• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

Rudy will be arraigned today.

But...

o_O
I have "scientific" evidence the election was stolen, but I chose to keep that information to myself until such time as I was criminally indicted. It made more sense to keep it for my criminal defense plan than to show it for the last three years and exonerate Trump's claims. It also made more sense to make up lies about Ruby Freeman (admitted in a court of law) than to show this real evidence of fraud.

Yes, that's sensible...

Who actually believes these guys any more? And would they be willing to buy this bridge I have for sale?

John Eastman, Scott Hall, David Shafer, and Cathy Latham have turned themselves in at the Fulton County Jail.

Who actually believes these guys any more?
FOX viewers.

And would they be willing to buy this bridge I have for sale?

Willing? Yes. But able? No, they already sent all their money to a billionaire to help promote The Big Lie.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

NOBODY HAS EVER FOUGHT FOR ELECTION INTEGRITY LIKE PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. FOR DOING SO, I WILL PROUDLY BE ARRESTED TOMORROW AFTERNOON IN GEORGIA. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
It's in all caps so it must be true. :rolleyes:

He still thinks he's president. Not the "former" president.

It actually doesn't have spelling errors and has commas. Are we sure he wrote it?

NOBODY HAS EVER FOUGHT FOR ELECTION INTEGRITY LIKE PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. FOR DOING SO, I WILL PROUDLY BE ARRESTED TOMORROW AFTERNOON IN GEORGIA. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
He isn't lying. No one has has fought for election integrity in the US like Donald Trump has. At least not since 1876.

He'll proudly be arrested, and then he can put forth all the reasons he didn't take any of this election integrity stuff to the courts in 2020.

Who actually believes these guys any more?
FOX viewers.

And would they be willing to buy this bridge I have for sale?

Willing? Yes. But able? No, they already sent all their money to a billionaire to help promote The Big Lie.
Well, I will offer a great payment plan. Just send me your bank info and I’ll set it up.

I think it is abundantly true that nobody has ever fought for election integrity like ex-president Donald Trump. I hope no one ever does fight for election integrity like Donald J. Trump.

JH beat me to it.

I just like the ring of "Criminal Defendant Don Trump." Forget all that former president bullshit, just call a spade a spade and promote this clown for what he is. And I think I will enjoy the televised trial.

I just like the ring of "Criminal Defendant Don Trump." Forget all that former president bullshit, just call a spade a spade and promote this clown for what he is. And I think I will enjoy the televised trial.
And he has so many trials forthcoming that it’s practically an occupation for him.

Ghouliana was seen going into a bail bondsman's office after he was arraigned

I just saw this:
The NYT is reporting that a co-defendant of Trump in the Georgia case has filed a demand for a speedy trial. According to the article, under Georgia law, this requires the trial of all co-defendants (notably, including Trump) to begin in November. The article states:

Quote:
While Mr. Trump’s traditional strategy throughout his many legal entanglements has been to slow things down, Mr. Chesebro’s filing for a speedy trial was the latest twist in the Atlanta case. Speedy trial demands are not unusual in Georgia. Ms. Willis’s office has been prepared for the possibility of a defendant requesting one, and it factored into her office’s decision to take its time in bringing an indictment after a two-and-a-half-year investigation.

“State law, if requested by a defendant, sets a firm time limit in which to have a fair trial,” Mr. Chesebro’s lawyers, Scott Grubman and Manny Arora, said in a statement. “Mr. Chesebro has given his official notice that he intends to avail himself of that right. Mr. Chesebro maintains his innocence and remains confident as the legal process continues.”

A speedy trial would apply to all 19 people indicted in the case. But some defendants are seeking to move their case to federal court or have said they will seek to sever their case from the other defendants’, so the ultimate timing of a trial or trials remains up in the air.
I don't have access to the NYT. Maybe someone who does can confirm.

So here's a fun statistic: There are more people who've had their booking photos taken in the Georgia case than there are candidates on stage challenging Trump tonight.

o4ybhr0pixjb1.jpg

And this is only half of the people indicted.

I just saw this:
The NYT is reporting that a co-defendant of Trump in the Georgia case has filed a demand for a speedy trial. According to the article, under Georgia law, this requires the trial of all co-defendants (notably, including Trump) to begin in November. The article states:

Quote:
While Mr. Trump’s traditional strategy throughout his many legal entanglements has been to slow things down, Mr. Chesebro’s filing for a speedy trial was the latest twist in the Atlanta case. Speedy trial demands are not unusual in Georgia. Ms. Willis’s office has been prepared for the possibility of a defendant requesting one, and it factored into her office’s decision to take its time in bringing an indictment after a two-and-a-half-year investigation.

“State law, if requested by a defendant, sets a firm time limit in which to have a fair trial,” Mr. Chesebro’s lawyers, Scott Grubman and Manny Arora, said in a statement. “Mr. Chesebro has given his official notice that he intends to avail himself of that right. Mr. Chesebro maintains his innocence and remains confident as the legal process continues.”

A speedy trial would apply to all 19 people indicted in the case. But some defendants are seeking to move their case to federal court or have said they will seek to sever their case from the other defendants’, so the ultimate timing of a trial or trials remains up in the air.
I don't have access to the NYT. Maybe someone who does can confirm.
Link

So here's a fun statistic: There are more people who've had their booking photos taken in the Georgia case than there are candidates on stage challenging Trump tonight.

View attachment 44050

And this is only half of the people indicted.
Okay. That's the creepiest Brady Bunch episode ever.

Back
Top Bottom