• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another example of the depravity of MAGA that Trump brings out

When someone tells that a certain group of people (insert said group here) are voting against their own interests that tells that the speaker invariably actually has no idea what the own interest of the said group in question might be.

There is a TINY glimmer of truth behind this sentence, but it is drowned out by word choices like "invariably." Such choices convert the glimmer into total cluelessness. . . .

Unless of course, by "voting [according to] their own interests" Tigers! is applauding "ideas" like the hope that a Trump Administration will steer storms into Blue counties instead of Red, and that FEMA under Trump will stop stealing aid provided by right-wing locals.

According musk/twitter/GOP/blogs/and shit I’ve seen on Facebook the government created and steered the storm into Trump country and is now refusing to provide relief in favor of helping illegals. Even worse, Biden has directed FEMA to steal aid being provided locally. Some sick shit being spread.
The only thing I want Trump to do is glue his mouth shut. And then go away.
Could you sent him to the space station on one of those faulty Boeing space capsules and leave him there?
Those rockets (both of them) go to low orbit. The sort of altitude where you will in time fall back from drag. You'll have to wait for Starship to truly be rid of him.
Falcon heavy could easily put him beyond Earth. Maybe in another of Elon’s roadsters.

I doubt he uses drugs...
Not even Adderall? I'm not buying it. His "mental weave" sounds all too familiar to me as a frequent grader of drug-assisted essays. And rich kids, you know, they're raised on a rich cocktail of substances they don't think of as "real" drugs.
I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he uses cocaine. That's common in rich people circles.

The sort of altitude where you will in time fall back from drag.
Him burning-up on reentry works for me.
I don’t want his stinking ashes falling in MY yard!
I’d take that one for team world.
Me too.
Then I'd start marketing the dirt from my yard to the MAGA people who buy that sort of stuff.
I'd start at $100 per cup.
Tom
You don't need his remains in your yard to do that, you just need him dead. The suckers and losers will buy anything you can remotely tie to Orange Jesus.

I doubt he uses drugs...
Not even Adderall? I'm not buying it. His "mental weave" sounds all too familiar to me as a frequent grader of drug-assisted essays. And rich kids, you know, they're raised on a rich cocktail of substances they don't think of as "real" drugs.
I remember seeing a photo of Trump in front of an open desk drawer full of European anti-histamines. European because they contain pseudoephedrine which is hard to get here in quantities. It's used to make crystal meth.

Those rockets (both of them) go to low orbit. The sort of altitude where you will in time fall back from drag. You'll have to wait for Starship to truly be rid of him.
Falcon heavy could easily put him beyond Earth. Maybe in another of Elon’s roadsters.
Good point. I'm sure Crew Dragon isn't certified for Falcon Heavy but I doubt the slightly higher acceleration would actually matter.

I doubt he uses drugs...
Noel Castler said Trump regularly ground up Adderal and snorted it on the set of The Apprentice.

The sort of altitude where you will in time fall back from drag.
Him burning-up on reentry works for me.
The stuff that can take him up is built to survive coming back down. However, thinking about it I think it burns--without the deorbit burn life support and power will be exhausted before it comes down. That means the trunk isn't blown--and while the capsule alone has a preferred orientation of ass first I think with the trunk attached that's probably not the case. And even if it comes down right it's not like KSP where a burned item simply disappears. I would be surprised if the burning up trunk didn't do damage. And while I suspect the chutes will pop without power they probably need arming. And where do you come down? Chutes care about air density--and there's no reason to bring chutes that permit landing at higher elevations.

Yes I consider this dancing to be depraved behavior. Fortunately the video doesn't immediately show, it may be too disturbing to watch anyway.

Back
Top Bottom