• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

Who Engineered the Political Coup Against Biden? | RealClearPolitics
The investigative journalist who broke the story about the CIA blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines may be the only reporter brave enough to pierce the veil of secrecy surrounding the political coup that was waged against President Joe Biden this summer.

And the first question that needs to be answered, and which no one in the mainstream media is asking, is “Who convinced Joe Biden that debating Trump on June 27, nearly two months before the Democratic convention, was a good idea?”
Then saying how unprecedented that early debate is, one in June and not in September or October.
But they didn’t wait. Someone talked Biden into challenging Trump to a debate so early that it provided the only viable path to supplanting Biden as the Democratic nominee. Given what we learned after the debate – that dozens of those closest to Biden were convinced that he had suffered irreparable cognitive decline – we are forced to ask who led the president to the slaughter, politically.
Seems like a conspiracy theory. I think that Joe Biden was desperate to prove to everybody that he was in good physical and mental shape. But he came off as old and feeble, while Donald Trump, not much younger than him, came off as much more vigorous.

Did Joe Biden Finally Step Aside Because He Was Threatened with the 25th Amendment? – Megyn Kelly
On Saturday, Hersh posted a new article on his Substack titled “Leaving Las Vegas” that explores “the last tortured days of the Biden campaign.” As he explained, the “long overdue unraveling” Biden’s 2024 run “happened when it became impossible to keep his increasing impairment covered up.”

That moment, he wrote, came after Biden’s “shocking performance” in the June 27 CNN debate. “It was the big-time money backers of the Democratic Party who called off the game of see no evil, hear no evil,” Hersh wrote. “They balked at continuing to give millions of dollars to the party now that there was evidence that the president is not always there.”

But the 81 year old was initially defiant that he would stay in the race – until, suddenly, he wasn’t. According to Hersh, that was at least in part due to the health scare Biden faced after testing positive for COVID during a campaign stop in Las Vegas on July 17.
Noting Biden was deathly pale... Air Force One was flying so fast I felt sick: Daily Mail's reporter on board reveals the incredible inside story of the mad rush to get Joe to Covid isolation - and why she feared for him | Daily Mail Online

Tara Palmieri of Puck News:
According to her sources, Obama “made a point of not requesting to speak with Joe Biden and “did not want to contact him,” she explained. Instead, Pelosi led the charge. “Nancy Pelosi was… orchestrating it,” Palmeri continued. “She was in contact with Obama, but they knew that Obama was not going to have influence on [Biden] because of the last time that they talked back in 2015 when he had convinced him not to run for office.”

Additionally, Palmeri said it was not just public bravado from the Biden campaign that he intended on staying in the race. She described the incumbent as “very, very dug in at that time,” but even rougher waters were ahead.

“I was told, though, that if he did not drop out by Sunday [July 21], that that following week was going to get increasingly nastier, especially from Hill leaders,” she noted. “There would just be an onslaught of lawmakers calling for him to step down, it would become aggressive, and maybe one of them would have said something like that publicly.”

She said Pelosi, Schumer, and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries all would have been “hands off” in allowing members of the caucus to speak out freely against the president.

[/quote]

Who Engineered the Political Coup Against Biden? | RealClearPolitics
The investigative journalist who broke the story about the CIA blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines may be the only reporter brave enough to pierce the veil of secrecy surrounding the political coup that was waged against President Joe Biden this summer.

And the first question that needs to be answered, and which no one in the mainstream media is asking, is “Who convinced Joe Biden that debating Trump on June 27, nearly two months before the Democratic convention, was a good idea?”
Then saying how unprecedented that early debate is, one in June and not in September or October.
But they didn’t wait. Someone talked Biden into challenging Trump to a debate so early that it provided the only viable path to supplanting Biden as the Democratic nominee. Given what we learned after the debate – that dozens of those closest to Biden were convinced that he had suffered irreparable cognitive decline – we are forced to ask who led the president to the slaughter, politically.
Seems like a conspiracy theory. I think that Joe Biden was desperate to prove to everybody that he was in good physical and mental shape. But he came off as old and feeble, while Donald Trump, not much younger than him, came off as much more vigorous.
Indeed. The issue at hand seems to be regarding endurance. The alt-right is still relying on editing video and taking events out of context to drive this narrative that Biden is out of it mentally.

The reality appears to be he is too old to campaign and likely too old to be President at all in a few years.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS - Seymour Hersh - paywalled
On Joe Biden's last days as Presidential candidate, according to an anonymous source.

Michael Searle on X: "Seymour Hersh out ..." / X
Seymour Hersh out with another bombshell.

Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, and Jeffries were prepared to threaten Biden with the 25th amendment if he did not drop out of the race.

Kamala was ready to execute it.

(link)
Geiger Capital on X: "Insane story from Seymour Hersh… ..." / X
Insane story from Seymour Hersh…

Biden was threatened with the 25th Amendment by top level Democrats.

"Obama called Biden after breakfast [on July 21] and said, ‘Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment.’”
I find it remarkable that Joe Biden soon endorsed Kamala Harris, someone who might have seemed like a coup plotter to him.

July 21 was the day that he ended his campaign, so that was very fast.
I find it remarkable you believe that shit.

Some excerpts:
At that point, according to Emily Goodin, a Daily Mail reporter who was in the traveling press pool, the president was "deathly pale" and Air Force One flew at maximum speed to Delaware, where the president has a weekend retreat at Rehoboth Beach. The press pool was told that Biden had COVID. Nothing more was said on Air Force One.
So COVID-19 was a cover story? It would be like Soviet leader Yuri Andropov's "bad cold" of August 1983, when he dropped out of public life because he was hospitalized with kidney failure. The Soviets: Putting the Rumors to Rest - TIME
That was the last straw for a core group of Congressional leaders, government officials and some senior Biden funders who were withholding huge amounts of committed contributions.
"The Big Three", former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, were involved.
The conspiracy theories forum is thataway. ----->

I don't remember the last time two incumbent presidents faced off in an election.

I also don't remember an election where one of the top two candidates was facing off the kind of insurrection and treason charges Trump has.

So much is going on here that is unprecedented that the date of the first debate and Biden's endorsement of his VP to replace him doesn't even make the Top 10 list.
Tom

Daily Mail, Seymour Hersh, Real Clear Politics…I’m sold.
What are you suggesting? That one day Senile in Chief says "I will resign from running again only if almighty tells me to"
The next day he is like "On a second thought......"
Of course there was a fucking coup, senile piece of shit did not want to go, despite it being as clear as day that democrat elders were telling him to go.

Daily Mail, Seymour Hersh, Real Clear Politics…I’m sold.
What are you suggesting? That one day Senile in Chief says "I will resign from running again only if almighty tells me to"
The next day he is like "On a second thought......"
Of course there was a fucking coup, senile piece of shit did not want to go, despite it being as clear as day that democrat elders were telling him to go.
A coup would actually involve Biden not being in power today.

Being a one-term President doesn't provide a constitutionally protected run for a second term. And how candidates are selected is based on internal politics of a political party, not state law. You really need to brush up on American Government if you are going to blabber on about it. Granted, if you are to blabber, maybe you need to not read up on it.

He is not. He has not been for a long time.
So, if Biden is out of it, then it wouldn't be a coup in the first place then and this would just be a transition of power to the VP, as required in the Constitution.

Of course, the only issue is that the evidence of Biden being senile is lost somewhere in Russia's overwhelming victory and takeover over of Ukraine.

Being a one-term President doesn't provide a constitutionally protected run for a second term. And how candidates are selected is based on internal politics of a political party, not state law. You really need to brush up on American Government if you are going to blabber on about it. Granted, if you are to blabber, maybe you need to not read up on it.
Sometimes a Russo-Nazi’s best friend is their own ignorance.

Koo koo ka choob

Apparently the words “coup” and “election” don’t translate to/from Russian very well.

Back
Top Bottom