• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

A state prosecutor, like Fani Willis, seeking justice in a state whose government is controlled by Trumplickers and QOPAnon faces an uphill battle. Don't be surprised if the fraudsters prevail against the law.
Republican state senators in Georgia asked a newly created board overseeing the state’s district attorneys to investigate Democratic Fulton County DA Fani Willis, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Monday [two weeks ago], asking for the board to sanction Willis after she indicted former President Donald Trump and 18 of his allies.
. . .
However, now that Willis has secured three guilty pleas in the Trump election case, Republicans will have a harder time proving that her indictment of the former president is politically-motivated.

But instead of focuses on the case, lawmakers are now attempting to link multiple deaths at the Fulton County Jail to Willis. An investigation found that of the 3,500 people jailed at the end of August 2023, 35 percent had yet to be indicted.

It will be hard for Republican lawmakers to prove Willis is solely responsible for the jail’s horrid conditions.

Built in 1989 when the county’s population was much lower, the Fulton County Jail was built to hold 1,125 inmates. It now houses over 3,000 daily.

A state prosecutor, like Fani Willis, seeking justice in a state whose government is controlled by Trumplickers and QOPAnon faces an uphill battle. Don't be surprised if the fraudsters prevail against the law.
Republican state senators in Georgia asked a newly created board overseeing the state’s district attorneys to investigate Democratic Fulton County DA Fani Willis, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Monday [two weeks ago], asking for the board to sanction Willis after she indicted former President Donald Trump and 18 of his allies.
. . .
However, now that Willis has secured three guilty pleas in the Trump election case, Republicans will have a harder time proving that her indictment of the former president is politically-motivated.

But instead of focuses on the case, lawmakers are now attempting to link multiple deaths at the Fulton County Jail to Willis. An investigation found that of the 3,500 people jailed at the end of August 2023, 35 percent had yet to be indicted.

It will be hard for Republican lawmakers to prove Willis is solely responsible for the jail’s horrid conditions.

Built in 1989 when the county’s population was much lower, the Fulton County Jail was built to hold 1,125 inmates. It now houses over 3,000 daily.
For a second there I thought "Republicans? Fighting for better prison conditions!?"

Then I remembered that even if they did win the case, Fulton county's jail would not change one bit. Probably might even get their funding cut.

So some guy Trump barely knew, mistakenly introduced Ms Powell as Trump’s attorney. Big deal.
Trump dindunuffin.

A few days ago, he said that if she told the truth, it would help him out a lot. That was obviously the prelude to him screaming that she lied, when she does tell the truth. The man is becoming more deranged by the day.

If it’s just a politically motivated prosecution why are they admitting to the crimes?

Must be getting coerced into false confessions, obviously.

If it’s just a politically motivated prosecution why are they admitting to the crimes?

Must be getting coerced into false confessions, obviously.
Maybe they agreed to make false confessions when they realized that they were no match for the Deep State and Biden Crime Family. Perhaps the defendants were - wisely - cowed by the abilities of the DS&BCF, like stealing elections and leaving no witnesses and no evidence. Who besides Trump has the money to go up against a mob that has that kind of superpower?
It’s so unfair, but sometimes you just have to plead guilty because they’ll punish you worse if you don’t.

Kenneth Chesebro and Jenna Ellis implicate Rudy Giuliani, and JE also Ray Smith, with JE saying that she “intentionally aided and abetted” the two “in knowingly, willfully, and unlawfully making … false statements to members of the Georgia Senate.”

Georgia election racketeering prosecution
KC and JE pleaded guilty to separate charges, except for RICO, but what they pleaded guilty to is what Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and Ray Smith are charged with, so those three have additional witnesses against them.

Sidney Powell and Scott Hall have pleaded guilty to some different charges.

List of alleged Georgia election racketeers
Four have flipped so far, and 15 of them continue to plead not guilty.

Will Donald Trump now disavow Jenna Ellis? He has disavowed Sidney Powell.

But then again: The long list of Trump administration officials turned critics | CNN Politics

Trump's gonna need a bunker soon. May I suggest Berlin, Ohio? The soil is loose and easily dug. The local Amish can provide the sort of lard-based desserts that he likes. The Trumpenbunker could have all of the comforts of home. Trump will be able to tweet out his Political Testament and Private Will and Personal Testament, telling the country once again how he was betrayed. Melania can tweet her own document (I Still Really Don't Care, Do U?) altho I bet hers will be tweeted from Palm Beach. Hopefully Kellyanne can be enticed to descend into the Trumpenbunker as secretary, and Steve Bannon as security head. Don Jr. as grief counselor and Eric in charge of janitorial duties. Presumably Ivanka stays on the outside and markets Trumpenbunker tchotchkes to the fan base.

Jenna Ellis was quick. She was the one with the joyfully idiotic grin in her mug shot. There are a lot of dominos to fall yet, but they are all starting to wobble. The big one at the end seems to be sitting in a puddle of urine.

Will Donald Trump now disavow Jenna Ellis? He has disavowed Sidney Powell.
Jenna who? Oh - that skank. Kinda funny looking? Not my type. I hear she likes football players. She supposedly did some work for other people on my team but I never met her.”

Talking about the case violates probation. Retweets would seem borderline.

Exclusive: Fulton County DA has discussed plea deals with at least 6 more Trump co-defendants

Fulton County prosecutors have discussed potential plea deals with at least six additional co-defendants charged alongside Donald Trump for attempting to subvert the 2020 presidential election, multiple sources tell CNN.

The strategy by District Attorney Fani Willis’ office is clear: get as many co-defendants as possible to flip on the former president, leaving Trump and perhaps a few close allies on the hot seat.

There are rumors that more people want plea deals but Fani doesn't need them so they are not getting them.

There are rumors that more people want plea deals but Fani doesn't need them so they are not getting them.

I'd have guessed that awhile back. First to flip get the best deals. Basic economics. At this point, with all the ammunition the Justice System has, a criminal would need something really special to get in on a deal.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom