• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Angela Merkel wants to ban the burka?

It would make Islamists less likely to choose Germany as a destination. Let them invade Saudi Arabia instead. They will like the dress code better.

A burka ban is hardly enough of course. "Refugees" who commit serious crimes or show Islamist tendencies should be deported. The second goes doubly so for imams and other clerics who can radicalize countless others.
Also, only more secular minded migrants should be allowed to immigrate in the first place. Radicals should be kept out.

Moslems of any description should not be allowed into any Western country regardless. Islam is incompatible with Western culture or it's ideals.
If they're not prepared to leave their barbaric religion behind, then stuff them!
I can tell you that I have known and know any number of practicing Muslims who are more open-minded and compatible with Western ideals than the contents of your posts.

It would make Islamists less likely to choose Germany as a destination. Let them invade Saudi Arabia instead. They will like the dress code better.

A burka ban is hardly enough of course. "Refugees" who commit serious crimes or show Islamist tendencies should be deported. The second goes doubly so for imams and other clerics who can radicalize countless others.
Also, only more secular minded migrants should be allowed to immigrate in the first place. Radicals should be kept out.

Moslems of any description should not be allowed into any Western country regardless. Islam is incompatible with Western culture or it's ideals.
If they're not prepared to leave their barbaric religion behind, then stuff them!

Your intolerant and ignorant sweeping generalization is also incompatible with Western culture and its ideals. But we let you stay, because Western culture doesn't give free rein to arseholes who want to exclude people they think that they might disagree with.

I can tell you that I have known and know any number of practicing Muslims who are more open-minded and compatible with Western ideals than the contents of your posts.

Yes of course. It's those xtians who are raping and causing mayhem and terrorist attacks in Germany, France etc. The death toll would be even greater were not many plots discovered before the savages had a chance to unleash more terror.
Watch what will happen to Merkel and other pro immigration politicians in the coming elections. The ordinary person in the street is rising up against the status quo!

Yes of course. It's those xtians who are raping and causing mayhem and terrorist attacks in Germany, France etc. The death toll would be even greater were not many plots discovered before the savages had a chance to unleash more terror.
Watch what will happen to Merkel and other pro immigration politicians in the coming elections. The ordinary person in the street is rising up against the status quo!
Your irrational responses simply provide more evidence to support my observation that I have known and know any number of practicing Muslims who are more open-minded and compatible with Western ideals than the contents of your posts.

According to Wikipedia, the Rape rate in Germany in 1995 was 7.57 per 100,000 people. In 2011, the rate was about 9 per 100,000. Even if we took the unlikely assumption that the entire increase was due to Muslims, German women would still be four times as likely to be raped by a non Muslim German as by a Muslim. By FAR the biggest rape threat to German women comes from their own families. Perhaps we should ban families?

You (and all those ordinary people in the street) need to stop reading neo-fascist hate sites, and calm the FUCK down.

This problem exists in your head. As evidenced by your overly emotional and hyperbolic language. Sure, some Muslims are rapists. So are some Christians, some Hindus, and some Atheists. Your ability to conjure up lurid feats of imagination wherein "The death toll would be even greater were not many plots discovered before the savages had a chance to unleash more terror" is indicative only of the fact that you have successfully had the pants scared off you by hard-right anti-immigration loonies.

The facts do not support your conclusions.

According to Wikipedia, the Rape rate in Germany in 1995 was 7.57 per 100,000 people. In 2011, the rate was about 9 per 100,000. Even if we took the unlikely assumption that the entire increase was due to Muslims, German women would still be four times as likely to be raped by a non Muslim German as by a Muslim. By FAR the biggest rape threat to German women comes from their own families. Perhaps we should ban families?

You (and all those ordinary people in the street) need to stop reading neo-fascist hate sites, and calm the FUCK down.

This problem exists in your head. As evidenced by your overly emotional and hyperbolic language. Sure, some Muslims are rapists. So are some Christians, some Hindus, and some Atheists. Your ability to conjure up lurid feats of imagination wherein "The death toll would be even greater were not many plots discovered before the savages had a chance to unleash more terror" is indicative only of the fact that you have successfully had the pants scared off you by hard-right anti-immigration loonies.

German authorities were caught covering up rape cases involving migrants. Also I don't think family "rape" is the same thing as being raped on the street.

German authorities were caught covering up rape cases involving migrants.
So what?
Also I don't think family "rape" is the same thing as being raped on the street.
I'm sure it's not. After all, if you are raped by some stranger, you may never see him again, except perhaps in court. Get raped by a cousin, brother, uncle or father and you get to spend the rest of your life with them. But I'm sure that that's more than offset by being attacked in the comfort of your own home. :rolleyes:

German authorities were caught covering up rape cases involving migrants.
So what?
So you should not put too much trust in these numbers.
Also I don't think family "rape" is the same thing as being raped on the street.
I'm sure it's not. After all, if you are raped by some stranger, you may never see him again, except perhaps in court. Get raped by a cousin, brother, uncle or father and you get to spend the rest of your life with them. But I'm sure that that's more than offset by being attacked in the comfort of your own home. :rolleyes:
You know damn well that overwhelming majority of reported family "rapes" in civilized countries is between wife and hopefully drunk ape also known as husband.

You know damn well that overwhelming majority of family "rapes" in civilized countries is between wife and hopefully drunk ape also known husband.

And you know damn well that that hasn't been considered any kind of excuse for several decades.

The point remains (despite your attempted derail) - Angelo is terrified by Muslims, and his fear of rape by Muslims is a result of, not a cause of, his irrational fear. He doesn't even live in Germany, so he is very unlikely to be raped there, by a Muslim, a Christian, or an Atheist.

Banning Muslims from migrating because "some Muslims commit crimes", is FUCKING STUPID ILLOGICAL NUTSO SHIT.

Some guy in a red car stole my wallet once. I think we should lock up all the red car drivers. It makes EXACTLY as much sense as curtailing Muslim immigration because some Muslims are rapists.

You know damn well that overwhelming majority of family "rapes" in civilized countries is between wife and hopefully drunk ape also known husband.

And you know damn well that that hasn't been considered any kind of excuse for several decades.
I know and it should not be considered valid excuse. But if you think it's the same as being raped and then likely be murdered on the street then you really need to rethink it.
The point remains (despite your attempted derail) - Angelo is terrified by Muslims, and his fear of rape by Muslims is a result of, not a cause of, his irrational fear. He doesn't even live in Germany, so he is very unlikely to be raped there, by a Muslim, a Christian, or an Atheist.
You brought up statistics. I merely explained why your statistics is not relevant.
Banning Muslims from migrating because "some Muslims commit crimes", is FUCKING STUPID ILLOGICAL NUTSO SHIT.

Some guy in a red car stole my wallet once. I think we should lock up all the red car drivers. It makes EXACTLY as much sense as curtailing Muslim immigration because some Muslims are rapists.
You can't be serious bringing such a stupid analogy.

I know and it should not be considered valid excuse. But if you think it's the same as being raped and then likely be murdered on the street then you really need to rethink it.
You brought up statistics. I merely explained why your statistics is not relevant.

It uses EXACTLY the same logic as Angelo's call for Muslim immigration to be curtailed because some Muslims committed rape.

I agree wholeheartedly that it is mind-bogglingly stupid.

In the civilized world, we punish people for the crimes they have committed; not for crimes committed by people with whom they share some totally irrelevant commonality.

It uses EXACTLY the same logic as Angelo's call for Muslim immigration to be curtailed because some Muslims committed rape.

I don't think I follow you here. I see you making this analogy.
Color of the car is not a good predictor of propensity to crime. Ethnic/cultural origin (sometimes) unfortunately IS.
In the civilized world, we punish people for the crimes they have committed; not for crimes committed by people with whom they share some totally irrelevant commonality.
That's fine, but as I explained that commonality is not irrelevant.

I don't think I follow you here. I see you making this analogy.
Color of the car is not a good predictor of propensity to crime. Ethnic/cultural origin (sometimes) unfortunately IS.
Prove it.
That's fine, but as I explained that commonality is not irrelevant.
You didn't explain; You asserted. Where's the evidence? The compelling evidence that it is so likely that any random Muslim will be a rapist as to make it necessary to ban ALL Muslims from migrating to Germany. I am sure you have some, and just forgot to post it, right?

"I'm terribly sorry Mr Hussain, but you can't rescue your family from the shithole you are trying to escape, because although you are qualified under our immigration rules, some guy you have never met but who looks a bit like you and who shares your religious background, once raped somebody". Well, you can't argue with that logic. :rolleyes:

Recent elections do not bare you out! People are scared of the mass tide of moslem immigration to the West and are voting accordingly.

Recent elections do not bare you out! People are scared of the mass tide of moslem immigration to the West and are voting accordingly.

I agree they/we are afraid. I'm questioning if that fear is rational.

I don't think we're really afraid of Moslems. Our fear is directed that way because it's less abstract. What I think we're really afraid of is losing our job and getting replaced by a computer. That's what all the conflicts are about. Our poorest members of society are being pushed out of employment and instead of blaming... well... science and progress they blame immigrants. Someone undoubtedly further down on the status ladder. That's kind of typical for humans. When we're frustrated we tend to lash out at targets who can't defend themselves. The computers are controlled by rich people. Not a good target to mess with. So we give the Muslim immigrants the boot. That's how the west are voting.

If that's not enough reason to at least vett moslem immigration to countries that have a generous welfare system, consider that over 80% of so called "refugees" given asylum in Australia, are still on welfare five years after been given asylum.
It's a burden on the budget that cannot be sustained. Australia is on the verge of losing its AAA credit rating because of its budget deficit.
Besides, Moslems are not permitted to assimilate with fakirs. It's right there in their Quran. The few who have attempted to westrenise, are not true Muslims and with their imams preaching hate of democracy and human rights could just as easily become a terrorist at any time.
About 40 Muslims of all ages have been apprehended in Australia recently before they could put their plans of terrorism into action, thanks to our intelligence services.

BTW, whenever we get annoyed about any group of people the focus is most often on:

1) How badly they treat their women.
2) How badly they treat their children.
3) How badly they control their sexual urges.

It shouldn't come as any surprise to people in the west that angry people in every other culture are horrified about the west for the exact same things. What they're horrified about is of course nothing but myths and twisted statistics. I don't know how many links I've seen to videos of foreign media being horrified about the high rape statistic of Sweden (which has no relation to the number of real rapes) and then they go on to explain how this is linked to our godlessness, as if our high numbers of rapes is a objective truth.

It's the exact same bullshit that our right wing media does when it is horrified about how Muslims treat their women, children and how they're out of control sexually.

Unfortunately for Muslim apologists is the fact that 100% of Islamic terrorist attacks are perpetrated by Muslims!

BTW, whenever we get annoyed about any group of people the focus is most often on:

1) How badly they treat their women.
2) How badly they treat their children.
3) How badly they control their sexual urges.

It shouldn't come as any surprise to people in the west that angry people in every other culture are horrified about the west for the exact same things. What they're horrified about is of course nothing but myths and twisted statistics. I don't know how many links I've seen to videos of foreign media being horrified about the high rape statistic of Sweden (which has no relation to the number of real rapes) and then they go on to explain how this is linked to our godlessness, as if our high numbers of rapes is a objective truth.

It's the exact same bullshit that our right wing media does when it is horrified about how Muslims treat their women, children and how they're out of control sexually.

Are you seriously downplaying the differences in the treatment of women between the West and Muslim worlds? Fucking wow. I'm against a burka ban because the government should not have that intrusive power over people. But Islam is quite incomparably with the West; if the mass migration of Muslims to the West continues, in a generation or two the West will become a historical curiosity, like the Byzantine Empire.

Unfortunately for Muslim apologists is the fact that 100% of Islamic terrorist attacks are perpetrated by Muslims!

Dont forget all those bombings and mass murders by right leaning extremists and all the right leaning individuals who support authoritarianism. Clearly right leaning people should be kicked out of our country because they're dangerous, and their culture just isn't compatible with our democratic values.

Back
Top Bottom