• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Biden drop out? Who replaces him?

Right, the criminals who are serving time for what they did were just careless tourists. A few broken door jambs, windows, cops clubbed with flag poles or sprayed with pepper spray...no big deal. Have you actually seen the footage? That was one swarm of angry morons and yes, it was a riot and attempted insurrection.

Insurrection?! lol, it was a mostly peaceful protest. Calm down, such drama.
IOW “no, I only watched the FOX Nooz edited version
Nor did Swiz see the Senate hearings on the treason.

Tell the truth, Swiz. I watched it in real time. It was a violent insurrection that was intended by trump to prevent Biden from being the certified winner of the 2020 Presidential election. “Mostly peaceful” protests don’t injure 140 cops, and kill a few.
The GAO estimates the cost of the damage done at $2.6 BILLION. Even a head-in-sand conservotard understands that mostly peaceful protests don’t rack up that kind of bill.

But I now return you to your blissful 78° ignorance.

Last edited:
It was certainly orders of magnitude more peaceful than the "fiery, but mostly peaceful" riots of 2020.
How many police died in those?
I don't think you understand the right wing's position here.

The riots in 2020 were the worst the nation has ever seen by a long shot, and the formerly great cities of Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon are now burned out hulks with roaming gangs of mutants roaming the streets and feasting on flesh. Over 100 billion people died!

Meanwhile, January 6th was just a love-fest. It was bigger than the March on Washington, but so much nicer. And if - it didn't - but IF anything bad happened, it was only because George Soros hired Antifa and BLM thugs and paid the FBI to get them into the area that day. Not only that, but Soros also paid several of them to "recant" and claim that they were inspired by Trump! That's how powerful and evil the radical left is! Those "political prisoners" that Marjorie Trailer Queen keeps talking about are actually double-agents paid so much money by Soros that they're happily staying in federal prison, and the guards were also paid off by Soros to give them special treatment on the down-low.

It was certainly orders of magnitude more peaceful than the "fiery, but mostly peaceful" riots of 2020.
How many police died in those?
I don't think you understand the right wing's position here.

The riots in 2020 were the worst the nation has ever seen by a long shot, and the formerly great cities of Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon are now burned out hulks with roaming gangs of mutants roaming the streets and feasting on flesh. Over 100 billion people died!

The BLM riots certainly were violent, destructive and very costly. You can blame your man Walz for much of that.

Right, the criminals who are serving time for what they did were just careless tourists. A few broken door jambs, windows, cops clubbed with flag poles or sprayed with pepper spray...no big deal. Have you actually seen the footage? That was one swarm of angry morons and yes, it was a riot and attempted insurrection.

So what if it was “mostly” peaceful. It’s the part that wasn’t peaceful that’s the problem.

American Airlines flight 11 was mostly a pleasant flight. Abraham Lincoln mostly enjoyed the theater. Most of Trump wasn’t hit by a bullet.

Did anyone seriously think that old duffer Brandon was going to serve two terms?

We both got what we wished for. You got rid of the old duffer, and we got Kamala Harris in as his replacement. Win-win, eh? BTW, how is your old duffer doing? Wanna replace him with DJ Vance? We'd welcome the change on our side of the political fence. ;)

Indeed but did you seriously think old duffer Brandon was going to run a campaign and if he won, serve another term?

If he had managed go on to win another term, he have would tried. I doubt he would have survived another term. He was in no shape to run a campaign, and that was reflected in the polls. At the DNC, he gave a good long speech without any signs of dementia. Oh, well. You guys did a great job with the dementia campaign. It helped to seal his fate. So we have you to thank for driving him out. Now we'll see if all of the misogynistic, racist attacks on Kamala Harris and the swiftboating of Walz work the way Republicans hope. They've got the slime buckets all lined up and ready to go. They'll need as much slime as they can get, if they want to bring Harris and Walz down to Trump and Vance's level.

It doesn't bother me whether it's Brandon or Harris on the ticket, I wasn't voting for either of them anyway. I will probably vote reluctantly for Trump. I'll take my chances with Trump over Harris. But since I vote in California, my vote doesn't count for much.

None of us believes for a second that you would be voting for Harris reluctantly if you lived in a swing state, so don't pretend that you care whether your vote counts or not. You don't have to drink the Kool Aid to be welcomed into the cult. Vance wouldn't be where he is now if reluctance to vote for Trump meant anything in Republican politics. What counts in the end is abject loyalty and a willingness to be humiliated.

It was the unmostly part that was an insurrection

But orders of magnitude more dangerous to democaracy of the United States.

I swear I just say those talking points (that J6 was a "peaceful protest" and the 2020 summer was Armageddon) in at least one other thread. That's weird.

I swear I just say those talking points (that J6 was a "peaceful protest" and the 2020 summer was Armageddon) in at least one other thread. That's weird.
It was not a peaceful protest, but it was overblown while the 2020 riots have been downplayed. The media still refers to them as "racial justice protests" and not as violent and deadly riots and occupations. Those who had occupied the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" for weeks such as Warlord Raz have not even been prosecuted. Compare that to the book being thrown at everybody involved in 1/6.

Idiots putting their feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk or dragging a lectern while wearing a Fred Flintstone headdress is not "dangerous to democaracy[sic] of the United States".

If he had managed go on to win another term, he have would tried. I doubt he would have survived another term. He was in no shape to run a campaign, and that was reflected in the polls. At the DNC, he gave a good long speech without any signs of dementia. Oh, well. You guys did a great job with the dementia campaign. It helped to seal his fate. So we have you to thank for driving him out.
Me drive him out? It was his party that drove him out by all accounts. Pelosi in particular I read. Besides, he was never going to last to November, in my opinion. He looked totally out of it at times.

None of us believes for a second that you would be voting for Harris reluctantly if you lived in a swing state, so don't pretend that you care whether your vote counts or not.

I wasn’t pretending, I said I wasn’t voting for Harris anyway. What makes you think I’m pretending?

I don’t particularly care for Trump, I can’t stand the way he talks but I’ll take my chances with Trump and the republicans before I’d vote for Harris and the democrats.

Idiots putting their feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk or dragging a lectern while wearing a Fred Flintstone headdress is not "dangerous to democaracy[sic] of the United States".
People attacking the Capitol as the EC does it's constitutional duty is the big danger to democracy. Trump and his supporters took a sledgehammer to a foundational institution of the United States of America in an effort to prevent The People from having a duly appointed POTUS.
Much as I don't like the EC, ending it by force is a bigger disaster for American society than anything BLM could pull off. By far.
Tom

So what if it was “mostly” peaceful. It’s the part that wasn’t peaceful that’s the problem.
But that's not what the Ilk says about the 2020 riots though. The double standard is the problem here.
I don’t know who the “llk” are, but yes those riots were bad too. A different kind of bad though. It seems that some here will simply deflect to the 2020 riots and not admit how bad Jan 6 was.

Daily Mail, Seymour Hersh, Real Clear Politics…I’m sold.
What are you suggesting? That one day Senile in Chief says "I will resign from running again only if almighty tells me to"
The next day he is like "On a second thought......"
Of course there was a fucking coup, senile piece of shit did not want to go, despite it being as clear as day that democrat elders were telling him to go.

You said he was dead. Why are you still talking? Just delete your account already.
Where did I say that?

Back
Top Bottom