• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another example of the depravity of MAGA that Trump brings out

Did the latest conversation between Rosanne Barr and Tucker Carlson make it into this thread?
After I read this, I googled Roseanne and Tucker. She joined his tour in Texas and used the occasion to state that:
1. Dems eat babies.
2. Dems are "full-on vampires" and like the taste of blood.
3. "People have called me crazy, but I'm not crazy."

If anyone watches this on YouTube (I watched about 2 minutes, which was my absolute limit), be sure to check out the comment section, as the MAGA crowd gives her an amen chorus and clearly belong in the psych ward with her.
20 years ago, we could safely laugh at these people. After 2016, we learned it wasn't safe to laugh. And now, we don't even know what the MAGA Preachers believe, we just know there is no limit to what the MAGA base will take as truth. It is almost to the point where the MAGA are about to get that it isn't truth, but an absurd fantasy... and they won't even care and instead, embrace the fantasy even harder.

This is what 30+ years of right-wing propaganda creates. A movement with no causes or goals. Just anger and hate. We are on the brink here. I didn't think Trump or his base could get worse. I keep overestimating both of them.
I blame it on scientific illiteracy. When a population is less intelligent is embraces really stupid shit, conspiracy theory being a biggie. Not sure why we're becoming less interested in the scientific disciplines but with MAGAtards it certainly shows.
Perhaps the lack of faith in the sciences it is due to the strong influence of Christian Nationalist Evangelicals within his supporters?

Trump is scientifically ignorant and has elevated scientific ignorance to a virtue.
The tendency to embrace an authoritarian figure is related to defending and maintaining that state of ignorance.
Who needs nollidge when orange Hitler Jesus will figure it all out for you. He knows how to do anything without even having to learn it!

Local example of MAGA turds. They didn't like the car playing anti-Trump music and responded with guns.
Damn, Loren. Beat me by mere seconds. (y)
Well, I am closer!

I am not seeing much respect here to your city motto: "What happens in Vegas..."
I stay in Vegas so it doesn't really mean much to me. It's for the tourists.

Now the orange man is talking about the size of Arnold Palmer’s dick and calling Harris a “shit vice president.” How presidential.

Now the orange man is talking about the size of Arnold Palmer’s dick and calling Harris a “shit vice president.” How presidential.
Maybe if she has the guts to throw out Trump’s electoral votes he’ll think more highly of her as a vice president.

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom