• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

I wonder how many hours Trump spent in front of the mirror to achieve that garbage. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many hours Trump spent in front of the mirror to achieve that garbage. :ROFLMAO:

He's spent years learning to manipulate people on camera. I doubt it took him 2 seconds to decide which look would maximize donations.
Tom

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

Cops: "Give me your hand! Give me your hand! Quite resisting! Stop resisting or I will tase you!" Police dog "Bark! Bark! Whinnne!"

Anybody who has watched enough "Cops" knows how well that works. Zap! "Owww!" Zap!

Foreshadowing from PB Shelley, "Ozymandias," 1817:

...Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read...
...Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Donald Trump seemingly transferred Mar A Lago estate to his son before his arrest

Donald Trump recently "sold" Mar A Lago, his beloved home in Florida, according to online property records.

However, it seems the ownership did not, in fact, leave the Trump family's hands.

Documents state the property is owned by an organization, and the owner of that organization is Donald Trump Jr.

A copy of Donald Trump's booking sheet was made public by Fulton County Sheriff's office.

The ex-president listed his address as 1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480. But, one property listing website reports the property was sold earlier this month for $422,000,000.
Getting ready for property confiscation?

Reactions: jab
My daughter asks, “why don’t they have him in front of the height wall? They just ask and believe ya?”

Technically when Trump submitted that he weighed 215 lbs he was committing perjury.

His weight of 215 lbs isn't credible. You'd think they would weigh him unless it was planned to see if he would commit perjury on anything just because he can. Too often Trump appears to lie just because he can.

280b46bb9b7e15691ebbac7528136f9e.jpg

If he really sold it to the Trump Jr. corporation for $442,000,000 isn't he just leveraging the property to get cash on hand (and possibly hide it from legal).

If he really sold it to the Trump Jr. corporation for $442,000,000 isn't he just leveraging the property to get cash on hand (and possibly hide it from legal).
I believe no money ever changed hands. It's just a dodge.

Or just laundered money or shifted PAC funds into property. Also, $400+ million?!

Also, I'm totally not a stalker... I just know how to look stuff up. ;) Doesn't indicate it was sold (not yet).

Palm Beach Property Auditor

Wouldn't a selling price of $442M resolve some issues concerning property taxes?
I dunno
Tom

Wouldn't a selling price of $442M resolve some issues concerning property taxes?
I dunno
Tom
Just another can to kick down the road when they try to collect those taxes …

“Taxes are for suckers”
-DJT

Back
Top Bottom