• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

I'm among the purported 231 million who watched the interview. Rest assured, at least one viewer among the 231 million didn't tune in to endorse his extreme idiocy.

“STOLLEN”
Ya can’t call him a liar for characterizing an election as a non-existent word.

View attachment 44052

There he is, enamored with baked goods again.
Two things...

One, I am 100 percent certain that some aide has told him repeatedly "that's not how you spell 'stolen,' sir." So he is either genuinely convinced he's right about that, too, or he's deliberately doing it thinking he's being some sort of "troll."

Two, I am 100 percent certain that he doesn't quite grasp that Willis and the justice system in Georgia don't give a rat's ass about how many views the "Tucker sucks up to Trump" video got. Note that the deadline for his surrender hasn't moved, and the County Sheriff still plans on taking a mug shot. If Willis follows through on the conditions of his release, that will be the last - or more likely the second to last - post he makes about her.

If Willis follows through on the conditions of his release, that will be the last - or more likely the second to last - post he makes about her.
I don’t think she forbade him from attacking her. Why should she? She knows nothing he says about her is going to effect how she does her job.

If Willis follows through on the conditions of his release, that will be the last - or more likely the second to last - post he makes about her.
I don’t think she forbade him from attacking her. Why should she? She knows nothing he says about her is going to effect how she does her job.
Unless the attack involves heavy weapons, her staff and/or family, her city...

We are talking about Trump and his supporters here. Not decent folks.
Tom

Unless the attack involves heavy weapons, her staff and/or family, her city...

We are talking about Trump and his supporters here. Not decent folks.
Tom
Well, his supporters are allowed to attack her verbally all they want, short of encouraging violence or other illegal forms of “free speech”. So are his detractors for that matter. But Trump himself may not threaten, intimidate and blah blah anyone involved in the case as witness co-conspirator etc. He can totally WIN in the court of public opinion for all she cares, but has to do it within her rules.
For that, plus $200,000.00, he can stay out of jail for the moment.

Holy crap. The booking docs must have been filled out by Trump himself. Hair color: blond or strawberry. Height: 6'3". Weight: 215 lbs.

:hysterical:

Holy crap. The booking docs must have been filled out by Trump himself. Hair color: blond or strawberry. Height: 6'3". Weight: 215 lbs.

:hysterical:

Jeez, I wish I could do this at my doctor's office, but they just put me on the scale the moment I leave the lobby. The doc looks at my actual weight and gives me a withering "really?" look.

And while my hair has gone from parted, to unparted, to departed, I'm not combing my sideburns up the side of my head to keep up the illusion.

Why are they different? The CNN sourced one as a county seal hifferent drom the criminals.

The Twitter sourced on has a consistent county seal but when does Trump wear a tie like that?

ETA othter sources are using same as CNN

Back
Top Bottom