthless police system with another. It's a gangland state where terror, imprisonment, torture, corruption and extortion are now normalized and where their domestic products are inferior and cannot be sold globally because the quality is so poor. They're basically a gas station that also sells vodka. Remain obedient and subservient to the bosses and survive same as a gang.
You are describing 1990s Russia when US were running pretty much everything in Russia.
Nobody under 50 drinks vodka in Russia anymore, just saying.
Google's AI gave me this:
Here's some information about vodka consumption by age in Russia:
  • Men
    Vodka is the second most popular alcoholic beverage for men over 16, and for young men aged 18–22. However, one study found that the percentage of young men aged 18–22 who consumed vodka dropped from almost 27% in 2006 to about 8% in 2019.
  • Age groups
    A 2021 study found that adults aged 16–29 spend the most on alcohol and are the most frequent shoppers of alcoholic beverages in Russia. The study also found that people aged 30–44 report buying alcohol on average five times per month.

They're basically a gas station that also sells vodka.
Most of the Vodka sold around here is made in France. They put Russian sounding names on the label, but it wasn't Russian made, even before sanctions were imposed.
According to babs Russian vodka is so bad even Russians won’t drink it any more.

Of course I don’t believe him - I think they drink it.

They're basically a gas station that also sells vodka.
Most of the Vodka sold around here is made in France. They put Russian sounding names on the label, but it wasn't Russian made, even before sanctions were imposed.
According to babs Russian vodka is so bad even Russians won’t drink it any more.

Of course I don’t believe him - I think they drink it.

I have recently seen a few video tours of Russian Grocery stores. with entire aisles devoted to bottles of Vodka. Yeah, they drink the stuff! And sell a LOT of it.

As long as we are off on a tangent.
A lot of vodka, particularly the celebrity labels, are just commercial grade ethanol (natural spirts). ADM makes a lot that is sold to little bottlers that is diluted and aged in oak barrels.

Ask me about the history of bourbon.

Back
Top Bottom