• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

Your Silence is Deafening

Regardless of the NY law, they raped that woman.
Independent of this particular case, this is sadly the attitude of much of the feminist left. You don't care about facts or the law, you just "know" that "they raped that women". Especially when "they" are white.

You "knew" with Crystal Magnum and Duke Lacrosse. You also "knew" with Jackie Coakley and UVA.
There are 2 parts to your blurted bike. One is your visceral straw man about the feminist left. The other is your apparent straw men about me.

Let’s be clear - in this case there are admissions.

Now, do you have anything to observe that is relevant to this thread topic?
 
Last edited:
Unless I missed it - discussion of the Cornell 7 is not a thread?

Men on this forum, why is there no discussion?
Sex abuse on college campus has been an issue for a very long time This is just one more.

It is now in high schools, gang sexual assault by boys.

It is a the in the work place. It is the militray. A few years sexual abuse in Hollywood came to the front. An open secret in Hollywood and nobody made a public issue of. Actors and actresses choose making money rather than speaking out and risking their work.

If you have a solution I am all ears. Sexual abuse is a common theme in the ultra violent movies. It is in the culture. A part of Internet porn is physical abuse and forced sex on women. It protected under consenting adults and freedom of expression.

Sexual violence against women is endemic in culture. Aound here sexuall assault on lone women happens periodically.

It is a social not a political problem. There is a thread on frat sex abuse issue on social science.


I am out of tochh with younger generations, but it seems to me there is no longer any peer pressure against such acts .

The odds are students knew about the event and did nothing.
 
Unless I missed it - discussion of the Cornell 7 is not a thread?

Men on this forum, why is there no discussion?
I'm sorry I didn't take personal responsibility for this sooner. I feel personally culpable and I'm terribly ashamed of this incident. I admit that I wasn't there, have never been in that location, and find that what I didn't do to be highly reprehensible.

Or something.
 
Back
Top Bottom