• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Well at least FFvC won't have to worry about the weather tweeting back...
"In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year's Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!"

I think the sheer vomit-inducing idiocy of this Trump commercial has been commented on previously...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8r0h4tNaU[/YOUTUBE]

but I want to know if they are purposely trying to troll liberals with it. The stupid commercial is playing every hour on MSNBC right now. :rolleyes:

I think the sheer vomit-inducing idiocy of this Trump commercial has been commented on previously...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8r0h4tNaU[/YOUTUBE]

but I want to know if they are purposely trying to troll liberals with it. The stupid commercial is playing every hour on MSNBC right now. :rolleyes:

Heh. That's some ace-leveling trolling.

When you think the okay sign is a white power symbol you've leap the boundary of irrational partisanship and entered the realm of bat shit crazy.

DSMr674UQAAD30l.jpg

iu

“Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!” the president wrote on Twitter.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/29/trump-postal-service-amazon-shipping-charges-319625

He is such a fucking moron

One person made a comment that I think should be the tag line for this thread: Eight years of no drama Obama to a daily version of one flew over the cuckoo’s nest.

Has the simple thumb-and-forefinger “OK” hand gesture become a white supremacist hand sign? Well, no, it hasn’t, but you are likely to hear just the opposite from social media, thanks to the latest hoax from members of notorious website 4chan.

https://www.adl.org/blog/no-the-ok-gesture-is-not-a-hate-symbol

So my only question is - is the White House Intern dufus a 4chan member?

That ADL story is wrong. The ok sign has been used by the alt right since at least early last year. It probably began from it's association with Pepe and Trump. White supremacists (outside the alt right) didn't come up with using Pepe or the ok sign, but they do they use it now. ADL even includes Pepe in its hate symbol list, so that article is strange from them.

This is Richard Spencer.

richard-spencer-punched-video-Tim-Heidecker-song-640x480.jpg

That intern wasn't randomly using the symbol. It was meant to signal support for alt right / Trump.

The guy is a Stephen Miller protege. Miller is a white suprem, er, alt-righ, er, identitar, er. Oh, fuck it! He's a fucking nazi.

In the video of the rich fucks proceeding into the Mara Lago NYE party, one of the younger attendees wearing a tx flashed the WP hand sign for the camera on the way in.

And to put on the pile of, 'he isn't well mentally':

The *sigh* President said:
With all of the failed “experts” weighing in, does anybody really believe that talks and dialogue would be going on between North and South Korea right now if I wasn’t firm, strong and willing to commit our total “might” against the North. Fools, but talks are a good thing!
He has to insert himself everywhere.

Future President Tweet, "Bob and Martha just had unprotected sex. You think they would do such a thing, if they were afraid the economy was about to lose millions of jobs? I'm glad to have helped you Bob and Martha. "

I've put this in hide tags because I wanted to warn people to be prepared for an overdose of irony, Spicer style.

Sean Spicer (regarding a President run for Oprah) said:
And we’ve seen this before in our history — where people who have tried to pop in who are not in politics and have had a difficult time adjusting.

Sean Spicer stated that Oprah is just too new to politics to run an effective campaign.

I've put this in hide tags because I wanted to warn people to be prepared for an overdose of irony, Spicer style.

Sean Spicer (regarding a President run for Oprah) said:
And we’ve seen this before in our history — where people who have tried to pop in who are not in politics and have had a difficult time adjusting.

Sean Spicer stated that Oprah is just too new to politics to run an effective campaign.

I could never be in politics. I just couldn't say shit like that and keep a straight face.

Back
Top Bottom